Hot for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped when I saw how big his cock was, straining against the thin, cotton material of his boxers. He smiled at my reaction. My hands were shaking as I slowly reached out with one tentative hand and gently stroked his cock through his boxers. I could clearly feel every detail of its contour through the thin material. He groaned as I traced it slowly. He then hooked his thumbs inside the hem of his boxers and pulled them down, slowly, letting them fall to the floor. His huge, throbbing cock was inches from my face. He grasped the hair on the back of my head firmly, making me wince and bringing tears to my eyes, pushing my head even closer until the tip of his cock brushed my lips.

Moaning, and peering up at him through my eyelashes, finally realizing the effect that I had on him and basking in it, I began to swirl my tongue around the tip. He moaned in response, and I could see beads of sweat forming on his brow. He didn't let me tease him for long after I had taken the tip of his cock into my wet mouth before grabbing my hair again and forcing my mouth onto his cock. I coughed a big at I felt it hit the back of my throat, particularly since I hadn't been fully prepared for that. As if in apology, he snaked his other hand down to my breast and caressed my nipple softly. I forgot my momentary discomfort and hungrily sucked his cock, becoming more and more excited, and feeling small drops of my own tangible excitement trickling down the inside of my thigh.

As suddenly as he had jammed his cock down my throat, he suddenly yanked my head back and lifted me back to my feet. Without any pretense, he picked me up and slammed me against his desk, perhaps harder than he expected because I saw guilt flicker across his face as I winced in surprise. He tore my panties down and off of my legs completely, then stared as I uncomfortably laid, sprawled on his desk, completely exposed. Just as I was starting to squirm, he closed in on me again and clasped me tightly to him with his strong arms. I felt his cock against the lips of my pussy and braced myself before he shoved it into me completely in one stroke.

Pain shot through my body, causing me to gasp, then dissolved almost immediately into pleasure in its purest form. Endorphins rushed to my brain and I shouted his name, among other things-- thank God everyone else had left the building. I had lost my self-control; I couldn't help myself as I moaned and panted heavily. He thrust his cock in and out of me, over and over, faster and faster, muttering incoherently while my breathing became quick and rapid. I could feel the pressure building and building inside of me-- it was a new, foreign experience and I didn't know what to expect.

Suddenly, somewhere deep within me in a place I had never known existed, the strongest orgasm that I had ever experienced shook through my body, causing me to quiver in delight while Jay was also climaxing. Like a concept stolen from a romantic movie, we came in unison, panting and shaking. Exhausted, he collapsed against me, crushing my body between his desk and his weight. I could feel his hot, sticky cum dripping down my legs and it momentarily registered that I should be alarmed-- he hadn't used a condom. I fervently hoped that he was "shooting blanks."

He panted against me, and I could feel our hearts fluttering madly in unison. His breath on my neck tickled, making me squirm. He smiled at me playfully and then lifted himself enough to stare intently into my eyes. He kissed me passionately and I lingered, closing my eyes and waiting for more. When I opened them, he turned away from me, stooping to find his boxers and pants. I suddenly realized how very naked I was, and how very wide open his office window was as a cool breeze made me shiver, my nipples becoming erect. I joined him in the search for my own scattered clothing. We dressed in awkward silence, and while I tried to make eye contact with him, he refused to look me in the eye anymore.

I stood up to my full height, straightening my skirt and looking around uncomfortably. The formal picture of his wife seemed to glare down at me, accusingly. He spoke suddenly, causing me to jump, and thrust something into my hand. It was the hand mirror again.

"You should fix your hair," he stated in the flat, unemotional voice he usually reserved for compliments. A bit stung and more than a bit perplexed by his sudden change in behavior, I dragged my fingers through my hair hastily. He still refused to look me in the eye. He looked me over, squinting his eyes critically and then shrugged. He turned to open the door and then gestured with a brief nod of his head that I should leave. I suddenly felt so sick and ashamed. I left his office and he turned, shutting and locking the door behind him. I followed him in a depressed silence out to the elevator, and then out the door to the parking lot. The sky above us was an inky blue, studded with black clouds and bright stars. The air was warm, though the light breeze that lifted my hair was cool. I could feel tears once again threatening to spill as I started to walk quickly toward my car. What had I done? As I reached the car, fumbling for keys in my purse, I heard him call to me from his own car, parked several spots away from mine.

"I'm extending your clinic hours on Thursday nights," he said, casually, "so that you can get more practice working with patients, of course..."

Confused and still feeling more than a little used, I refused to look into his eyes.

"I thought we couldn't take people past 7," I said sulkily, my voice catching a bit. Biting my lip, I stared at my feet. I waited for him to say something, but after several moments, I was forced to look up at him. He caught my eye and winked, smiling, as he climbed into his car. "I'll see you in class tomorrow," he said, and then he shut the door, started his engine, and drove off without a single backward glance.

Blinking, I stood underneath the starry night sky in perplexed silence for a moment. The enigma that was Jay had just become even more complicated. What had I done?

12