Hot Spots Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her howl echoed in the room and I knew she was reaching her climax. She swung her head around and hissed, "Kiss me when I come, kiss me hard!"

Her ass slapped against my belly with increasing frequency as we both quickened our pace. I leaned over her shoulders and kissed her on her mouth allowing her tongue to push inside mine. I sucked on it like it was her clit and she made deep moaning noises.

She quivered and pulsed her thighs rigid as wooden handles.

"Hmmm, hmmm, mmfff..." was all she could utter incoherently as she thrust back against my cock one last time and climaxed.

I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth, pushing her tongue back. She started to suck on it. I didn't for a moment slow down or ease the pressure and as I humped her, she cried out in small bursts.

Finally, she wrenched her head away from me.

"Oh my god, Nikki! You are one hell of a fucker! Oh god, that cock of yours doesn't ever quit, does it? I bet you have fucked before; and if you really haven't then I envy the woman who gets to be your wife!"

Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her pussy. It came out with an audible pop that almost sounded like an explosion in the room because she was now quiet and drained. I suddenly noticed that the tape in the deck had run out too.

Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor, pushing away from the chair. As she lay on her back breathing heavily, I noticed the way her huge breasts raised and fell. The milk had made an incredible mess around her chest and belly and now it began to seep down over the side of her body and onto the floor.

I stood there beside her and watched her. I still hadn't come and was only too aware of my cock pulsating between my legs, the head pointing to the ceiling.

I walked around and stood above her, my legs on either side of her heaving body. She felt my heels pushing against the side of her belly and she opened her eyes.

"How do you want to come, stud?" she asked me in a tired voice.

"Do you need to ask?" I replied.

She smiled when she saw me lowering myself on her body. Her breasts had fallen away from each other and she now pulled her shoulders in. This had an effect of bringing her breasts together and she further grabbed a hold of them by their sides and pushed them towards each other.

"You really like to fuck me in my tits, Nikki, don't you?"

"Do you need to ask?" I repeated.

I had to push my cock off my belly so that it was now nestled between her wet breasts. She pushed them together again and this time managed to trap my cock in her cleavage.

"Ride them, my stud," she whispered.

And I did. Putting my hands over hers to crush the giant balls of flesh deeper towards each other, I began to fuck her breasts.

The lubrication was even better this time since my dick was covered up with her juices.

Slop, slop, slop. I paused long enough for her to try and get her lips around the crown and then impatiently I began to move back and forth again.

"Stop," she said suddenly and I froze. What the hell?

"You have done enough, Nikki," she muttered, pushing me away. "You made me cum on that chair and it's only fair that I reciprocate."

I understood. Quick as a flash, I rose to my feet and walked to the chair, my cock bobbing in front of me. With a sigh, I lowered myself on the overstuffed chair and waited for her.

She took her own time to get to her knees. And then, her breasts bobbing pretty much the way my cock had, she crawled towards me.

Eagerly, I awaited her. She grabbed the armrests of the chair and hauled herself in between my out stretched legs.

She grabbed my hips and closed in till her breasts were mashed against my cock. Leaning back from her waist, she said, "All you have to do is put that rod of yours between my tits."

Eagerly, I complied with her request. She scooped up my prick with her melons and began to bob her body up and down.

It was a heavenly feeling. I just rested back against the cushions and let her do the work. And boy! She did!

My dick was nowhere in sight as she manipulated her breasts over it. I could, however, feel my cock gliding up and down through her massive cleavage.

The sides of her breasts scraped against the flesh of my shaft. I noticed that there wasn't much milk now. Perhaps, I had drained most of it.

She looked up at me and smiled a sluttish smile. I couldn't contain myself anymore and leaned down to kiss her open mouth while she continued to drag her breasts up and down over my cock. I licked her lips and then, her teeth. She opened her mouth wider so I could lick the roof of her mouth and her tongue.

I felt my juices rising within my swollen balls and I knew I was going to come sooner than I wanted to. I had held myself back for quite a while now. And when I felt her fingers stroking my balls, I let out a gasp and kissed her harder on her mouth.

I brought my legs together till my thighs too were pressing her breasts around my sliding cock.

