Hot for Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend reached around Becky and grabbed her shirt, tearing the buttons free and exposing a rather cute lace bra. The bra quickly followed, freeing her generous breasts, which bounced and swayed as she arched her back against The Reverend. Her hands held on to her knees for support while his reached around again and found those fleshy orbs, wasting no time in kneading and squeezing them, his fingertips finding and playing with the erect nipples.

Susie couldn't help feeling a little jealous, both at the size of Becky's breasts and the fact that he was groping hers first. Determined to allow herself some action, she pulled his dick away from Becky's pussy and quickly gobbled it up, forcing nearly half of his huge member into her mouth. It was slick and sticky with Becky's juices, and she could taste her as she bobbed her head up and down on his knob, sucking the flavor off greedily as she pumped the other half of the shaft with her hand.

The Reverend groaned out loud as she sucked his cock, grunting his satisfaction. Every few seconds Susie would take his prick out of her mouth long enough to spank Becky's pussy with it a couple of times, making sure she had her full attention.

Susie was really getting into the blowjob when she suddenly felt Becky's pelvis bump her head. Apparently she was getting desperate for some more action, and was trying to slide down further. Susie put a stop to this immediately, standing up and grabbing Becky by her pigtails, pulling her off of the Reverend.

"Damn it, you fucking slut! You'll wait your damn turn!" She pulled her head back and scowled at her from behind. "What's the matter, can't get enough now? Suddenly you're a doer, not a dreamer? Fine."

Susie forced her onto her knees in front of the Reverend, holding the back of her head with one hand, placing it inches from his erection. She grabbed his prick, now slick with her saliva, in her other hand and pointed it at Becky's mouth lie a gun.

"Maybe you'd like to suck his cock. Do you?" There was a pause as Becky slowly realized that she was waiting for an answer.

"Yes." She gasped.

"Don't just agree. I want to hear the filthy words come out of that little baby-face mouth of yours."

"I want to suck his cock." There was no hesitation, she wasn't thinking anymore, just responding with the truth.

"Want to feel it sliding in and out of your mouth?"

"Yes."

Susie let the head of the penis brush lightly against her lips, then pulled it back again, teasing her with it.

"I'll bet you want to be fucked, too. I'll bet your pussy is just screaming to get slammed."

"Oh yes," she responded, "I need to be fucked. Yes."

"Well then, I guess we can't let daddy's spoiled little brat go without, can we?" With that, she forced Becky's head down onto his cocking, driving it halfway down her throat. There was a slight gagging sound as she tried to take it all in, followed by the slurping sounds of her sucking it as hard as she could. Susie started to slowly pull Becky's head up and down on his cock.

"You've never sucked cock before, and I don't want to disappoint the Reverend." The Reverend was far from disappointed, his head tilted back in ecstasy. "So I'm going to fuck him with your mouth instead. You just keep that pretty little mouth of yours open, and I'll make sure you keep the rhythm."

Keeping one hand on the bobbing head, Susie reached over with the other and hiked up Becky's skirt once again to reveal her red ass. She slid her fingers underneath the soaking panties and felt the warmth of her pussy, wet and dripping. She ran them up and down the length of her slit a few times, separating the slick folds of her lips, then easily thrust two fingers in.

Becky tried to lift her head up, but Susie kept her head down, forcing her to moan around the Reverends cock. This must have felt real good to him, because he reached out and grabbed Becky's head himself, bucking his hips now to help her along.

"That's it Reverend, hold her head still and fuck her mouth. Use the little slut." With him taking over up there, Susie was able to move around and pay full attention to Becky's pussy. She pulled the damp panties aside and began finger fucking her, adding a third finger after the first couple of thrusts. She had been dying to get her hands on Becky's sweet little snatch for as long as she'd known her, and it was as hot and hungry as she had hoped. She started spanking her with her other hand as she plunged her fingers in as far as they reached, probing her hot cunt with each thrust.

Becky was beyond her own control at this point. It was all she could do to gasp and moan in pleasure around the Reverend's cock as he thrust it in and out of her mouth, fucking her face deep and hard. She wasn't choking on it anymore, her throat wide open and taking it all as she drooled and slobbered all over it, her mouth swallowing his cock as readily as her pussy devoured Susie's fingers.

