Hot for Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissA5
MissA5
62 Followers

James' nipples were harder than Abi's, almost calloused. Michael figured his were like that, too. But as he swirled his tongue around his friend's peak, it pebbled and became even harder between his lips. He heard James let out a small moan, and he lightly pinched his other nipple before moving down his abs.

Abi watched, eyes glazed over, as Michael pleasured her former professor, and she tried her hardest to hold her orgasm off. She wanted to see them come before she did, and at this rate, that moment was sure to come soon. She slowed her fingers and only lightly brushed her fingers over her clit, her wetness allowing her digits slide easily over her swollen bud. She was beginning to moan loudly at the slightest contact; she was incredibly turned on by the sight before her.

Michael had moved past James' rippled abs, and James had removed his slacks, shoes, and underwear. His cock now stood at attention only inches from Michael's mouth, and Michael was breathing heavily, staring at the other man's shaft. James' cock was about an inch shorter than Michael's, topping out at 7 inches, and it was just as thick. His balls were larger, and Abi thought immediately about how amazing it would be to hold them in her hand, then take them into her mouth, one by one.

Michael stared at the length that stood at the ready, level with his lips. He was about to take his best friend's cock into his mouth and pleasure it; he was about to give a blow job to another man. He had never thought he was gay or even bi, but the fact that what he was going to do would pleasure both James and Abi so much made him want to do it more than anything. So, reaching forward tentatively with his hand, he wrapped his fingers around James' cock, then took the head into his mouth.

As Michael's mouth found its way to his cock, James groaned loudly. "Uhhh.... Fuck, that's amazing, Michael."

His nails dug into his friend's shoulders, and he could think only of the pleasure he was experiencing. Michael's mouth engulfed most of his shaft now, and he sucked forcefully. It was like Michael was trying to suck the come right out of his cock, and the pressure felt amazing. Michael moaned lightly, and the vibrations around his shaft had James throwing his head back and groaning. Then Michael pulled back, swirling his tongue around James' throbbing tip. He cupped his balls, rubbing them lightly together, and then suddenly pressed a finger against James' anus.

When Michael pressed a finger to his ass, James' knees almost gave out. Michael knew instantly that he had pressed the magic button, and he worked his wet finger slowly in. But suddenly, he felt James' hands pressing his shoulders away. He pulled his hands and mouth away reluctantly, and looked up.

"What? Are you okay?"

James grabbed Michael's arms and dragged him onto his feet. He took the back of Michael's head and shoved it towards his own, their lips meeting in an eager and fervent kiss. Michael's cock grew at the passion in the kiss, and he grabbed James' ass, thinking about how amazingly full it was. When James pulled back, he looked straight into Michael's eyes.

"Fuck me, Michael. Now."

Abi had been furiously rubbing her clit to the sight of her boyfriend shoving a cock down his throat and a finger up James' ass. She had abandoned the notion that she was going to be able to hold back her release until the men did. She had three fingers from her left hand feverishly thrusting in and out of her wetness, and her entire right hand was furiously rubbing her engorged gem. She was moaning loudly as the men kissed, and when James uttered those words, her orgasm overtook her. She screamed out her pleasure in the heat of passion.

"AHHHH! Yes! UHHH! YES!!!"

The men watched, entranced, as Abi's body convulsed, sliding down off the chair and onto the floor. Michael thought about how beautiful she looked. Her body shone with sweat, her hair was splayed behind her. Her breasts shook as she shuddered, and her face contorted in pleasure. When she finally quieted, she was sitting with her knees drawn up to her chest in front of the chair, one hand still wedged between her legs. Her chest heaved and her body shook almost imperceptibly.

Michael spoke. "Damn."

James looked at Michael. "Did I do that?"

Michael opened his mouth, but Abi interrupted him. "Yes," she breathed. "Michael, I want you to fuck him like he said." Her chest rose and fell rapidly. "I need to see you two."

Michael saw that her body was still shuddering, and he went to her, picking her up off the floor. He held her, pressing her body into his strong arms, and kissed her closed eyelids. "Breathe, love. Breathe."

When Abi had relaxed, he pulled back a bit and looked at her carefully.

"Are you okay?"

Abi nodded slowly.

