Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it wasn't enough seeing you in person and meeting you, I can't believe that I'm about to have sex with you," he said.

She surprised him when she lifted his hand to rub the back of his hand across her breast. He felt her big nipple poking the back of his hand. Then, she stopped walking to kiss him, French kiss him. Beyoncé, the woman with the golden voice of an Angel, just stuck her tongue in his mouth. He couldn't believe that Beyoncé just French kissed him. Then, while kissing him in the middle of the dance floor, she took his hand and put it under her short skirt. Not missing his chance to cup and finger Beyoncé's naked pussy, Walter cupped and fingered her pussy as they continued slowly making their way to her private suite while they continued kissing and kissing.

"I don't know what it is but just standing beside you and looking at you has made me terribly horny," she said breaking off her kiss and removing her tongue from his mouth to speak. "As you can feel," she said putting her hand over his hand. She moved his fingers the length of her pussy. "You've made me so terribly wet. After reading about you in SusanJillParker's How To story, you're just the man to give me what I want, an orgasm or two or three or four."

"Pardon? Susan Jill who? Who's she? I don't know her," said Walter obviously never hearing of SusanJillParker.

"It's not important," said Beyoncé. "What's important is for you to make me cum with your fingers and your tongue and, if all goes well, maybe even with your cock. Jay Z is the only man I've ever been with," she said. "Now that I'm with you, I'm excited about having sex with another man besides him."

Suddenly, Walter had a premonition of Beyoncé falling in love with him in the way that he hoped Tiffany had fallen in love with him. Suddenly, he had a premonition of the two women fighting over him. Suddenly, in the way that he licked and fucked Tiffany, he had a premonition of his best friend Bill being sucked and fucked by his wife, Linda, while he was on his way to have sex with Beyoncé.

* * * * *

Only, before Beyonce could disappear with Walter to her private suite, disaster happened. In the way of an electrical fire with a dry Christmas tree, the word spread through the small, private club faster than Cupid's arrow could travel to hit a bull's-eye with his arrow fired in someone's shapely ass. Every woman, no matter how rich or how big of a celebrity they were, stopped what they were doing to stare at Walter, the top tier, sexual level five man. Tiffany was right. He may not be rich but he was already famous.

Lionesses on the prowl, as if they were ready to fight over him, Coco, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, J Lo, Nicki Minag, Angelina Jolie, the Williams sisters, and Rihanna circled Walter as if he was theirs for the taking. Putting themselves as sexual women first, as if he didn't know who they all were, they all put aside their celebrity to introduce themselves to Walter. Flirting with him, teasing him, kissing, and allowing him to feel their nearly bodies through their sexy, barely there clothes while flashing him bits and pieces of their nearly naked bodies, they all felt his package through his pants.

With all of them no doubt having one common thought in mind, obviously they were all hoping to seduce him. Without doubt, they were all hoping that he'd give them cunnilingus instead of him giving Beyoncé cunnilingus. As if ready for a catfight, they all kept one eye on Beyoncé and the other eye on Walter. For sure, it would have been something to see Beyoncé, Coco, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, J Lo, Nicki Minag, Angelina Jolie, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, and Rihanna rolling around their floor nearly naked while fighting over Walter. My bet's on Serena winning that contest.

Only, Walter wasn't sexually interested in Coco, Kim Kardashian, or Taylor Swift. He wasn't sexually interested in J Lo, Nicki Minag, or Angelina Jolie. He wasn't sexually interested in Serena Williams, Venus Williams, or even Rihanna in the way that he was sexually interested in licking and fingering Beyoncé's pussy. Fortunately for Beyoncé, with her not even present in the club, there was only one woman who could steal him away from her. Unbelievably, other than Tiffany's pussy, there was only one woman's pussy he'd rather lick and finger than Beyoncé's pussy.

* * * * *

The blustery wind before the storm. The crescendo before the loud ending of the full orchestra. The rumbling thunder before the brilliant lightning. Watch out! Get back! Run! Hide! Duck for cover! Here it comes!

