Hot for Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do that?" Michael asked, confused.

Abi climbed onto the bed again and ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. "Hold me," she whispered into his neck.

Michael melted. He picked her up and laid her on her side on the bed, and lay beside and behind her. He slipped into her from behind and wrapped his arms around her.

He moved into her slowly. Abi moaned quietly. "Please... Michael. Faster."

Obliging, Michael picked up his rhythm and moved in and out of her faster, feeling her tightening on his cock. He reached around her body and rubbed her clit, anxious to make her come. Abi began to moan louder and her breathing became ragged as she heard Michael's groans. She turned her head to look into his eyes.

"Oh, god, Michael... come for me. Come inside me."

She clenched her muscles around his cock, and that sent him over the edge.

Michael grunted and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She kissed him passionately as she felt the ropes of come inside her. His movements set Abi off, and she gave in to her orgasm, letting the waves roll over her as she came. They moaned in unison as they came together, and panted as they came down from their climaxes.

Michael and Abi lay, holding each other, for what seemed like hours. When Abi had controlled her breathing, she turned and kissed Michael again.

"That was the best surprise ever."

"I know; I'm just that awesome." Michael smirked.

"Dinner? I'm starving." Abi began to get up.

"Um... I didn't actually cook anything... I was hoping this would be a good enough meal for you!" Michael smiled hopefully up from the bed.

Abi laughed. "Alright then! Where's the takeout menu?"

To be continued...

12