Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't want your panties or your shoes Mom," said Kathy laughing. "I'm sure he has enough of his own."

"What are you doing now?" Linda waited for her husband to respond. "Are you having sex in our bedroom? Tell me you're not having sex in our bedroom, not that it matters when I had sex with Jim, Henry, and Tom and will probably be having sex with Bill in our bedroom too."

"No, we didn't have sex in our bedroom. We had sex at Tiffany's house," Walter.

"It wouldn't matter if you did," said Linda. "What are you doing now?"

"Tiffany is styling my wig and is going to help me better apply my makeup," he said. "She said that she can make me look more like a woman than a man."

"What about Bill? Not that I'm in a hurry to have sex with him but when am I having sex with him? The poor, dear, sweet man must be ready to explode while watching me sunning my topless body as he masturbated himself over seeing my nakedly, exposed tits," said Linda with a dirty laugh and as if she was a Southern Belle.

"Linda wants to know when Bill wants to have sex with her," said Walter to Tiffany.

"He has this Saturday off," she said. "Tell her Saturday. I have a place that I can take you that you'll really enjoy while they're having sex," said Tiffany giving him a sexy smile.

"This Saturday," said Walter.

"I heard her," said Linda. "Okay, so you're with Tiffany and I'm with Bill. This is so exciting. We should have done something like this years ago."

"I've always asked you to participate in the swinging lifestyle Linda and you always said no to that idea," said Walter.

"It sounds like this is your very own version of Bob, Ted, Carol, and Alice," said Mary.

Kathy looked at her mother as if she was crazy?

"Who?"

"It's an old movie where two couples, husbands and wives, best friends, swap partners and have sex," said Mary. "Natalie Wood played one of the stars before being murdered by her husband Robert Wagner and his gay lover, Christopher Walken."

"I'd like to be in that movie," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "Only, you don't know if any of that is true mother. I heard they were all just drunk out of their minds and she fell overboard and drown."

"Please be quiet. I can't hear Walter," said Linda.

"So," said Walter. "Are we all set? Is it all agreed, you're to get together with Bill this Saturday and I'm going out with Tiffany to give you the privacy you need?"

"Yes, we're all set," said Linda. "I've always liked Bill. To be honest, I'd much rather have sex with Bill than I would with Jim, Henry, and Tom. He probably has a much bigger cock."

"Linda wants to know if Bill has a big cock," said Walter turning to Tiffany.

"Walter, don't ask her that. That's embarrassing but does he?" She laughed.

"He does have a big prick Linda," said Tiffany laughing.

"Tiffany is going to do my face now," he said.

"And I'm going to finish my wine while digesting all of this," said Linda. "I'll see you tomorrow Honey."

"Bye Linda. Bye Kathy. Bye Mary," said Walter loud enough for them to all hear when Linda held out the phone.

"Bye," said Kathy.

"Bye," said Mary.

"Bye Tiffany," said Linda.

"Bye Linda," said Tiffany.

"Bye Honey," said Walter to his wife.

"Bye Walter," said Linda hanging up the phone.

* * * * *

"Here's your wig, Walter," said Tiffany handing him the finished hairdo. "What do you think?"

"I like it. It's much better than I can do," he said.

"I just have to touch it up, brush it, and restyle it after I fit it to your head," she said. "Come sit here at the vanity table and I'll do your makeup first. Later, after you get dressed, we'll put on your wig to see how you look. Then, while you're dressed as a woman, perhaps you can make love to me here in your bedroom and on your bed."

"Sure, we can have sex," said Walter now understanding more why Ed was so eager to push Tiffany onto him. She's sexually insatiable. "I have a camera that I'd like you to take a picture of me after I'm dressed," he said.

"Okay," said Tiffany. "I can do that. Now come sit here at the vanity table so that I can do your face."

"I've always wanted to do this," he said.

"Do what?"

"Have my face done by someone who knows how to apply makeup," he said.

"Well, with me doing three shows a night, five nights a week, I've become quite expert at putting on and removing makeup," she said.

He rested his elbows on Linda's vanity table, a place where he watched her put on her face, take off her face, and brush her hair thousands of times. With his hands supporting his chin, he stared at the empty canvas of his aging face. An impossible task, he didn't think that Tiffany could make him look like a woman enough to fool anyone. Torn between the two with him sometimes wishing he was born a woman, he was happy he was born a man.

"What do I do first?" He looked at her as if he was a student and she was his teacher.

Tiffany looked through his makeup case and pulled out a jar of moisturizer.

"Spread some of this on your face. It will keep your skin from getting too dry," she said.

Putting it on in the way he applies shaving cream, he put on too much and had to remove some with a tissue. He rubbed in the moisturizer until it disappeared in his skin.

"Now what?"

"Next is foundation," she said. "Have you ever used foundation?"

"I have some but I never used it," he said. "I'd probably put too much on and, unable to blend them, I'd look a frightful mess."

Holding up different shades of foundation to his face, it took Tiffany a minute to select the right shade. She dabbed the liquid foundation on several spots around his face and blended them together for a matte finish.

