Hot Shorts II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on his face as she squatted down betrayed that he thought she was going to suck his cock. Fortunately, he didn't seem disappointed when she instead rubbed her nipple through the drop of pre-cum.

Again, she acted on impulse, nestling his cock between her breasts, and then squeezing them around him. He grunted in his throat as she stroked the hard organ in its warm, soft nest.

She looked up at him, and the stunned adoration written plainly on his face made her shiver — and flow. She wasn't sure whether to be irritated that she was on her period, or glad that it kept her from taking another step on the dangerous path she was already on.

Melissa stroked the hard, young cock between her tits, feeling it throb. The angle was awkward, and having to squat to be in the right position was uncomfortable, so she let his cock pop free from between her breasts.

"Take your pants off," she said while sitting down, and then reclining.

Charlie quickly stepped on the heels of his shoes, kicking them off. He pushed down his jeans and wriggled out of them a moment later. As soon as he kicked them away, she beckoned him with a crooked finger.

Once he was within reach, she guided him with her hands. She lifted on one calf so he would stand straddling her, slid her hand up to his knee, and tugged. When he squatted down, she used the convenient handle of his cock to finish positioning him on his knees atop her. Once again, she enfolded him in her breasts.

"Now, fuck my titties and come for me," she instructed.

It took him a few seconds of fumbling to begin thrusting with any real effect, and he had to edge forward a little, but finally found his rhythm.

"That's it. Come for me. Come for me," she encouraged him.

Charlie breathed in hard puffs as he pumped his cock between her tits. It took next to no time for him to begin thrusting harder. Though the heat of the friction was growing uncomfortable, she could tell he wasn't going to last much longer.

Sure enough, he gave into his instincts, fucking her titties hard. The tip began to poke out at the top, and she could see a sheen of pre-cum decorating the entire head.

Melissa whimpered and said, "Do it. Come for me."

The young man's breaths changed to explosive blasts followed by noisy gasps for a few more strokes, and then he let out a garbled, high-pitched cry.

"Oh!" Melissa whimpered as his hot semen sprayed across her chest.

Over and over again his young cock pulsed, covering her chest, neck and chin in ropes of cum. She chuckled and moaned, amazed at just how much she was milking out of him.

Finally, he settled into spastic twitches, and the last of his oozing ejaculations pooled in the valley between her breasts.

"That's a lot of cum," she remarked, still chuckling.

Charlie could only answer with gasps for breath as he hovered unsteadily atop her with his head hanging limp.

Melissa let him have a minute or so to catch his breath before giving his butt a smack and saying, "Okay."

The young man swallowed hard, and then lurched from atop her to sit down hard on the roof.

Melissa took a quick look around, located her purse, and just managed to reach it with her fingertips. After using her fingernails to pull the strap closer, she grabbed it and brought it to her side. She fished out a pack of tissue, and then pulled some out. She held the first wad out to Charlie so he could clean up the cum dripping down his softening cock.

She couldn't resist a quiet, silvery laugh at the sight of him shuddering from the touch of the tissue on his sensitive organ.

Melissa turned her attention to the mess covering her, which ended up using the entire travel pack of tissue, and still left her a little sticky. Though it obviously caused him some discomfort, he couldn't help but watch the entire process. He even kept his eyes on her while pulling back on his pants.

She sat up facing him — still bare-breasted — once she was as clean as she could get. She retrieved what was left of her joint and fired it up.

"That was... Thank you," the red-faced young man said after she took her first toke.

"You're welcome. Needed that, did you? I don't know if I've ever had that much cum on me."

A flash of pride arose in his eyes. "I won't tell anyone you come up here."

"That was the deal," she said, and took another hit. "Come to think of it, what were you doing up here?"

Somehow, his face got even redder.

She shook her head and said, "Come on. Out with it."

"I... Uhm... There's this lady in the building next door who walks around with her top off when she gets home from work. Sometimes she doesn't have a bra on."

"And those are the only other breasts you've ever seen?"

He nodded.

"This isn't the first time you've got off up here on the roof, is it?" she asked knowingly, and then winked.

That drew a quiet chuckle out of him as he shook his head.

"I hope you like mine better."

"Way better," he agreed. "Yours are so big."

"Not too old and saggy?"

He shook his head adamantly. "No way."

"Thank you. I suppose I really should put them away now, though."

Though he looked a little sad, he reached out and picked up her blouse and bra, which were closer to him, and handed them to her.

Melissa took the last drag off her joint, put it out, and then slipped the roach into an Altoids tin from her purse to smoke in a one hitter later. Then she finally dressed.

As she was hooking the last button, Charlie said, "What if I... Uhm... What if I could get you some..?" He gestured toward her purse.

"Get me some pot? You know someone?"

"One of my friends smokes. I could get you some."

"In exchange for..?" she trailed off and raised her eyebrows.

"Could I see your pussy?"

"Just see it?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Just see it."

"I suppose that could be arranged, if you can get me a joint." She was never particularly happy about going to the neighborhood her dealer lived in.

"I can get it. I can get one tomorrow."

Melissa stood up, brushed off her skirt, and said, "Well, slip a note under my door when you've got it. I get home from work at about six-thirty. Don't get caught."

"I won't."

"Well, maybe you'll see me tomorrow, then," Melissa said, and saw him smile at the double entendre her inflection had made plain. She winked as she mimed blowing him a kiss, and made her way off the roof.

A few minutes later, she was coming hard in the shower, fantasizing about teaching the eager young man to eat pussy — while nice and high.

[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this collection of quickies. Do drop a vote, ( one per reader ) as that's the coin in my hat as a free author. Comments and favorites are most welcome, as they increase the profile of the story, attracting more of the same.

I'm self-editing most of my stories again, so feel free to point out any mistakes that slipped through. If they're bad enough to warrant an edit, I'll take care of it.