Hot In The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK MEEE!" she moaned as her orgasm finished.

Al slowly pulled out of her ass and rolled onto the deck on his back. She rolled off Phil and lay on her back between the two men with her eyes closed, breasts heaving, and loads of creamy cum spilling from her ass and pussy onto the deck beneath her as she came down from the thundering fuck and the shuddering orgasm.

When her breathing was finally under control again, she opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows, looking first at Al and then at Phil as they languished on their backs, hands on their chests breathing heavily. When she looked down, she was surprised to see that even though both of them had literally shot their loads inside her, both their cocks still showed some signs of life.

"Jesus Christ," she exclaimed while looking first at her husband's implausibly firm cock and then up at his smiling face. "Who does a girl have to fuck to get a break around here?" Al laughed and reached over to gently caress her.

"It's all you, sweetie. This is so freaking hot. I feel like a 17 year old. You're amazing."

She looked at Phil who smiled sheepishly, looked down at his mostly erect cock and shrugged.

"Well," she said, "that didn't suck, I can tell you that. Since we've come this far, we might as well make the most of it." Nobody said anything, but she felt like the men were in agreement.

After a few minutes of rest, with all three of them breathing deeply, she rolled over on top of her husband and reached down between them to coax the rest of an erection out of his cock so she could guide it into her pussy and began the rhythmic grind that would eventually bring them both to orgasm again.

"A job's not done til it's done," she said. Then to Phil, "I'm pretty sure that dick isn't going to suck itself."

He smiled broadly and moved around to give her eager mouth easy access to his massive cock. "No it's sure not," he said. "It's sure not".

Janice woke up on her back in her king sized bed. She could only guess how much time had passed as she was fucked, fingered, rubbed, licked, squeezed and sexually used in almost any way imaginable by Al and Phil, but the sun wasn't showing through the window yet, so it must have been a few hours, and at least one more bottles of wine. She lay at an angle across the bed, her head near her husband's chest and her feet resting across Phil's lap. The sheets were damp and twisted, with wet spots of cum and lube and sweat, a cool huge wet spot currently being created by liquid oozing out of her ass. She didn't care. Several sex toys were scattered around the bed. They had used them to make sure that she experienced having every available hole filled, and she remembered having Al in her mouth while Phil fucked her ass and she put a 10 inch dildo in her pussy. It was acrobatic, but worth it. She had drying cum on her tits, some on her face, some she could feel on her back rubbing against the sheets, and, though she couldn't see it, she could feel her hair matted with it too. Her pussy and ass were tender, but not painful. The thought of having anything touching them though was not something she was looking forward to right now. She moved her eyes and could see that Phil's erection had finally subsided completely, and by turning her head slightly, she could see that her husband's cock was flaccid too. How many times had each of them fucked her and come? She could remember at least three times each, but she knew that was a low number.

She moved quietly to get out of the bed without waking the men. The thought of them waking up alone together in the cum-soaked sheets making her grin mischievously. She bent to pick up any clothing from the floor, but there was none. So she walked naked out of the room and down the hall towards the kitchen to make herself something hearty for breakfast. Her tender vagina and anus caused her to walk with her legs a little farther apart than normal. It was an unpleasant, but not painful feeling. But the memory of how she got this way was extremely pleasant. Her appetite for dirty, pounding crazy sex was filled, but she was famished and wanted some eggs and a sausage that didn't try to get into her body until she had chewed it.

12