"Go on, baby," she moaned, drawing back from my mouth. "Cum all over my tits now. Don't hold back any longer, now, I want to feel your hot cum splash my tits and face, give me your cum, give it to me!"

I began pumping my hips up and down, shifting my hands to her shoulders. When I thrust up, she would drag her breasts down and when I drew back, she would bring her breasts up over my cock.

She drew her neck back so that we could watch the tip of my cock pole out from the top of her big breasts. It was an angry purple by now and throbbing with an intensity I hadn't thought would be possible.

"Oh fuck," I yelled, slamming my hips furiously to counter her movements. "Oh fucking shit! Oh my god, I think I am going to come now! Oh yes, my slut, my bitch, my whore, fuck my cock with your tits, ah yes, harder, harder, you bitch, faster, yes, oh yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck it harder, oh fuck, fuck my dick with your tits, you slut, ah yessss..."

My shaft was now a blur in her cleavage and she began to grunt and moan. I grabbed her swollen nipples and pinching them, I pulled them toward each other.

My ass came off the chair and I let out a howl.

And then, finally, I exploded.

It began from the depths of my body, coursed through my turgid balls and expanded my shaft to what I thought was enormous proportions. And when it finally escaped from the slit of my cock, it was like a shot from a gun; only, it wasn't a single shot, but a number of them, blasting out.

This time, I affixed my eyes on the sight of my cock fucking her breasts, wanting to watch all of the action till the very end.

I saw the first blast hit her chin and she immediately bent down, her mouth opening wide. The second blast shot into her mouth and I drew my cock back, fiercely pushing her breasts together. The third blast hit her chin again and with a long wail, she struggled out from between my thighs to free my pulsating cock from her cleavage.

She grabbed the base of my cock and jerked hard on it. The next series of blasts, she directed herself over her upturned face.

On my part, I thrust my hips out, allowing her to milk my shaft with her dainty fist. I gasped and panted and breathed heavily, my chest rising and falling with the exertion.

She still clutched my prick when it was all over and as I looked down, I could see the mess on her face, her neck and her breasts. I was truly amazed by the amount of juices that I had shot out. I had never really imagined that it would have been possible for me to produce so much jizz.

I let her gobble my now-drained cock back into her mouth and suck on it furiously; it was almost as if she wanted the juice to keep flowing from my prick.

But I realized that it was over. Just as I had drained her milk from her breasts, she too had drained my sperm from my cock.

We were even!

******

When we were at it together, it was as if we had been a pair of wild animals. In the aftermath of our orgasms, I flopped back on the chair and she on the floor, both of us breathing erratically.

For almost ten minutes or so, neither of us said anything at all and the only noises in the room were that of our labored breathing.

My hands lay flopped on the armrests of the chair, while she lazily rubbed my juices over her face and her breasts, occasionally, sliding a finger in her mouth and sucking on it.

God! She was amazing! I watched her lick off my juices off her body and suddenly realized that it was mixed with her milk, our saliva and our sweat. Apparently, the combined taste seemed to fascinate her.

Finally, she rose off the floor and the juices began to dribble down over the rest of her voluptuous body.

"I think I'd better clean up," she said, her voice hollow.

"Yes. I think so too," I replied unnecessarily.

I closed my eyes and leaned back into the chair till I felt a wet towel brushing my face. My eyes flew open.

"Sorry, partner," she whispered, "I really didn't want to disturb you. You were sleeping like a baby. But it's been almost fifteen minutes since I started cleaning up."

I looked around. Yes, everything was spick and span. The carpet was straightened, the TV monitor back into place, the sofa patted straight.

She had apparently rubbed her body off because there was no sign of the mess we had made. She was still naked and I watched her lean into me and gently pat my face with the warm, wet towel.

I basked in the luxury and closed my eyes again. The towel lowered down my face and rubbed over my chest and shoulders. She cleaned my belly and then lowered the towel to my legs. I spread them apart, allowing her access to my cock and my balls. She rubbed the length of my legs and the side of my waist.

"I think it'd be a better idea if you take a shower," she murmured. "You are so sticky!"

I reached out with my hand and slid them over her shoulders and her wonderful face.

"So are you, Shaila. Still sticky."

"Am I really?" she asked anxiously.