It was as if there was a second rumble in the jungle or another thriller in Manila but this time it all happened in the United States in a private, exclusive, celebrity sex club instead of overseas in Kinshasa, Zaire or in the Philippines. The ruckus coming from another suite of rooms was as if there was a small albeit seismic earthquake in the next room. Seemingly, as if inhaling a deep breath before expelling the tumultuous air, it was the sound that a tsunami makes after the absolute quiet when it comes roaring ashore to wash everything and everyone away. Two big doors opened at the far end of the room and three celebrities, one really famous one and two lessor ones, emerged from out of nowhere.

In the way that the American Indians gave smoke signals to other tribes and/or used their drums to sound the alarm, Walter and his sexual talents were no longer secret. The word that there was a top tier man, a sexual level five man in attendance, spread to a closed door suite that accommodated Gayle King and Stedman giving Oprah the oral pleasure and sexual satisfaction of a threesome. Oprah's personal attendant interrupted the threesome to tell Oprah the news that a top tier man, a sexual level five man was in the house.

"Get out! How dare you interrupt my orgasm when I was just about to cum in Gayle's mouth," yelled Oprah.

Oprah covered her naked breasts and exposed pussy with a black, satin sheet.

"I'm so sorry Oprah, but I knew that you'd want to know," said her assistant.

Oprah looked at her perhaps thinking that the club was on fire.

"Know what? What is it that you think that I'd want to know?"

With Oprah not as nice and kind in private as she seemed to be in public, her assistant looked as nervous as she seemed afraid to tell her.

"There's a top tier man, a level five man in the house," she said.

Stunned with disbelief of such a rare occurrence, Oprah stared at her assistant incredulously. Gayle stared at Stedman and Stedman stared at Oprah.

"This had better not be a joke," said Oprah pointing her finger of accusation at her as if her assistant was on trial as a Salem witch.

Looking more than a bit nervous, Oprah's assistant persevered.

"I assure you, Your Majesty," the pet name that Oprah had her personal assistant sometimes call her. "It's no joke."

Always prepared to give her a bitchy verbal tongue lashing instead of a sexual tongue licking, Oprah gave her a stern warning.

"You had better not be lying to me," said Oprah.

Perhaps having told Oprah a white lie to her before for one reason or another, perhaps to spare her feelings or to forestall her anger, she assured Oprah that she wasn't lying now.

"I'm not lying," said her assistant crossing her heart and raising her right hand before God. "I swear."

"You had better not be mistaken and mistaking a level four sex man with a level five sex man," said Oprah.

Her assistant smiled her confidence at her employer.

"He's the real deal. He's the one that SusanJillParker wrote about in that How To Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex," said Oprah's assistant. "Beyoncé, Coco, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, J Lo, Nicki Minag, Angelina Jolie, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, and Rihanna all have him surrounded. They look as if they're ready to fight over him."

Oprah rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Is it Hugh Hefner again? He's been trying to get with me for two decades. I can't even tell you how many times that man has asked me to show my tits in Playboy magazine," said Oprah with a laugh while removing her sheet to expose her big breasts. "No one sees these big, beautiful babies but for you, Stedman, and Gayle."

Her assistant looked from Oprah's eyes to Oprah's big, naked boobs before maintaining constant eye contact.

"No, it's not Hugh Hefner. It's someone else, a much younger man," she said pausing to take a breath of courage. "He's the man wearing the dress," she said in a quiet, little voice.

Oprah looked from her to Gayle and to Stedman and laughed.

"A man in a dress?" As they were laughing now, both Gayle and Stedman always laughed when Oprah laughed. "Is he a Scotsman or a cross dresser?"

Oprah's assistant took another big breath with a step back.

"He's a cross dresser," she said.

Popping out of bed as if her sheets were on fire, Oprah quickly donned a green, silk robe to cover her naked body. Seemingly Oprah was just as interested in having sex with a man dressed as a woman as Tiffany, Beyoncé, Coco, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, J Lo, Nicki Minag, Angelina Jolie, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, and Rihanna were interested in having sex with a man dressed as a woman. That is, as long as that man dressed as a woman was a top tier, sexual level five man. Obviously none of them cared how Walter was dressed. Obviously all any of them only cared about was that he could give them orgasms that they've never dreamt of ever having.

