Hot Tub Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Chad's hands left Amy's hair and moved to the nape of her neck. His hips began to move and soon water was sloshing out of the tub. Amy was still sucking his dick but the momentum had shifted. Chad was now fucking her mouth as much as he was getting blown.

The shift in Chad's hand allowed Vince to see more of Amy's face. The last bit of red in the western sky was draining away into the sea. The lights around the pool area began to glow with their off yellow cast. The light was dim but Vince could see it reflected off Amy's eyes as her head moved up and down. Her eyes were on him. He step closer to the railing, out of the shadow. His cock was fully alive now, thrumming under his steady stroking rhythm. He matched his strokes to Chad's thrusts.

Chad's body stiffened. He pulled away from Amy's mouth. One hand left her hair and began to pound his dick while the other hand held her head steady. Her mouth fell open but her eyes looked upward, watching Vince. She flinched and Vince knew Chad was shooting his load on her face. From up here and in the dim light it was impossible to see how much went in her mouth and how much on her face.

Vince began to stroke his cock faster, then paused. He wasn't sure why but he didn't want to cum yet. He was older not old, not yet anyway, but he didn't bounce back like a twenty year old. He wasn't down to only one good hard-on a day yet but it took him an hour or so to get back into the game. He was happy to have had a seat behind home plate but he didn't think the game was over yet. He was reading a lot into a distant look but he would bet a fair sum that the game would resume tomorrow.

He gave one more almost more painful than pleasurable squeeze with his left hand then let go of his cock. He retrieved his beer. He glanced over his shoulder as he went back inside and saw Amy and Chad's backs as they climbed out of the tub. He tipped his beer in an unseen salute, then drained it.

He absent-mindedly milked the pre-cum from his cock and licked his fingers as he walked into the galley kitchen to drop the bottle in the recycling. He turned and peered in the fridge as if expecting to find the meaning of life behind the cottage cheese. He didn't spot the meaning of life but he did spot another beer and grabbed it. He left the top spinning on the counter and headed for the bedroom. He had skipped supper. He was trying to decide whether it was worth putting on some porn and digging out his toys when there was a soft quick double tap at the door.

"Can't be," he thought as he stepped quietly to the door. He didn't think the light was bright enough for them to be able to tell if he peek through the spyhole in the door. "Fuck me," he whispered under his breath.

They stood staring at the door. Chad looking nonchalant, Amy with that goofy wide faced grin. She wiggled her fingers at the door. So much for his stealth.

He started to close his robe but then tugged at his cock a few times, making sure it was relaxed and not nestled up in his pubes like a shy bird in a nest and opened the door.

"Hey Vince. You let your cup." Amy gushed as he opened the door. She waved the tall plastic cup in her hand as if that explained why they were knocking on his door. If she was taken aback by his open robe she hide it well. She entered before he had a chance to step back. Standing there in the doorway she raised up on tippy toes and kissed him, her breasts pushed hard against his chest. Her thigh brushed his cock. She smelled of chlorine mostly. Her mouth tasted of cum.

Tired of waiting Chad brushed past them. Intentional or not, Vince felt the dude's dick brush against his hip. Chad continued past them and into the galley kitchen.

"Got anything to drink besides the stout?" he inquired as casually as if Vince and Amy were setting out chips, not sucking on each other's tongues.

At the sound of Chad's voice Amy broke the kiss and stepped back. She pushed the door closed with one foot as her hands went to her back. She dropped her bikini top by the door. She hooked her thumbs and bent, pulling the bottoms off over her tanned thighs. In the same casual voice as her fiancé she spoke as she did so.

"Yeah, no offense Vince but that stout stuff is kinda nasty. What else you got? Any chips or anything? I'm kinda hungry too."

As she finished speaking she drop the bottoms by the door as well, still bent she leaned forward and took Vince's cock in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the head a couple times, then stood up giggling.

"Yummy but chips would be good too."

Vince's head was spinning. He struggled to analyze the situation, figure out the right next move. He shrugged the robe off and tossed it over one of the bar stools. He wrapped one hand around the back of her head, not roughly but not too soft either, his thumb began to rub the side of her neck. He took a step and she was forced to lean against the door. He pressed his now hard cock into her belly as he forced his tongue between her lips. He waited until she began to respond to the kiss before stepping back. He gestured toward the living area.