"What the hell do you think?" I replied. "That with all the milk and spunk and saliva and sweat flying around us, a little dab with a wet towel's going to get that stickiness out? No way, baby."

She looked dubiously at her breasts and rubbed them with her hands. She nodded.

"You are right. I need a shower. I'm happier this way, mind you, but there's hardly an hour or so left for Salil to return home."

"Great. Mind if I join you in the shower? That would be faster for both of us."

She laughed her delightful laugh, revealing her perfect teeth. "Are you suggesting what I suspect you are?"

I laughed with her. It is amazing what a fuck can do to open you up. It had certainly driven away my initial apprehensions and there was a confidence in me now, the kind of which I had never dreamt of before.

"But then you are so damned sexy, Shaila, I won't be surprised if I carry an hard on as long as I stay here."

"Remember, Salil should be home in around," she glanced at the wall clock and continued, "about an hour and a quarter."

"To some that may seem to be a very short time and then again, to some that is an awfully long period."

"You mean you could get that cock of yours up and going again?" she asked incredulously.

"I'm not worried about whether that would happen or not. I reckon only time can tell. All I said was that with you walking around me, I wouldn't be surprised if it does."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh to be eighteen again! Come on then, let's get started. Get a towel, I will run the bath. We will use the bathroom attached to our bedroom."

I waited till she walked away, watching her ass sway seductively, her large breasts jiggling. Lazily, I struggled to my feet and made my way to the guest room.

I rummaged around in my bag. I was carrying an extra towel (Bless mom!) and I pulled it out. Shaila had laid my shorts and my t-shirt carefully in the bed. Well, I thought, I would wear them after the bath.

There was a hell of a lot of steam in her bathroom. To my surprise, I noticed that she hadn't filled up the large tub, sunk into the floor at one end of the huge bedroom. Instead, she had filled up no less than four buckets with water and had put out a couple of comfortable plastic stools in front of them.

"Hi, come on in," she said in a sultry voice as she sat down on one of the stools. Already, the steam wafting off the buckets, had managed to run in rivulets down her body. It was as if she was sweating heavily.

I felt the heat of the steam myself as I lowered myself to the other stool beside her.

She handed over a mug to me, taking another for her.

"You bathe me, I will bathe you," she said.

And so it began. I almost jumped off the stool when she poured the first mug full of hot water over my head.

"Oh god, Shaila! I don't use water that hot," I said.

Before I could move, she poured another mug of water over my head. This time the water was cold. Not just cool or cold, but chilled.

"Oops," I yelped.

I peered at the buckets through the steam and realized that this amazing woman had actually put in ice cubes in two buckets and hot water in the other two.

The effect of the chilled water after the searing hot water was electric. I felt my face flushing and sparks coursed through my entire body.

I let my toes touch the pair of buckets in front of me, and deciding to surprise her, I filled up one mug with the chilled water and poured it over her head.

"Brrr..." she chattered. "You bastard!"

Quickly, I followed up with a mug full of the hot water and she gasped.

We continued to pour the water over each other in this fashion till the buckets were empty. It was strangely erotic, I guess and whenever I glimpsed at her wet voluptuous body, dripping with water, my groin tingled.

"Now for the soap," she panted.

We turned around in the stool as she let the taps open to refill the buckets; this time, she used equal amounts of hot and cold water to flow into the bucket.

"Let me do you first," I told her.

I got off the stool and knelt beside her, a bar of soap in my hands. It was sandalwood perfumed and I began to rub it over her face.

She closed her eyes and let me work up the lather. Satisfied that I had scrubbed her entire face, I started to work around her neck and her shoulders.

"Rinse off the soap from my face, Nikki. It stings!" she murmured.

I poured a couple of mugs of lukewarm water over her face while she rubbed her eyes with her wrists, till her face, neck and shoulders were rinsed off the soap.

She opened her eyes and instinctively glanced at my cock. The feeling of rubbing her soft skin had its desired effect on me and my cock was semi-hard. She gave me one of her sultry smiles and reached out for the second bar of soap.

"Not yet," I rasped out. "Turn around and let me clean your back for you."

She obeyed. I pushed her wet hair, tucking them over one ear so that it loped over her front and began to soap her back.

"Raise your hands; let me soap your armpits," I gasped hoarsely.

