Hot Spots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quit moving; perhaps, he didn't want to come as yet, or perhaps he was tired and wanted her to do the moving. In any case, his cock kept going in and coming out of her pussy as she bounced on top of him.

I stumbled off the bed and walked around it to watch them from the other side. His eyes were closed tightly and his mouth was wide open. She held his shoulder blades as she bounced atop him, her head thrown back, her enormous tits jiggling like a pair of ripe melons.

I just couldn't get over those tits and it was not surprising that my cock began to stiffen again despite having shot the juice a short while ago.

So I gingerly climbed back onto the bed and stood in front of her, planting my feet on either side of Sushil.

She grabbed my slick cock and began to gently masturbate it. Her eyes were drawn to what her hands were doing to my prick. She kept the steady up and down movements over him and leaned forward to swipe her tongue over my shaft.

"No," I gasped, pushing her head back. "I want your tits again."

She smiled when she leaned back, watching me arranging my cock between her dangling tits. I grabbed her shoulders and as soon as I felt her globes press my cock between them, I began to move back and forth.

She let out a long sigh and when I heard him shout hoarsely, I knew that he was coming inside her. Too, the pace of her movements abruptly increased and after a few strokes, gradually ceased altogether.

I pushed her back till she was lying on her back; her knees folded under her, his cock still inside her pussy. I grabbed the bedstead while she cupped her tits and I began to fuck in right earnest.

The valley between her tits was so wet that I thought my cock would slither outside the warmth between them. She gripped her tits harder around the shaft and I held its base between my fingers, continuing to rock to and fro, letting my cock slide back and forth in her cleavage.

This time, when I came, I didn't spurt any of my spunk in her mouth. Instead, I let the warm juice erupt right there in the valley of her tits.