Michael took her face in his hands and said gently, "Sweetheart, you got yourself really worked up. I know that you enjoyed what you we were doing and I assure you, we were too. But you can't exert yourself like that. It worries me."

Abi looked down and quietly said, "I'm sorry that I worried you, mo ghrá. I will try to relax more next time."

Michael loved it when she called him that. It meant "my love" in Irish Gaelic, and his heart swelled with affection when she uttered it. He pressed her to him and whispered in her ear. "I love you, Leannán."

His name for her was Scottish Gaelic, as she was Scottish. It meant lover, sweetheart, or the like, and it always made her smile. Their names for each other were personal and secret, and they were more precious because of it. Michael felt her smile into his neck.

"I love you, too, mo ghrá. Now, if I promise not to get too worked up, will you take him? I want to see you do it... When you're dominant like this, it turns me on so much."

She felt Michael's shaft harden against her belly as he bit her lip lightly and said, "Yes."

Sweeping her off her feet, Michael picked Abi up and set her back on the chair. "Remember: you need to relax. Don't exert yourself."

She nodded and settled into the cushions, pointedly looking at James to remind Michael that he was still there. Michael realized that James had since sat down on the bed, and he walked over to him.

Sitting down on the bed next to James, Michael tipped his head to the side and devoured his neck. James moaned. Nipping at his earlobe, Michael whispered, "Are you sure you're ready?"

When James' ears picked up the question, he decided in an instant that he wanted to show him rather than simply answer. So he swung his leg over Michael, ending up straddling his lap, their cocks parallel and touching. He leaned his head and kissed his friend, taking both of their cocks in one hand and stroking them, together, up and down at a feverish pace.

Michael groaned. "I'll—unnnhhh—take that as a yes..."

James continued to kiss Michael, but the taller man pulled away. Grabbing James' ass, he said, "Get on your knees."

James and Abi both moaned at the demand, and she watched intently as he climbed off of Michael and obediently got on his knees on the bed, thrusting his ass up in the air.

Michael turned and moaned at the sight before him. James' ass was perfect. It was large for a man's, but in a very good way. The way he was bent over exposed it in an incredibly lewd way; his puckered hole was just visible between the full cheeks, and it was tightening and loosening a bit as James raised his butt. Michael reached into his bedside table and brought out some lube. Pouring some into his hand and over James' ass, he lubricated both his cock and the shorter man's anus. He gently pushed two fingers in, and James' ass clenched around him.

"Fuck... Unnhh..." Abi saw James' mouth open in pleasure long before he vocalized it. Watching Michael do this to him made her slightly jealous. Her cheeks clenched as she thought about what it would be like to have Michael's fingers inside her ass.

James moaned as his friend worked two fingers inside of him, but suddenly, they were withdrawn, and he felt something much larger pressing against his ass. Michael had readied himself against James, and he leaned down, kissing his back.

"Are you ready for me?" The question was whispered, murmured, barely audible.

James pressed back, moaning. "Yes. Please. Yes."

Pressing one hand onto James' hip and the other on his shoulder, Michael thrust into him slowly; he felt his head pop in and both men nearly yelled their pleasure.

"AHHH... Shit... UHHH..." James felt his ass clench rhythmically as Michael held back, allowing him to get acclimated to the feeling. He had messed around, sure. He had had fingers, vibrators, beads, and one rather large butt plug inside him. But never something this big. He felt like his ass was being ripped apart, but in an amazing way. He felt so full, but he needed more.

"FUCK... Uuuhhh..." Michael dug his fingers into James' shoulder as he tried to hold back. All he wanted at that instant was to fuck James with all he had, to slam into him over and over until they both shot their come all over the bed sheets. But he knew he needed to be gentle with James, or he would hurt him, and then neither would get the finish they wanted. But just then, James pushed back on Michael's cock, pressing him a few inches further into his ass.

Michael felt like his cock was being squeezed by a million hands, stimulated by a million touches, enveloped by a million tight, tight mouths. His jaw fell open and he could not hold himself back any longer. He took James hard, plunging deep into his ass like they were the only two into the world.

The sounds were a symphony of grunts and whimpers, slaps and smacks, moans and growls as Michael slammed into James and Abi watched, stimulating her whole mound with both hands.

