Hot Sluts & Dirty Bastards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla peeped between the curtains. Her heart leapt at what she saw: Trish dressed as a slut-nurse, busy fingering herself, and Tom straining at the tether, his cock aching to touch Trish’s upturned ass.

“I’m going to join in,” Carla whispered to Leo. He just gave her a grin and a lewd wink. She clambered unsteadily into the back and quickly took Tom’s engorged dick all the way into her mouth, and then sucked slowly up its length.

“Oh-my-fucking-god, that feels good,” Tom cried out.

Carla let his dick out of her mouth with a ‘plop’, then turned her attention to Trish’s ass. Trish shuffled her backside towards Tom’s dick and pressed firmly against it, and fingered her self roughly in excitement. Carla whacked her hard across both cheeks, forcing her forwards again, and away from Tom’s dick. She then tenderly kissed the reddening patches. Tom continued to moan and Trish whimpered softly, her fingers delving in and out of her wet cunt and rubbing against her clit.

“Now Tom, I’ve got a little present for you,” Carla said. Tom reddened, realising that it was Carla that had sucked his dick. He started to say something, but Carla hushed him by placing a finger to his lips. She reached under the bench and brought out a dildo. It had a flat base, and a big, bulbous head. Carla spat on the end of it, and then motioned for Tom to squat, so she could place it beneath him.

“This is going up your ass.” Tom felt the cold head of the dildo against his puckered hole, and tried to stand up, to get away from it. Trish looked over her shoulder and let out a soft moan at what Carla was doing.

“No, I don’t want that!” Tom cried, although his dick was rock hard.

“Shhh, you’ll be okay. Just try and relax,” said Carla. She bent forwards and nibbled Tom’s sensitive knob. Tom felt the strength leave his legs; it was hard to stand in a squatted position. As Carla licked and sucked, the fat head of the dildo eased its way into his tight hole. He had never experienced anything like this before, but in his stoned state he felt relaxed. The feeling of his ass being stretched and penetrated was incredible, especially with Carla’s deft tongue movements.

“Oh god, I’m going to come,” Tom moaned. Carla stopped sucking, leaving his heavy dick bobbing away. The dildo was now firmly up his rectal passage, and with each jolt of the van it slipped up a little further. It was a little painful, but the sensations of the head stretching its way up left Tom groaning with pleasure. Soon he was enjoying the bumping of the van and the fullness in his butt, and was bouncing himself to get a better fucking.

Meanwhile, Trish was squirming about all over the place. Seeing Tom in his pink dress and a fat dildo up his ass had excited her beyond belief. She had her ass high in the air and three fingers thrusting in out of her hot hole. Cunt juice dribbled down her thigh and glistened in the candlelight. Carla gripped her round the waist and manoeuvred her onto the centre of the mattress.

“You wanna cum sweetie?” Carla asked.

“God yes!” Tom had never heard Trish sound so lustful.

“I’m going to stick my fingers in your filthy cunt. Do you want that?” Carla looked in the mirror. She looked stunning in her PVC and fishnets, positioned behind Trish’s wobbling posterior. She just wished she didn’t need to wee so much, but she couldn’t go until the van stopped.

“Yes, fuck me with your mouth and fingers,” said Trish. She had cottoned on that Carla was narrating for Tom’s benefit, who by now was squirming like a schoolgirl. His dick ached so much it was painful; he really needed to cum.

“I’m sticking my middle finger up inside you. Wow, it’s wet inside there! Your pussy juice is dripping down my wrist, and mmm, it tastes good. You’re such a horny slut!”

“Yes, I’m a fucking horny slut! Now lick me out you bitch, I want to feel your tongue licking me clean. Make me cum and then drink it, you filthy whore!”

“Tom, did you hear that? Your girlfriend is a slut, and I’m licking her out right now. Mmm, she taste’s sweet doesn’t she? I bet you’d like to taste her wouldn’t you, instead of bouncing about like a girl on that dildo of yours. And I bet you’d like to slide your tongue across her asshole like this…”

“Fuck, that feels good! That feels so good, Carla, I’m gonna come. Carla, fuck me, you bitch.”

Carla smiled, then wedged three fingers up Trish’s cunt and thrust hard. As Trish’s ass bounced about on her hand, Carla let her tongue sliver against Trish’s winking asshole.

“Oh god, rim my ass, you slut!” Trish was bouncing about uncontrollably now.

“Oh yes, lick her ass, stick your tongue right up there, she loves it,” Tom chipped in.

Carla obliged. Her fingers where a blur inside Trish’s sodden cunt and her mouth sucked and salivated against her asshole. Her tongue forced its way past the puckered ring, and Trish’s buttocks squashed against her face. Tom moaned blindly, wishing he could be part of the action.

“I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!”

The tension inside Trish had built up to a vibrating crescendo. Electric buzzes shot through her clit as the throbbing in her womb became unbearable. Her legs shook uncontrollably, sending waves through her buttocks. Her skirt had ridden up her back, her breasts hung out and she squeezed them desperately, and her hair was a matted mess. Carla continued to finger and tongue her as hard as she could, perspiration dripping freely from her face and her chin sticky with pussy juice.

Then, when she could feel Trish’s cunt contracting around her fingers, Carla pushed her tongue deep inside Trish’s anus. It tasted clean and little soapy. Trish spasmed violently as Carla’s fingers rubbed against her sensitive insides, and her tongue shamelessly invaded her private hole. Her whole body shook: her aching breasts, her clammy tummy, her ass and thighs; orgasms ripped through her, and juices washed down her inner thighs.

“Keep going!” Trish pleaded. Carla fingered furiously, feeding off Trish’s sexual energy. Then, after the initial explosive orgasm, Carla eased her fingers out of Trish’s cunt and knelt her face right down between her wet lips. Trish’s clit was erect and easy to find; Carla’s tongue darted right to it and began licking away.

“I’m going to come again. Christ I’m so fucking horny! Yeah, that’s it, lick my clit, you bitch!”

Tom struggled about on his dildo. All he could hear were the noises and squelching sounds coming from the two women. His wrists were feeling sore from being shackled, and he wanted to fuck his girlfriend more than anything. He was starting to feel really humiliated: Trish was getting the best fucking of her life from a woman, and he was completely impotent, with a dildo up his ass, his eyes blindfolded and his hands shackled. The bumping of the van did little to ease his discomfort.

“Oh god!” Trish squealed. It felt like a dam bursting inside her; wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body, relaxing her worn muscles and vaginal passage. As her cunt spasmed, little jets of cum gushed out and drenched Carla’s face. This only made Carla lick harder, the taste of female cum made her so horny and she buried her face right up Trish’s cunt. She continued to lick until Trish’s movements subsided, and she let her ass fall down, exhausted. Carla rested her head down on Trish soft buttocks, breathing hard; they lay like that, resting and spent.

The van stopped. “Wow, what’s going on in here?” Leo looked through into the back, to see Trish and Carla in a sweaty pile, and Tom still desperate to cum.

“I’m really fucking horny,” moaned Tom.

“Me too!” said Carla.

“Okay, I think I’ve got a nice dirty idea…” said Leo…

12