Hot Summer Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

After a couple minutes she pushed herself up to a sitting position and leaned over me and inserted my cock into her mouth. She immediately deep-throated me and pulled back to the tip and with cock in hand started giving me a fantastic blowjob. I rolled fully onto my back and thrust my hips up to her face. She was rapidly burying my cock in her throat and back up to the ridge. She flicked the underside at the ridge and repeated this action many times before pulling off my cock and sucked each of my balls into her mouth and gently rolled them around.

I felt my load pushing its way up from my balls. She felt it too and moved her mouth onto my cock to the ridge and furiously worked my cock with her hands. She took all my cum as it streamed with great force into her mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could to get ready for the next stream. As I came down I lowered my hips and she followed me down with her mouth still wrapped around my shaft. As it softened in her mouth she lathed my cock with her tongue. She removed her mouth and kissed the tip and moved back onto her side of the bed.

She said, "Ummm. That was great. Maybe we can get to sleep now." I was already drifting off.

I dreamily responded, "Goodnight babe. I love you."

The End.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers
12