Hot Summer In Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was past the point where watching was sufficient and rose up bringing my cock to Linda's face. She turned her head a bit and her tongue darted out to grab my raging hardon. Linda took hold of my meat to steady its position and began to administer the loving attention she had just bestowed on Ken. Since I had already been masturbating while watching Ken and Linda exploring each other, I knew it would not take a lot from Linda to make me cum. She knew exactly where to focus the roughness of her tongue to achieve the fastest results from me. This blowjob was exquisite and was certainly enhanced by the total experience of being in a threesome. Ken showed his oral skills by quickly raising Linda's level of excitement. I watched her hips undulate as she tried to fuck his tongue. Ken dipped his tongue inside Linda's dripping hole and brought her juices up to her clit. He circled her clit with his tongue spreading her slippery sweetness all around. Again, he drove his tongue inside her and licked her vaginal walls before retreating to once more assault her love button. Her passion was building and he repeated this process many times. My cock was boiling over and my balls tightened up exploding my seed into Linda's mouth. She sucked me deeply into her throat while continuing to stimulate the head of my cock. The sharp and extreme sensations were sending jolts of electricity through my entire body each time she targeted my purple crown.

"Oh my God, Ken, that's sooo good," Linda moaned quietly after she released my softening tool. Her hips continued to writhe and I could see her stomach muscles twitching repeatedly as Ken concentrated on bringing Linda over the edge. I knelt beside Linda and again cradled her head while watching and stroking her. Ken was good and Linda's grip on my arm was tightening. Suddenly, she released my arm and grabbed Ken's head with both hands. Her back stiffened and her thighs closed tightly on Ken's head as he pushed harder to keep his tongue on Linda's clit. Linda's moans were no longer low and soft. Her breathing had stopped momentarily while her body contracted in the intense throws of her orgasm. Ken persisted in flicking her clitoris creating the same effect she had delivered to both of us. Her body jerked with each flick until she successfully separated Ken's head away from her pussy.

Ken pushed himself upright using Linda's legs as a brace. "God damn, Linda, you are one delicious woman!" he exclaimed smiling down at her. Ken was hard again.

A silent moment ensued while all three of us contemplated what just happened and what should happen next.

"Let's go inside," Linda suggested and added with a chuckle, "I'm not sure we haven't attracted the attention of our neighbors! She's planning for more!

Ken and I followed Linda into the living room where she grabbed the throw blanket from the back of the sofa and spread it out on the carpeted floor. She immediately turned to Ken and wrapped her arms around him pressing her full nakedness tightly against his while tilting her head up to his. Ken responded wrapping his arms around Linda pressing his cock into her belly while Linda's breasts were drawn against his torso. The two rapidly began continuously kissing and feeling each other's backs and asses. Seeing their urgency, I knew it was their time now, and moved to the overstuffed recliner to watch the fulfillment of a long held fantasy.

Linda broke off the kissing and pulled Ken into the center of the throw blanket. They both descended to the floor while neither let go of the other. The animal passion continued to build and the lust was clearly evident in each of the their eyes and flushed faces. Linda continued to lead as she pushed Ken over onto his back and followed by covering his body with hers on top. More kissing and feeling, and then Linda spread her legs bringing her knees up beside Ken's waist. She starting rocking and sliding her slippery pussy against his cock, then raising slightly, she reached in between her legs to position the bulbous head against the entrance of her love canal.

From my position in the chair behind Linda, I watched entranced as the purple crown of Ken's cock slid into my wife and stopped and receded displaying the wetness of Linda's lust. Without breaking contact, again it disappeared into Linda's followed by the entire shaft until Ken's balls were against her smoldering pussy. Another pause as both Linda and Ken savored the sexual sensations of being joined completely. Linda slowly raised and lowered and raised and lowered herself feeling the exquisite pleasure of being filled. Momentarily, she stopped again and propped herself up with her hands to force Ken deeply into her. Ken immediately began fondling her breasts and raised his head to take alternating nipples into his mouth and feeling her boobs with his face and lips. Linda leaned back some more and began rocking on Ken's cock forcing it against her G-spot while rubbing Ken's chest and shoulders.

"Oh God, Linda, this feels sooo good!" Ken moaned aloud while trying to raise his torso against hers. Circling Linda's body with his arms, he pulled her to him and fell back to the floor. Linda's undulating hips continued to work Ken's slippery cock inside her vagina scratching that eternal itch with greater urgency. The rhythm was accelerating and Ken's strokes were becoming more powerful as he raised his ass from the floor with each penetrating thrust into Linda. Their breathing was becoming louder and labored with shorter pants and gasps.

"Oh fuck, oh God, ooohhhh," Linda groaned as her body visibly tighted and contracted again and again. Ken pushed his heels into the carpet and elevated his hips. His cock disappeared fully into Linda raising Linda off the floor and stopped.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck..." Ken growled while grabbing Linda tightly against him. I could see his cock pulsing repeatedly as his hot seed shot into my wife. Linda's cunt was tightly gripping his cock as he emptied his balls filling her with his salty cream. They stayed locked in their embrace, suspended and seemingly not breathing while the ecstacy of the moment consumed them. And then, Ken lowered them both to the floor and straightened his legs as his body began to relax.

Linda took a deep breath after what seemed like an eternity of not breathing and laid restfully on Ken's chest. As Ken's cock softened, Linda moved up to hold Ken's head and gave him a long loving kiss. When she moved up, Ken's cock slipped out of her pussy and I watched the stream of cum start leaking out her. Globs of cum forming strings fell out of her pussy onto Ken's lower torso. Finally, I could hear both breathing return to a normal rhythm and Linda dismounted.

At first, they both lay on their backs staring at the ceiling – each with a hand over on the other. Ken lightly caressed Linda's breast while Linda's finger tips traced outlines around Ken's nipple. Another deep breath and then Linda looked at me.

Seeing me sitting there with a loving smile on my face was all she needed to know this was a great day. Linda got up and came over to sit on my lap in the chair. I pulled her close and began to kiss her gently.

"That was incredibly sexy to watch, and I love you deeply," I said softly while continuing to kiss her neck, face and lips.

"Thank you, that was awesome," she replied looking into my eyes with an expression of love that told me I had not risked anything by allowing this fantasy to become reality.

12