Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with sexual arousal.

"Yes," she said. "If you're not going to take me out, then I want sex. I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to give me an orgasm. If you can do that, then I'll give you the best blowjob, even better than the one I gave you last month."

He looked at her with sexual frustration. She didn't suck his cock. She sucked his friend's cock. Wishing she hadn't interrupted his sexual fantasy by waking him up, he would have loved to cum in Tiffany's mouth, even if it was only a sexy dream.

"Okay," he said getting up out of his chair. "Let's do something exciting. Let's have sex. Just give me a minute to arrange my schedule," he said stepping in the kitchen to make some phone calls.

He lowered his voice to a whisper on his phone.

"Arrange your schedule? You don't have a schedule," she said with a laugh. "Who are you calling, your press secretary?"

He looked at her as if to say, what does it matter? He suspected she knew who he was calling.

"No one," he said while giving her a Cheshire cat smile. "I just need to make a call."

She looked at him with sexual excitement and he looked at her with physical exhaustion. He just wanted to sit in his chair, drink a few beers, and flip channels.

"This will be fun," she said starting to unbutton her blouse.

He looked at her as if she was nuts. There's no way he'd be having sex with her on the living room carpet. With his bad back, after he was done fucking her on the floor, she'd have to call for an ambulance and they'd have to take him out on a stretcher.

"Let's go upstairs where we'll be more comfortable," he said. "Shall we?"

He followed behind her while lifting her short skirt and grabbing her ass through her exposed panties. Then, he slapped her ass hard, really hard.

"Oh, Walter. What's gotten into you? Meow," she said.

'She'll see,' he said to himself.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12