Hot Wives Investment Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 2:00pm, November 3d, I went searching for Cindy Ross and was told she was in Classroom 'E'. Indeed she was, and she was looking at the whiteboards and a slew of papers on the table in front of her. And she was not alone: my mother Phyllis was sitting to her left, wearing her Police Auxiliary uniform.

"Hi Don," said Cindy, "I'm just trying to earn that blue crowbar and figure this stuff out."

"You've long since earned the crowbar, my friend." I said, passing behind her back. "Hi, Mom." I said, kissing her on the cheek. "You look gorgeous today."

"Why thank you, Son." Phyllis said. "Lieutenant Ross and I are just looking over all the evidence. It's a very interesting case. I only regret that I did not see the crime scene that night."

"I agree, it would've been good if you were there, Mom." I said. "So, what have you ladies discovered?"

"Myron has found nothing on Sean Bailey, except that Bailey travels a lot." said Cindy. "I'd ascribe that to looking for a job. Otherwise, we have no motive for Sean, and really for no one else except the husband."

"That is true, though I think we have some motives for other people." I said. "I'll point out one thing, though. This was absolutely premeditated. A master key was reproduced, a hiding place for the weapon created. The killer thought ahead of time about having a Tyvex suit for the blood. The killer planned, and planned well, to go back in and re-hide the evidence bag. I see real planning and execution here, and that means that Trish was the target long in advance. What does that suggest to you, ladies?"

"Someone knew her schedule," Cindy replied, "someone knew where she'd be and when, and lay in wait for her. I'd say it was the husband after their fight after he saw the pictures, but this obviously took more time in planning for him to do it in less than a day, pretty much on the spur of the moment."

"Very good, Cindy." said Phyllis. "But I just can't help wondering... if those pictures aren't distracting us. Mr. Donolan could've been planning to kill his wife long before those pictures arrived."

"Nice point." I said. I looked amongst the mess of papers and began collecting the photographs. There were a number from the crime scene, as well as some of the main meeting room, with Investment Club members and police officers milling about.

Just then, Teresa Croyle came in. "Commander, can I borrow Lieutenant Ross for a moment?" Teresa asked. I nodded and Cindy got up and went out.

"Okay, Mom." I said. "Take a look at these two pictures..." My mother looked at them for a long moment... then she got it.

"Oh, of course, I see it." she said. "Yes, I see what you're getting at, Son."

"Yes." I said. "Now we just have to find motive, and some proof. Oh, that reminds me, I need to talk to Myron. I want him to check on the finances of someone who was at the River Valley Country Club the night of Trish Donolan's murder..."

Part 14 - Evidence Pursuits, Sexual Pursuits

Tuesday, November 4th. Election Day. At 6:10am I went into the Chief's office. As I entered, he said "Go get some coffee for both of us, and get back in here." I hustled to MCD, filling my large mug and then the Chief's, then hurried back. Yes, I'm the Police Commander... and I still jump when the Chief says to get him coffee.

"So, where are we on the Donolan murder?" the Chief asked when I got back with the mugs of the Elixir of Life, that being coffee.

"Close, sir." I said. "I'm waiting for DNA to get back on the evidence we found, and I hope we hear something today. I'm also waiting for Myron and Mary to research some data. What they find may be the key to solving the riddle."

"So what else are you going to do, besides wait?" the Chief asked.

"I was thinking of going over to the City and interviewing Susan Wexler." I said. "About the Donolan murder, of course. I'm still trying to decide how to approach her showing up in our Vice sting as part of that sex party. I'm thinking I might talk to Britt Maxwell while I'm over there, see what she has to say. Maybe she can look into the Wexler undercover situation, and would know who to get in touch with if there's an issue."

"Not a bad idea, but of course the real reason you're going to see Miss Maxwell is because she's so easy on your eyes." said the Chief, teasing me.

"Oh yes," I said, unperturbed, "and a lot of other men's... and women's." I replied. The Chief peered at me as I drank some coffee, then began drinking his own.

"Well, it's Election Day." said the Chief. "Captain Charles has assigned Patrol Officers to every one of our 30 voting districts, so there should be no trouble."

"No sir." I said, very sure. "But I can't say that about what's going to happen in the Courts tonight if Katherine Woodburn isn't ahead." The Chief peered at me, then drank more coffee.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:00am. Another wonderful cup of coffee, and a television visit from Bettina!

