Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you just have to trust me on this Jay, but Walter, I know from personal sexual experience, is the real deal. He may not look it, but he's a top tier man, the first one I've ever experienced. He's a true level fiver," she said whispering in his ear.

"Amazing," said Jay. "I never would have expected that of him by just looking at him."

"With me having no one to compare him to, he may even be a level six or higher. The only man on planet Earth any higher on the top tier sexual scale than Walter is Hugh Hefner. For her to experience the pleasure I felt and for her to have the orgasm that I had, all Beyoncé has to do is to close her eyes, spread her legs, pretend she's with LeBron James, and Walter will take care of the rest."

Seemingly impressed, Jay Z looked at Walter with raised eyebrows.

"Wow. Now that you mention Hugh Hefner, especially at his advanced age, he's nothing to look at either. Even when he was a younger man in his prime, he was never very good looking. I guess looks have little to do with being a top tier, level five man," said Jay Z while studying Walter.

"Much different from men, with men very visual, women are more emotional, especially when it comes to sex," said Tiffany.

Jay Z continued studying Walter.

"With Bey having sex with him would be like her not cheating on me at all. Then, again, if this man is a top tier, level five or higher, allowing Bey to have sex with him may be the worst mistake of my life," he said looking at Tiffany. "If Bey leaves me for him, I can always hookup with you again," he said putting an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and dropping a big hand to her ass.

He cupped her sweet ass and squeezed in the way he used to do when making love to her before fucking her.

"Just as you did six years ago when rebounding from me, I did six years ago when rebounding from you. And in the way you are too, no longer interested, I'm married now," she said holding up her modest diamond ring.

"I see that," said Z.

"Just as SusanJillParker wrote in her story, How to Get to Level Five, Top Tier Sex, no one knew there was a sex levels higher than five, until Hugh Hefner came on the scene back in the 50's," said Tiffany. "Not many people know that the Rolling Stones logo of a tongue was fashioned after Hugh Hefner's tongue."

"Wow," said Jay Z. "I didn't know that."

"There are some women who say that Hugh Hefner can make their pussies tingling wet by him just looking at them," said Tiffany stepping closer to him so that she could whisper all that she needed to say. "There are some women who say that Hef has two tongues. There are some women who say that he has motorized fingers. There are some women who say that they've never had their pussies licked until they had their pussies licked by him. Well, even though I know that Walter has only one tongue and doesn't have motorized fingers, if I didn't know that about him, I'd think that he did have two tongues and motorized fingers."

"Wow," said Jay Z. "In that case, Tiffany, Walter or Wendy, whichever he prefers, may be the answer to my prayers. You're a lifesaver Tiff. You really are. I owe you one. Whatever you need, just ask," said Jay Z. "This is my private number," he said handing her his card.

"So," she said giving him a knowing look. "Why are you so eager to keep Bey busy? Who is it this time? It was Kim Kardashian the last time. I can't believe you got with that nasty bitch over Bey," said Tiffany. "With her having sex with everyone, I hope you had yourself checked for STD's after fiddling her nasty pussy and big ass. If I was a man, I wouldn't even stick my cock in her hand, never mind in her mouth."

"Yeah, well, I'm still paying for that error in judgment with Bey. If he can do all that you say he can do with his tongue and fingers, Walter just may be my ticket out of the doghouse," he said. "In the milquetoast way that he looks, I wouldn't be jealous sharing him with Bey as I would sharing him with another brother."

Tiffany looked from Taylor Swift to J Lo. Knowing Jay Z's already been with J Lo before, who hasn't, she cast her eyes to Taylor.

"Tell me you're not looking to get with Taylor Swift? Similar to humping an empty dress, she looks like she'd be a nothing in bed," said Tiff looking over at Taylor still dancing with J Lo.

"Nah, Rihanna is the sexy bitch I want. I saw her twerking online and dirty dancing. Then, I saw photos of her naked photo shoot online. She's hot. With her hoping she's begging for some of this," he said grabbing himself through his pants, "I'm already begging for some of that."

"Is she here?"

Tiffany looked around the big, crowded room.

"She's somewhere in the house and I've been trying to get with her for months," said Jay Z. "If this guy is as good as you say he is, and with Bey never having been with a top tier man, he'll keep Bey busy long enough for me to get with Rihanna."

"Really? I always thought you were a top tier man," said Tiffany giving him a wink, a peck on the lips, and a feel of his cock through his pants.

Returning her kiss with a feel of her breast, he smiled his still alive and well sexual attraction to her.

"Thank you for saying that but you know better than that. On my best day, at best when coked up, I'm a level four," he said. "I had level four sex with Serena Williams when I had sex with Venus and Serena together, Lord Almighty that was a ride in paradise. Anyway, other than Serena, with no one even coming close, you and Bey are the most sexually insatiable women I've ever had. I'm hoping Rihanna can match the sexual passion of you three."

"I'm glad I didn't accept your proposal for marriage when you gave me that ring," said Tiff. "With us the perfect sexual pair, you're pretty insatiable yourself. Only, you'd leave me in the way you're cheating on Bey to have sex with someone else."

"Yeah, well, now that I'm with Bey and we have our beautiful daughter, Blue, that offer of marriage that I proposed to you is off the table but as I told you before, the diamond ring and the car are yours to keep," he said. "And from time to time, I'll still continue to put a little somethin', somethin' in your account for expenses. I don't want my baby going without should we ever hookup again," he said smiling.

Now Walter knew how Tiffany could afford a Cadillac Escalade when she's not even working. Now Walter knew why Tiffany no longer had to work.

"Thank you Jay," she said giving him a hug.

Jay Z looked at Walter before looking back at Tiffany.

"Walter, sorry, I mean, Wendy, I'd like you to meet someone who'd absolutely love to meet you," he said.

Jay Z turned and waved his hand to get the attention of a beautiful woman. She didn't have to walk any closer than a few steps for Walter to recognize who she was.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12