"Sure, come on in." He intoned in the same voice he would have used to say, "I'll see you and raise you a hundred" in Vegas, same stony face as well.

His eyes never left her face, when it came to Amy and Chad, Amy was running the show, at least this show. Her smile never faltered, he'd give her that, but her pupils constricted.

"Gotcha hot ass," he thought. She was irritated.

"Aren't you happy we decide to pay a visit?" Amy chirped, smile undimmed.

"Depends, I guess," Vince answer truthfully. "You youngsters here to play games or to fuck?"

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Chad shift position. The kid looked interested for the first time rather than bored. Vince could sense no threat, at least not yet. He kept his eyes on Amy. Her smile widened and she chuckled but the smile did not reach her eyes.

"Fucking can be a game."

"Not the way I fuck," Vince growled. Turning he asked Chad, not Amy, "What do you like bud, scotch, Irish whiskey, vodka, tequila?"

"Single malt?" Chad asked without hesitating.

"Coming up." Ignoring Amy Vince walked into the kitchen. He had to pass Chad to get to the cabinet with the booze. Returning the boy's favor and brushing him with his cock would have been too obvious. Vince settled for a shoulder brush, reminding himself not to underestimated the boy, as he thought of him. Chad had seemed content to follow Amy's lead but he'd kept his cool and had asked the only important question, at least in Vincent's opinion, when it came to scotch. He told himself to quit thinking of Chad as the boy.

He opened the cabinet and pulled down a bottle of Macallan 18, the select oak, hard to find. He took his time, hoping Chad noticed the bottle of Macallan 1939, not that he'd waste on these children.

"Never had the '39. It as good as they say."

Vince eyed Chad for a moment. Chad held his eye.

"Oh yeah, but if you ask for it anything other than neat I'm fucking tossing you out on your ass."

"Neat is fine."

Vince set the bottle of 18 down, turned and pulled down the 1939. He had paid more for scotch but not a lot more and as far as he was concerned this was still the best.

For the first time he glance back at Amy. The smile was not so big and Vince could tell she was irritated at not being the center of the drama.

"Amy?"

She made a face which was answer enough. Vince grabbed two glasses and pour a finger of the precious amber fluid into each. They picked up the glasses and swirled them. Vince waited, watching Chad.

Chad held the glass under his nose and inhaled.

"Oh man, right on." He whispered.

Vince gave him a twitch of a smile, clink his glass and took a sip. Chad followed suit. When he lowered the glass he shook his head, a genuine look of sadness on his face.

"Don't give me any more. I'll end up selling my car to buy a bottle."

Vince shook his head, and bumped Chad on the shoulder with the hand that held his own glass.

Amy in a snit served no purpose and Vince judged a snit wasn't far off. He turned to her, happy the smile was gone.

"Amy what about you? Even if you think you don't like scotch you'd like this but plenty of other options." He waved toward the open cupboard.

She still wasn't smiling but the impending snit slide off her face. She walked toward the breakfast bar that separated the kitchen from the living area. The stools were leather otherwise Vince would have asked her to get a towel to sit on.

"Got any limes? If you have limes make it tequila."

Vince nodded. He reached in the cabinet and sat a bottle of Fortaleza on the counter and a third glass.

"Chad, you sticking with scotch?" Vince nodded at the bottle of 18.

"Yeah."

Vince poured Chad another finger of the '39 before re-stoppering the bottle and returning it to the cabinet. When he turned back Chad was taking a tiny sip, a look of pleasure on his face.

Fortune favors the bold.

"You don't want to be the odd man out do you?" Vince ask as he knelt and pulled Chad's trunks down. Chad's cock was at eye level. He was uncut. Vince eyed it for a moment before rising.

"Not at all," Chad replied in a level voice as he stepped out of the trunks.

Vince glanced at Amy as he opened the fridge.

"No tequila without lime?"

She shook her head.

"Salt?"

"Optional."

Vince pulled two limes from the fridge, grabbed the cutting board and opened the drawer for a knife. As he did he nodded toward the bedroom.

"You two smell like pool water. Shower would be tight for the two of you but the tub is plenty big for two. Go get cleaned up. I'll meet you with the drinks."

Amy looked confused. She wanted her drink and her lime. The fact that this play had a new director had yet to jell for her. Chad raised his glass and Vince spoke to him.

"No rush brother, sip it. I'll bring the Mac. Take your time."