She raised her hands. It presented me a very sexy pose indeed. Hunched over the stool, the soft expanse of her soaped up back, the hands raised to reveal her waxed armpits and the sides of her large billowy breasts sent another burst of electricity through my loins and I suddenly became aware of my painful erection.

Oh god, I thought, this is crazy! So much in so little a time! I wondered if I was a sex maniac or whether this effect was purely because of the fact that this was my first time with a fully naked and sexy woman.

I soaped her armpits and her arms, moving my hands down the sides of her waist to soap that area as well. Working up a nice lather, I slipped my hands around her belly and began to soap her there.

"Oh Nikki, this is so sexy!" she murmured, leaning back to rest the back of her head against my belly. I felt the tip of my cock brushing the top of her neck and she gasped.

"Oh my god, you have got another hard on!"

She started to reach back, lowering her hands.

"Don't!" I commanded. "Keep your hands raised. I still have to rinse them off."

She obeyed me yet again and waited patiently as I poured another couple of mugs of the water over her back, letting the soap on her belly remain in its place.

I began to now seriously soap her front, still hunched up behind her. I did the top of her neck at the front and then, very slowly, and just as gently, I moved my hands to her voluminous breasts.

She shivered. "Ohhhhh god! That is making me horny!"

I was careful not to squeeze her breasts, satisfying myself by just letting my hands move gently over them.

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "Gently does it. I have to let them recharge."

"How long does it take for the milk to fill these up again?" I asked more out of curiosity rather than by way of any special information.

She laughed at that. "Oh, I fill up very quickly. Very, very quickly indeed. In fact, if junior doesn't suckle me at frequencies of about three hours on the trot, I have to squeeze out as much of it as possible. Four hours and I need a pump."

"Gee, what a shame!" I told her. "Turn around and face me now."

She did. The water from the taps had filled up the bucket and I slid another empty one under them after pushing the filled up bucket aside.

"Spread your legs," I told her. She willingly did, exposing her pink glistening pussy to me.

I rinsed off her neck and breasts with some more water watching it glide down her legs. I couldn't tell if the wetness of her pussy was caused by the water or by her present state of mind.

"Wait," I told her. "I'm going to shave your pussy."

She fixed her eyes on mine. "Really? And what do I tell Salil?"

"Tell her you did it for fun!" I replied.

"I usually keep it trimmed; but never have shaved it off completely."

"Well, Uncle would be in for a pleasant surprise," I replied walking over to the cabinet above the large sink where I had noticed Uncle's shaving gear.

"As if he would notice!" she bit out sarcastically.

I paused and looked at her. "You mean he doesn't do you often?" I asked. For some strange reason, I felt guilty when I mentioned him.

"Ha!" she snorted watching me with wide eyes as I made my way towards her. Rather, her eyes were devouring my erection.

"Really?" I asked, soaping up her pussy with the gel, feeling her shudder when the cold stuff spread over her cunt.

"These days I am lucky if he gets it with me once or maybe twice a week."

"You don't say!" I was astonished.

"I promise. Not that he isn't inventive, though I confess he could hardly hold a candle to you. But these kind of meetings are getting on more and more often and by the time he returns home, semi drunk, the most he would do is maybe masturbate me and then let me jerk him off."

I carefully spread the gel around her pussy, lifting her hips up and holding it against her body.

"Was he always like that?"

"You are kidding! After we got married, all he wanted to do was keep fucking. It wasn't the kind of fucking we were into today, but he just wanted to fuck and fuck. Then came the trip to London."

I began to gently shave her with the razor. "And?" I prompted when she moaned and stopped talking.

"Well, his colleagues there took him out to watch some porn stuff in the theatres and he got addicted to them. That's when he started his collection. Funnily, he hardly ever tries that kind of stuff he watches on the tapes on me. Maybe he started to enjoy me being on top. We were not new to oral sex, having involved in it briefly even before our marriage. Sixty-nine is his favorite and even today he loves it. But apart from that, what he enjoys most when we watch the tape is for me to either jerk him off or suck him off."

I almost blurted out to her that I had seen them in the sixty-nine on the night of their marriage, but decided to keep this to myself; at least for now. I listened to this fascinating piece of information as I completed shaving her pussy.