This went on for quite awhile, both of them fucking Becky from each end, using her as their little fuck toy. Neither of them was getting tired of reaming out her hot mouth or pussy, and she kept getting wilder and louder with each hard thrust and stroke. The Reverend was really going to town on her mouth, fucking the slut's face feverishly, barely giving her time to breath. Susie tried to keep up with him, plunging her fingers as deep as she could.

Becky suddenly lost all control, as an intense orgasm ripped through her body, far too powerful for her to handle. She half screamed with her mouth full of cock, arms flailing wildly as wave after wave of intense pleasure tore through her. Susie made matters worse by reaching around with her free hand and fingering her clit, driving the orgasm beyond the threshold. It lasted over a minute, all the while the Reverend kept her head firmly in place on his dick, and Susie continued to finger fuck her and play with her clit.

By the time she had rode it through she was utterly exhausted, half sitting on her haunches, her arms hanging limply by her sides. Her head rested on the Reverend's thigh with a far-away glazed look in her eyes, his cock still resting in her mouth as she weakly slurped it obediently. Susie pulled her to the floor where she fell in a semi-comatose heap, the Reverend's still rigid member jumping to attention as it slipped out of Becky's mouth.

Susie quickly straddled the Reverend, pulling her panties to one side to reveal her aching cunt, dripping wet and starved for action. She reached between her legs and grabbed him, pressing his head against her swollen lips. Just that brief contact made her shudder with a mini-orgasm.

"I'm going to sit on your cock now," she growled in his face, "and you're going to fuck the living hell out of me, you got that?"

Something must have snapped inside his head, for before she knew it, he had picked her up and thrown her onto the sofa, instantly positioning himself between her legs. He let the length of his prick rub against her pussy lips as he tore her tank top off of her and pinned her hands above her head.

"Correction, you bossy little bitch. I'm going to stick my cock in that dripping snatch of yours, and then I'm going to fuck the living hell out of you. Got that?" There was something dark in his eyes, like he had reached a part of himself hidden and long forgotten. The sudden role reversal threw Susie completely of guard, but it also pushed a button she didn't think she had, and she found herself giving into the Reverend's newfound dominant nature.

"Yes, Reverend! Please, fuck me!"

"That's what I thought! Ordering people around when you should be begging for it!" He pulled back and teased her clit with the head of his cock. "Well? Tell me what you've been dying for these past months, you little whore!"

"Oh god, please fuck me!" She begged him, writhing beneath him. "I want to feel your cock filling me so fucking bad! Please Reverend, please! Fuck me!"

When he finally gave into her pleading and thrust into her, he did it in one long stroke, immediately ramming himself into the hilt. They both screamed with reckless abandon, experiencing nothing more now than the pure carnal pleasures that had enveloped their very existence. She screamed out over and over again as he slammed into her, each thrust feeling deeper than the last. She could feel her cunt stretching around his cock, swallowing it deep as he fed it into her, each stroke of his pulsing member feeling more intense than the last. He held her down as he fucked her, forcing himself onto her, which only made her crazier with lust. He also reached down and fondled her breasts, squeezing each tit before taking the nipple between his fingers and twisting them, adding to the intensity of the sex.

Susie lost count of the orgasms that shot through her like bolts of lightning, and she thought she'd lose consciousness at one point, as he fucked her like she had never imagined he could. She was nearly delirious from pleasure when he finally came, but she was coherent enough to know that he pulled out before his climax. He nearly growled as he blew his load, jerking himself off onto Becky's prone form, squirting load after load of come onto her half-naked body. He practically collapsed when he finished, falling back against the sofa, semen leaking down his still semi-hard erection.

Nobody moved for a good ten minutes, the air filled with the smells of spent sex and the sounds of labored breathing. Susie stared at the grandfather clock as it struck nine, half-aware that they had an hour or so to clean up before her parents got home. She wasn't even going to kid herself about another round before they got back. Hell, she could hardly move, and she was in better shape than the other two were. But she did know that there would be future study sessions. Oh yes, that was a certainty.

12