Chad nodded. He walked around Vince, his hip brushing against Vince's bare ass and held out his hand for Amy.

"Bath sound fun babe. Come on."

She slipped off the stool with an audible squeak and for the first time Chad grinned. Amy blushed. Vince simply called after them as they passed into his bedroom.

"Towels and stuff in the closet by the tub."

He rinsed the limes off in the sink, halved, quartered and then eighthed one, wondering if "eighthed" was a word. He heard the water running in the other room. He plopped the lime in a bowl, ground some salt into a smaller bowl, added some crackers, cheese, cheese knife, the glasses and booze to a tray. He'd overdone it; that was a pattern with him. He picked up the tray and carried it into his bedroom.

Vince was able to set the tray on one corner of the tub deck. The trunks he had tossed into the tub were hanging over one of the empty towel bars and Vince was certain it was Chad, not Amy, who had taken the trouble to hang them instead of tossing them on the floor.

Amy and Chad stood in the tub, though it had barely begun to fill. They were kissing. Vince approved and gave Chad another mark for realizing he needed to settle her down, bring her back in the game, maybe even let her take the lead again.

While they kissed Vince poured a shot of tequila. He interrupted their kiss and handed Amy the glass. She looked surprised when he took her other hand. He brought it to his mouth and began to kiss her palm. He took one finger after another in his mouth and sucked gently. Then, looking her in the eye he slowly licked the back of her thumb then slowly sprinkled salt on the wet patch of skin. She stood staring at him as he turned and picking up a slice of lime held it out to her in his palm.

"That the way you take it?" He asked, still using his poker voice. Vince and Chad both watched her with interest.

She licked the back of her thumb, very slowly, slammed the tequila and took the lime from Vince. She clenched it between her teeth and sucked. She took the lime from her mouth, twisted a bit to lay it on the tray.

"Uh-huh," she whisper then turned and stuck her tongue in Chad's mouth, her hands clutching at his head.

Chad's dick, which had been standing at attention pretty much since Vince had pulled his trunks off, twitched. Vince, whose cock had dropped to half mast during his culinary diversion, tried not to hate him for being young enough to sport a blue steel boner less than twenty minutes after shooting a load over his future bride's face. A clear drop of fluid detached itself from the head and began to stretch toward the bath water.

He waited. Chad broke the kiss and took another sip of scotch. His glass was nearly empty. Vince held up the bottle of 18 and raised one eyebrow in a silent question.

"Later," Chad replied as he twisted to set the glass on the tub deck.

"Amy?"

She looked at Vince and winked as she shook her head no. The water was getting high enough. If they sat Vince didn't want the tub overflowing so he drained his own glass, walked past the two of them and twisted the taps, shutting off the water. When he turned Amy was on her knees, her mouth bobbing up and down on Chad's dick.

Vince watched for a moment then moved the tray from the deck, setting it on the floor, hopefully out of the reach of any splashing. He stepped into the tub and sat on the deck, his feet on either side of Amy's ass. He picked up a washcloth, wet it, soaped it and began to softly wash her back, starting with her shoulders. He leaned forward as he did so, his face just behind her shoulder, watching her mouth work Chad's dick. He darted a glance at Chad, confirming that Chad's eyes watched him. He lowered his head to hide his smile and continued to wash Amy's back.

When he had worked his way to the water line he scooted as far to one side as he could. He took her hand from Chad's dick, not even pretending to try to avoid touching it himself, and began to wash her arm. He washed her armpit on that side and began to wash her breasts, satisfied to her a stifled moan from her cock-filled mouth as the wash cloth circled her nipple. He stood and shifted to the back of the tub. He leaned over her back, letting his cock rub against her shoulder and washed the other arm, the other breast.

The tub was wide enough for him to almost be able to kneel behind her but not quite long enough. His ass remained pressed against the back of the tub. He was able to reach around her waist and cupped her pussy with the wash cloth. He pushed it softly between the lips and worked it up and down. Soap was an irritant, he knew that. He draped the cloth over the side of the tub and used his hand to wash water over her pussy. His fingers parted her and made a few slow circles around her clit and was rewarded with another moan, a little louder this time.