James felt like his ass would never be the same. Michael was huge, even bigger than he was, and he had certainly never had anything like this inside him. But at that point, he didn't care. He could only think of how good it felt to be submitting to his friend, to have Michael pounding into him, to have his balls slapping together with the taller man's, to reach below him and jack his cock as his ass was split apart. After a few minutes of Michael thrusting hard, then slower, and hard again, James needed more.

"Michael... slap my ass."

"Ngghhh...Wait, what?" Michael wasn't sure he had heard his friend right.

James raised his voice and begged, "slap my ass. Please..."

Michael had heard right, and after a momentary pause, he obliged.

When Michael's hand made contact with James' cheek, James thought he would shoot his load right there, without even having to touch his cock. The idea of being totally at the dominant man's mercy was almost too much.

"FUCK! UUUNNNHHH.... AGAIN," James yelled. "Harder!"

Michael slapped James' ass twice more, each time more violently. He moaned loudly as James clenched around him at the smacks. He was not a violent man, but he was dominant, and he loved fucking his friend. Suddenly he needed to kiss James. He didn't know why, but he needed it. So, withdrawing his cock, he went to push James to the bed and flip him over. As he withdrew, the sight of James' asshole gaping slightly and throbbing was almost too much. Pushing James down roughly and flipping him over so he was belly-up on the bed, Michael dived on him and pressed his lips to the smaller man's.

As he held James' cheek with one hand and passionately kissed him, Michael reached down and pulled his leg up with the other. Then, positioning himself at the entrance to James' ass, he plunged into him once more. Both men groaned loudly into each other's mouths, and James bit Michael's lower lip lightly, eliciting another moan.

"Fuck, James... FUCK." Michael began to piston in and out of James again, holding his leg with one arm and bracing the other against the headboard.

James reveled in the pleasure and jacked his cock as he stared up at Michael. The taller man's muscles rippled as he moved back and forth, and his face contorted in pleasure. His eyes were squeezed shut, his lower lip slightly pushed out, and his teeth ground together. The sight was too much for him. He stroked himself faster and said to Michael, "Fuck... I'm... I'm going to come... FUCK..."

That phrase almost sent Michael over the edge, and he pulled his cock out of James' ass. Wrapping his fingers around his cock and squeezing it hard as he rubbed, he positioned himself so that he would come over James' belly, just as James would.

Abi saw that the men were close to orgasm, and she walked over to the bed, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit. They groaned loudly, their noises rapidly rising to a fever pitch.

"FUCK, JAMES! YES!"

"UUUNNHHHH... MICHAEL... FUCK!"

Abi frantically ground her fingers into her clit and moaned out her pleasure, leaning on the headboard for support. Suddenly, James' hand stilled and he came, over and over, his mouth screaming his pleasure and his hand squeezing his cock.

"AHHH!!! FUUUCK!!!" His seed pooled on his stomach, a blue-white puddle.

Michael couldn't take it. He cried out and shook as he came, his come shooting out of his throbbing cock to land on James' chest.

Abi cried out her own climax as she watched Michael's seed spill onto James. Her fingers plunged into her and she yelled their names, shaking uncontrollably.

Abi collapsed with the force of her orgasm, and she landed on the bed, next to the two men. All three were breathing hard and shuddering, and it was only minutes later that any of them had controlled themselves enough to talk.

Abi was the first to say anything. Propping herself up on her elbow to look at the two men, she said simply, "Thank you."

Michael and James looked at each other and then at Abi. Michael spoke first. "Are you kidding me, babe?"

"Um... no..." Abi looked away, looking hurt.

"No, no!" Michael scooted over to her and took her face in his hand. "I meant that we should be thanking you."

James piped up. "He's right, Abi. That was... amazing."

Michael's eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned quietly. "It was more than amazing. It was incredible."

Abi looked sideways at him. "You aren't going gay on me, are you?"

Michael chuckled deeply and kissed Abi's head sweetly. Pulling her close and kissing her ear, he whispered, "Of course not. You are always my best, Leannán. I love you."

Abi pulled back and smiled deviously. "Well then I want in." She dived on the two men and kissed back and forth between the two. "And now it's my turn to have attention showered upon me."

The men smirked and James looked at Abi. "Be careful what you wish for..."

To be continued...

MissA5
MissA5
62 Followers
12