Hot Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she regained control and continued to work on the unfinished business of Ben's cock. With a few more strokes of her slender fingers she brought Ben to the brink of his orgasm and sensing he was nearly ready placed her mouth over the head of his cock to receive another load of young semen into her only this time into her mouth.

She swallowed everything and then gave Ben a long and deep kiss to show her appreciation.

Needless to say by this time, we were all pretty tired and after a quick shower decided to get some sleep.

Given that it was already pretty late we agreed that the guys should stay over, sleeping in the living room, and then head back to their hotel in the morning.

Lisa expressed her deep appreciation for the evening's events to with the most passionate kiss of the evening and an ‘I love you, Honey.'. Lisa told me she had had the hots for the two guys since we had met them at the party and had decided that they were the ideal guys to fulfill our fantasy, never realizing that we would get to make it a reality that night!

It was now around 4am and wrapped in each other's arms we both fell into a deep sleep.

Sure enough Lisa was first awake around 10am and went to the kitchenette to make coffee for everyone.

Not wanting to wake me, she sat and chatted with the guys for a while; all of them naked from head to toe, and sure enough one thing led to another and she ended up having another steamy session with them while I slept.

This session wasn't as frenzied as the session the night before but still the moaning which accompanied her orgasm was enough to wake me up. I just watched in awe as she expertly controlled the tempo of the situation and extracted her pleasure from these two hot young studs.

What a weekend! What a wife!

12