With her big tits promising to pop out of her robe, with one D cup size breast already making its surprise appearance, and with her robe opening to her waist as she walked, Oprah flashed her black pussy to the crowd as she quickly walked towards Walter. Not being the polite self that she usually is, pushing them and shoving them out of the way, she elbowed her way through the crowd of women that surrounded Walter.

"Out of my way bitches," said Oprah pushing Coco, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, J Lo, Nicki Minaj, the Williams sisters, Angelina Jolie, and Rihanna out of the way. She stared down Beyoncé. "Back off bitch! He's mine," said Oprah to Beyoncé before giving them all the evil eye. "Gayle just read that story by SusanJillParker to me last night and I can't believe a top tier man, a sexual level five sex man is here in this very room."

As if throwing down the gauntlet to all challengers, neither shy, modest, nor embarrassed, Oprah stripped off her robe as if ready to take on one and all. In the way that the Roman's did in the coliseum in their day, as if she was ready to have a naked wrestling match over Walter, Oprah was ready to fight for the right to claim this top tier man as her own. As if she was a sexual psychopath, Oprah gave a deadeye stare to the ten women.

"Okay, but I'm next," said Beyoncé backing down.

"I'm after Beyoncé," said Coco in a soft voice without making eye contact with Oprah.

If only the women in attendance knew that Ice was a top tier, sexual level five man too, they'd be all over him.

"Then me," said Kim Kardashian tired of the level one sex she routinely received from Kanye. "I'm already sopping wet just thinking of him licking me. I haven't had my pussy licked since Jay Z licked my pussy."

"Shut your mouth bitch," said Beyoncé ready to pull out Kim's fake hair extensions.

"And me," said Taylor Swift raising her hand as if she was still in high school. "A first time for everything, while always wondering what it would be like, I've never had anyone go down on me. Tired of just giving blowjobs, I'd like someone to sexually take care of me for once."

"I don't mind sloppy fifths," said J Lo. "Between my cheating exes', Marc Anthony and Sean 'Diddy' Combs, having their cocks and tongues in so many women's pussies, I've had much worse. I normally have sex with a much younger man, a man half my age, but tonight, being that I'm going to experience a top tier man, a sexual level five man, I'll make an exception. Besides, going without saying, I'd much rather have hot sex instead of dancing," said J Lo with a dirty laugh.

Interestingly enough, something she's confided to her girlfriends who tweeting her sad sexual secret online, with all the men that J Lo has had, she's never had more than level three sex.

"I'm sixth," said Nicki Minaj squeezing her big ass through the crowd of women. "As long as I get me some, I don't care what number I am."

"Accustomed to always coming in first place, and unaccustomed to coming in seventh and eighth place but we'll take it to experience a top tier man," said Serena William obviously speaking for her sister, Venus, too.

"Well, saving the best for nearly last, I guess that makes me ninth," said Angelina.

Brad Pitt was the reason why Angelina didn't mind going 9th. If only the women in attendance knew that Brad Pitt was a top tier, level five sex man too, they'd be all over him in the way they were all over Walter.

"I don't mind going tenth," said Rihanna. "There's something else that I need to do first anyway," she said giving Jay Z the eye.

Beyoncé looked from Gayle, to Stedman, to Oprah, and back to Gayle.

"What about you, Gayle? Don't you want a turn with a top tier man?"

"I'd like to but I can't," said Gayle looking to Oprah before looking to Beyoncé. "I signed an exclusive non-competing contract with Oprah that states that no one, man or woman, is allowed to eat my pussy but her. And I'm not allowed to have sex with any other woman and with any man but with Stedman while Oprah watches," said Gayle. "With all of the millions of dollars she's paid me to keep my legs and mouth closed to everyone but her, and with Stedman bound by the same agreement, an agreement is an agreement," she said with a shrug.

If only they knew that Gayle and Stedman were a top tier, sexual level five players and that Oprah was a top tier, sexual level five woman too, they'd realize that Gayle had no need to have anyone else licking her pussy. The question was why Oprah would be so hot and heavy to experience Walter, when she had two top tier sexual playmates in her bed?

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12