Hot Tailed Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

It was early in the afternoon when Tanaki, the dragon-snake Guardian of the Forest of light, woke from her long night of fun with one of her elfin house maids. The beautiful tiger stripped dragoness sat up in her bed as she stretched her four arms and yawned in the warm sunlight of the afternoon sun. She turned and looked down at the young elfin beauty in her bed as she slept peaceful tired out from a long night of pleasing her Mistress. Tanaki gave a soft sigh as she stared and the pale skinned blonde girl. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy having her servants give her pleasure she just want something more.

"Why am I so bored with them all? I have so many beautiful girls here in my mansion that love to give me pleasure and would give up everything to carry my child yet I still yearn for something so much more. I wish I could find a woman that would be more then a slave or servant to serve me but a companion to sit by my side and share in my life. I real want you to come back to me, my sweet and sexy Docelia." She said softly as she moved a few stray strands of hair out of the elf girl's face.

The soft touch woke the young elf who quickly sat up and bowed in front of her Mistress ashamed she had fell asleep in bed next to her Mistress without permission. "Forgive me Mistress I did not mean to stay this long in your bed with you. Please don't punish me." The young elf begged.

"Do not worry child I will not whip you for this. I know full well that you didn't have the strength to go back to your duties after we made love. There aren't many girls the can keep up with me. Go get cleaned up and tell Lynn to bring me my robe and clothing I will go to the lake to bathe since its warm today." Tanaki said as she smiled then pulled the girl in a hug before she kissed her lips softly, to remind her of the pleasures of last night. The young elf smiled with her cheeks a bright red after Tanaki let her go then nodded before grabbing her clothing and hurried to do as her Mistress ordered. It was a few minutes later when another elfin servant with ebony skin, long white hair, and green eyes wearing a white and blue French maid outfit enter the master bedroom carrying the robe and clothing that her Mistress had asked for.

"Here you are Mistress, will you need me to get the guards ready to escort you to the lake?" Lynn asked softly as she sat the clothing on a small table near the bed.

"No Lynn I will be going alone today. I don't want to be distracted by the guards' half naked forms. I spend too much time with them already and I don't need another reason to be late with my guardian duties again which I neglect far to often these days. Besides I will only be gone for a few hours. After my bath I will to check on the magic of the forest, inspect the barriers for cracks or breaks, and tend the the forest animals needs. I hear there are quite a few new arrivals from other magical forests and a there has been several births in the Unicorn herds this past year. Make sure the mansion is clean and a warm meal is ready for me when I return. Lord Heshiel of Grandwise will be coming to inspect the forest and check on the health of the magic here soon and I didn't want to disappoint him." Tanaki said as she pulled on her blue and white top and a white skirt from the night before. She shivered a bit as the silk slide over her black and gold tiger stripped scaled skin. Once the top and skirt was on Tanaki place on her gold and silver belt then attached her magic dagger and sword to it.

Lynn stood quietly watching her Mistress as she got dressed in the clothing she had worn the night before when she had going to elders meeting and had come home rather angry before retiring for the night. She could see that her Mistress was rather upset about something but the meeting last night had nothing to do with it and Lynn was dying to know what trouble her Mistress so that she wanted to be alone in the forest. The dark elf waiting quietly with her thoughts until her Mistress was finished dressing before she spoke again. "Mistress I think it's a bad idea to go to the lake without an armed escort since you are the last of the Guardians for Hikari Forest. Until you have found a suitable mate and an heir to the guardian powers is born I must insist that you have the guards go with you when you're outside of the Hikari Manor, after all that is the proper manor."

"Lynn do not worry I am not a hatchling fresh out of the egg. Remember I'm a Magi Guardian of the highest order so anyone foolish enough to attack me will suffer a fate worse then death and my hands." The Dragoness said as she pinned up her black and red hair."Why do you worry so much Lynn? You have never worried this much a bout me being alone since you were my nurse maid all those years ago."

"Yes Mistress I know that well but as the Head Maid and royal attendant to the Delco Rue family it is my duty to make sure my Mistress is always safe and happy. I have to worry about you as you never worry about yourself when you should. I promised the late Master and Mistress I would take care of you and raise you proper to fulfill your noble duties in all things. Even though you are not a child and rightful Mistress of this house I still worry about you like your where my own child. Please forgive me for over steeping my bounds in this matter." Lynn said then bowed to her Mistress as she tried not to ask what was bothering like a mother would when she sees her child is upset.