Vince pushed himself back up onto the edge of the tub, giving himself more room. He put one hand under Amy's ass and pushed, urging her up on her knees, off her heels. She did as Vince's hand directed, never removing her mouth from Chad's dick. Her one hand held Chad's dick while her mouth moved as far down as she could managed. Vince had not seen her use her hand to stroke Chad, she had yet to pull away and tongue his cock or balls. It was a fairly bland blow job, if any blow job could be so titled.

"Youth has its disadvantages too, inexperience being prominent among them," Vincent silently reminded himself as he turn the soap over and over in his hands, working up a double handful of suds. Satisfied he let the soap fall into the tub and began to wash Amy's butt cheeks with his hands. He watched the side of her face as he did this. Her eyes remained closed but he saw a faint hitch in the motion of her head suggesting uncertainty. He'd go slow.

He continued to massage her soapy ass until he felt her relax. His fingers slowly worked their way towards her crack. He looked a Chad and Chad gave a nearly imperceptible nod, or so Vince told himself. He worked the fingers of one hand into her crack. He felt her stop moving and simply let his fingers move up and down the surface of her ass crack, not really penetrating it. She took Chad's dick from her mouth and rested her face on his hip. Vince probed further until his fingers danced across the tight pucker of her asshole. He didn't attempt to go further than letting his fingers tickle her ass. In a few moments she began to move her hips and even push, very softly against his fingers.

Vince sat back, moving his hand from her butt, and began to scoop up water and let it cascade down her back, rinsing her.

"Ready for your hair?"

She glanced over her shoulder. "Hair?"

"Yeah, shampoo. I run a full service salon kiddo."

"Uh, sure I guess." She started to sit back on her heels.

"Want Chad to help?"

She looked up at her fiancé.

"Sure."

Chad still stood, dick irritatingly erect. Vince glanced at him.

"Getting cold?"

Chad shook his head no.

"Let's get some less soapy water anyway." Vince remarked as he open the drain and water began to gurgle away. He leaned past the two, his shoulder resting against Chad's thigh and side against Amy, to reach the taps. He turned on both of them, practically hugging Chad's legs to reach the hot water tap. He splashed the water against the back of Chad's legs.

"Too hot?"

"Nah."

Fortune and the bold and all that crap.

"Actually, you've been a little ignored. Well, except for your dick, Amy seems to have keep an eye, so to speak, on it." Vince stepped out of the tub as he spoke, retrieving the washcloth from the side of the tub he bent, head between the two and groped for the soap. It took a couple of grabs before he got it. He wet the cloth under the running water and soaped it. Without speaking further he began to wash Chad's back, starting with the tops of his shoulders. He discreetly shot a glance at Amy who simply looked confused. Chad's face was impassive.

Vince worked his way down to Chad's waist then moved to his chest, washing his chest and arms. He knelt them and washed his legs. He laid the cloth aside, soaped his hands and as if it was the most natural thing in the world began to wash Chad's ass cheeks. He stuck to the cheeks, then moved one hand around and without looking at Chad, took a breath and began to run his soapy hand over Chad's stiff dick. He heard Amy draw in a sharp breath. Chad's cock throbbed in his hand. Scrubbing at his crotch, careful to keep the soap off the head of Chad's prick, knowing how it burned, the fingers of Vince's other hand penetrated Chad's ass crack. Chad did not tense, if anything he relaxed and Vince's soapy fingers began to dance and play with Chad's asshole. Feeling how relaxed Chad was Vince was more forceful than he had been with Amy, pushing his fingers just inside Chad's sphincter but no further.

The water level in the tub had reached an equilibrium. Vince motion for Chad to kneel. He did so and now he and his fiancé sat, knee to knee. The bewildered look was still on her face.

"Help me rinse him." Vince spoke to her in a soft voice, as if afraid to startle her. He began to scoop up handfuls of water and let them run over Chad's chest and crotch. He did this a half a dozen times before Amy joined him.

Vince sat back on his heels beside the tub.

"All done except the shampoo. Might be quicker to do you both at the same time, if you could put your heads together." He looked at Amy as he spoke, trying to get her to smile. He raised an eyebrow at her and gave an exaggerated roll of his eyes toward Chad, whose lips twitched into a grin. Amy let out the breath she was holding and her smile looked more real than any Vince had yet to see from her.

She leaned into Chad and they began to kiss. Vince cupped his hands and empty them over Amy's head. She giggled. He did the same for Chad and she giggled, eyes closed, tongue busy wrestling with her lover's.