HOT Summer

Story Info
A romance begins between a sister and brother.
294 words
1.84
77.6k
9
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, It's so hot", Christie says as she takes her tank top off. Her size C cup breast release from the bra. Christie, 19 years old, lives with her 22 year old brother Steven.

"Hey, Steven, I didn't know you were home!" Christie says in shock as she walked into the living room and sees her brother. In his hands is a erect 6 inch penis.

"Christie, when did you get home?" Steven askes as he hurriedly pulls up his boxers, pants, and then buckles up his belt.

"I just got home, a little while ago." Christine replies as she continued to stare at the bulge in Steven's pants.

Steven walk into the kitchen and asked, "You hungry?"

Christie replies," Uh, no, it's ok I already ate." " I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower, OK?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Steven said. Though in his mind he was thinking about what just happened. He saw her C cup boobs, high and proud, also erect. Then he thought about what she saw. She saw me jerking off! Oh my god, I never thought this would happen, but I want to fuck my little sister.

LATER THAT EVENING

Christine is asleep. Steven walks into the bedroom and climbs into bed with her.

"Who?" Christie asks sleepily.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" Steven replies.

" Sure, I guess" Christie says as she rolls over and starts undressing. Steven quickly pulls off his shirt and boxers and starts kissing Christine. Christie mounts Steven a starts humping him. Steven, totally erect was ready to burst. "I'm going to cum!" Steven shouts. Christie starts giving Steven a blow job. Around his cock head went her tongue, along the sides, and then she started deep throating him.