"You're forgiven Lynn but there was nothing to forgive. I understand and I'm happy that you are worried about my safety but I am a dragoness of Lanais de Draco's line so there isn't much in this world that could harm me. It is my duty to protect this forest no matter the cost since this is one of the last places the true magic still exist. An I know you can sense that I upset about something but its something you can't help with." Tanaki said as she turn to face Lynn with said look on her face.

"My I speak freely Mistress?" Lynn asked softly, her face stoic as ever.

"You may but just don't nag me like a mother would her child then their upset because I always cave in to you when you do that to me." Tanaki said as a frown crossed her facing as she knew Lynn was about to be very motherly in the next few moments.

"Your still upset about Docelia leaving aren't you?"It was more statement then a question as it left Lynn's lips.

"Yes I am. I loved her and we were together for years but I understand that she is mortal and wants to live a mortal but I wish she would have given me at least a little more time come to terms with this. I want her to be my life mate and she left me." Tanaki replied before turning back on Lynn so the dark elf wouldn't see her cry.

"I knew it hurts but Docelia had been married and widowed twice over before she met you. You could expect her to accept being tied down even to you a creature as beautiful and sexy as you after burying two most loved mates already. She's a mortal with lifespan like a candle's flame compared to you who has a life span like the sun, she must have her time lighting the world with her soft light before her flame flickers out and you want to deny her that?" Lynn asked her tone more of mother's then a servants now.

"No I wouldn't be so bold and brash as to do that but I just wanted her to be by my side for a little while longer as she was the only one that I have ever experienced true pleasure or love with." Tanaki shot back as he turned to face Lynn with surprise and anger highlighted in her face.

"No, but you would deny her the choice of wanting to have your child and would force it on her just to keep her here for a few more years?" Again more of a statement then a question as Lynn stared back at her Mistress as if she was her stubborn daughter and not Master of Hikari Manor.

"No I wouldn't ever do that to her and that's enough of this conversation Lynn. I know that I miss her and it makes me sad but if I would have tried to stop her from leaving she would have hated me in the end. I 'm just just bemoaning a lost love that all nothing more and in a few days all of this will be behind me. Please make sure everything is ready by the time I return and make sure that the Mansion is ready for Lord Heshiel's visit in two days. If all goes well I will reward you and all of the other servants with some time off to do as you please. It's been some time since I have had to do anything for myself." Tanaki said as she picked up the basked the held her robe and clean clothes and walked past Lynn.

"As you wish my Mistress I will drop but know now you bemoaning her will be the reason you miss out on the one that will love you always." Lynn said as she threw up her hand as if she was lighten herself of the a heavy burden. The dark elf quickly returned to her more stoic look as head maid before continuing to speak as she followed behind her Mistress. "I will make sure every thing is in order before you return this evening. The reward of free time will be nice. Some of the other maids have wanted to have some more free time to indulge in a few entertaining pursuits. Thank you Mistress. I will now take my leave to see that everything is done as you wish Mistress, please be safe, and enjoy your bath." Lynn said softy as she followed Tanaki out of the master bedroom.

Tanaki turned and rolled her eyes at the dark elf's stoic look of the diligent head maid the only knew how to see to her Mistress wishes. Lynn always took that look when she really wanted to speak on a matter in long and Tanaki wanted to speak of it in the short, so the dragon-snake would use her position as Mistress to do just that. Lynn stuck her tongue out at Tanaki before bowing properly as if saying I will leave it along for now but later we will have a to talk about this. Tanaki just nodded happily to the dark elf satisfied that she had to some time to think a bout her problem before it was brought back up. On Lynn had vanished from sight down another hallways barking orders Tanaki heading out of the Mansion in to the forest.

The large dragoness smiled happily as the warm sun spilled over her smooth shining scales and soft skin. It had been so long since she had been out to the lake to bath. She would have been to the Lake of Crystal Light sooner but with all of the Anthromorphs moving to the forest area Tanaki had to make sure those that would defile the magic were keep out of the areas filled with magical energy. The sexy dragoness was amazed at the beauty of the lands she guarded. There beauty and the feeling they brought in the summer with all the bright and fragrant flowers. Tanaki move thru the forest slowly admire its quiet beauty as she thought over what she would do about the lonely feeling in her heart and what she would do when the time came for the passing of her powers.

12