Hot River Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi was yelling as well, having had a head start. She got up off of Zach just in time to grab it and jerk him off to finish. She sucked the head of his cock and caught all of his eruptions in her mouth. She kept sucking him until he became soft.

Carla was exhausted and stopped, but I was not finished yet. She took my spot on her hands and knees and I stood behind her and penetrated her from behind. She continued her orgasms as I thrusted hard and slow into her. Christi came up behind me and put her head within a few inches of where my cock was going into Carla. I pulled out and let her suck it for a moment and put it back in Carla. I did this several times letting Christi clean Carla's juices off each time. Finally, Christi got the best of me and I let loose with an eruption of my own. Pulse after pulse of hot semen came out with Christi catching most of it and slurping it up. Zach was watching us finish up, stroking his soft cock.

We had all exhausted each other and laid down to rest for a bit in the hot sun.

12