"You needn't use too much foundation. Too much foundation will make you look shiny as if your skin is porcelain," she said with a laugh. "Just watch what I do so that you can do this on your own later. I'll help you get dressed again Saturday for our date."

"My first time out as a man dressed as a woman, I'm nervous," said Walter.

"Trust me. Where I'm taking you, you'll be fine. Where I'm taking you, you'll be accepted," she said.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I can't tell you that. It's a surprise," she said with a big smile.

God she was so beautiful and even so much more beautiful when she smiled like that. Suddenly, he was in the mood to have sex with her. Suddenly, he was in the mood to fall between her legs and lick her pussy until she screamed his name.

She topped off the foundation with a big, fluffy makeup brush to gently apply and blend the foundation's fine powder to smooth out his complexion even more.

"Okay," he said while staring at himself in the mirror. "I guess I'll just have to wait for Saturday."

Making his face appear thinner instead of wider, she heightened his cheekbones by using blush powder. Then, using a clean brush, she gently blended the blush so that even he couldn't tell where the blush began and where it ended.

"Brushing and blending takes some practice and a light hand. You don't want your face to look like it's caked with makeup. You want a more natural look," she said taking a step back to look at her makeup artistry.

She did his eyes next with dark, gray-blue eye shadow that would make his brown eyes pop. Plucking his eyebrows as she went along, she applied a fairly thick line of smoke-gray eye liner above and under his eyelashes for an added dramatic effect. Using a sponge pad, she softened the line a little by gently smudging it. Already way better than he's ever made up his face, he couldn't believe the transformation. Next she applied some mascara. With her not putting the mascara on too thick, his eyes were stunningly sexy.

"Wow! I can't believe it. I almost look pretty," he said.

Next she applied lip liner that was a tiny bit darker than the peach colored lipstick that he had chosen to wear. She carefully lined his lips just inside of the outline of his lips and then applied his lipstick. With the lip liner and lipstick needing a tad of blending, she used a sponge-pad applicator to correct her mistakes. She blended the lipstick and lip liner to make the line between the lip liner and the lipstick nearly invisible while still doing its job of highlighting his lips.

"This blending of the lip liner should make your lips appear more luscious and pouty," said Tiffany. "Viola! And we're done. That didn't take very long."

"Oh my God, Tiffany. You made me look amazing. I can't wait to put on my panties, my bra, my dress, my wig, and my high heel shoes for you to take a picture of me all put together," he said giving her a hug.

"When we go out Saturday night, while Linda is having sex with Bill, I'm taking you someplace special," said Tiffany.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise. All I can tell you is that you're not going to believe where we'll be going and the people we'll be meeting," said Tiffany with a big smile.

"Now you have me crazy insane curious. I can't wait for Saturday night," said Walter. "Only, now before I get dressed, I have a surprise for you," he said unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans.

He helped her off with her skintight pants to expose her white, bikini panties. Gently he pushed her back on her bed, fell between her legs, and licked and fingered her through her panties before slowly sliding them off.

"Oh my God, Walter, you're going to make me cum with you eating me through my panties," she said.

"Don't cum yet," he said devouring her pussy in the way that he's never devoured Linda's pussy.

Licking her while fingering her, he mashed his face in her cunt.

"You're going to ruin your makeup," she said running her fingers through his hair while pulling his head forward as if she was fucking her pussy with his face.

"Don't worry about my makeup. I can put it on again. I just want to make you cum," he said attacking her pussy with his tongue and fingers.

"Oh Walter, whatever it is you're doing, don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, my God, I don't believe this. This is incredible. Never in my life has anyone eaten my pussy like this before," she said. "Lord Almighty! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

"You turned me on styling my wig. You turned me on fixing my face. You turned me on making me look pretty. Now it's my turn to turn you on by licking your pussy," he said licking and licking her while fingering her.

As if she had died and returned from the dead, Tiffany's body stiffened like the body of a corpse before she screamed his name.

"Wendy! Wendy! Wendy! Don't stop Wendy. Don't stop. Lick me. Eat me. Finger me, just don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I've never cummed so much in my life. Oh, my God, that was amazing," she said collapsing and staying like that while basking in the afterglow of sex. "Get up here, you beautiful man and kiss me. You gave me what no one has ever given me," she said.

"What's that? What did I give you?"

"Just like in that story, How to Lick a Pussy for Top Tier Sex, by SusanJillParker, You gave me level five, top tier sex," she said. "Wait until I tell a two certain someone's about you, they'll be impressed," she said kissing and kissing him. "They be all over you."

She moved between his legs. Now, it's my turn to give you level five, top tier sex," she said taking his cock in her hand before sliding it in her mouth.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Still hooked

A very erotic read....Looking forward to the next chapter!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Becoming a Drag Queen A trip to San Francisco descends into the drag queen world.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
A Halloween to Remember Husbands are turned out as hookers at Halloween party.in Fetish
More Stories