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" blared the lovely redheaded reporter. "Today is the day! The Polls are opening right now, and the State Senate race for the 1st District is too close to call. Katherine Woodburn has a one point lead over John Cummings, but that is well within the margin of error. Experts say it's going to go down to the wire. Meanwhile, there are no other races expected to be so close, as Miriam Walters is solidly ahead the County's first election for Solicitor, and Dr. John Quincy Kelly has pulled significantly ahead of incumbent Steven Lester Haines in the Coroner's race."

"Meanwhile, there is no new information on the murder case of Trish Donolan. Her husband, wealthy BigPharmaCorp CEO Donovan Donolan, has been released on his own recognizance after being arraigned for being in custody of police evidence without authorization. The BigPharmaCorp Board of Directors issued a statement expressing their vote of confidence in Donolan, and that no action will be taken until his legal situation is resolved. Meanwhile, as Channel Two News exclusively reported yesterday, Sean Bailey has been cleared by Police of any wrongdoing in the murder of Trish Donolan, and Police Chief Griswold emphasized that Bailey is not a suspect in their investigation. Stay with KXTC Channel Two News for the latest and most accurate news information!"

"You know," Cindy said to me, "we really haven't cleared Bailey as far as hiring someone to do it for him."

"True," I replied, "but if you can find where he paid someone a hundred grand to commit that fantastic crime, you're doing much better than Myron and Mary have been able to do."

Martin Nash said "KSTD has walked back their story about Bailey, but won't formally apologize nor correct the record."

"Withhold my surprise-" I started. I then went into a reverie. A long one.

"Don?" Cindy finally said, gently shaking my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah..." I said to myself.

"Solving the murder over morning coffee, are we?" Cindy said. "If so, allow me to pour you a fresh cup."

"Please do." I said, holding out my cup. As Cindy filled it, I said "Solving murders is good. Coffee is better."

After sipping from my mug, I said "No, I haven't solved it yet, but what I was thinking about may tie in. I just realized why KSTD went off on Bailey like they did before confirming the story."

I stood up. "Excuse me, folks. I've got to go talk to Myron... and call Jack Muscone."

"I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job..." Cindy chanted after I'd left. Martin Nash grinned at Cindy's eternal complaint, giving about as big a grin as anyone in MCD had seen from him in some time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 10:45am I entered the FBI office of Jack Muscone in the City.

"How the heck are you, Don?" Jack said. "Glad to see you over in our neck of the woods."

"Thanks, Jack." I said, sitting down in the chair to which he pointed. "So how have you been doing?"

"Not too bad, personally and professionally." he said. "My team's been working on finishing up the rogue CIA cell. They had a lot more tentacles than we realized, and your discovery of Alicia Foster and her husband Spence tore open new holes for us to look into, with some positive results. And something along those lines is why you're here now, isn't it?"

"Of course." I said. "Did you look into the industrial espionage angle I suggested?"

"Yes and no." said Muscone. "We started to, and then my boss suggested that was something our FBI Consultant could research in his spare time and get paid for doing it."

"I'm already doing it, and keeping track of the hours." I said. "Both the Alicia Foster case and the one before it, the Diane Lang murder case, have something behind them."

"What's that? CIA associates?" Jack asked, intentionally getting in a dig at the other Federal service.

"No, I'm the one sleeping with one of those." I said. "No, it's even worse than the Company... it's the lawyers. Those weren't just local legal beagles defending those ladies, but real legal firepower, 'expensive-as-all-get-out' kind of firepower. Atkins had a high power attorney behind him, also, and Spence Foster's wasn't shabby."

I continued: "As to the murder of Trish Donolan that I'm working on now, there's pre-planning and bold execution behind the killer's actions. And in that, I'm sensing that same presence lurking in the background."

"We heard about the Donolan case." said Muscone. "The boys in Washington have been getting an earful about it, wanting us to get involved in it, or get the SBI into it. Of course it's your case all the way, and I don't know why they're interested."

"It's because the dead woman's husband is the CEO of BigPharmaCorp, not one of the really big 'Big Boyz', but on the second tier. And the Big Boyz are scared shitless about the whole thing, especially after I had Donolan arrested after he pulled a dirty trick. Also, our Vice squad had a drug sting going, and we got some pictures of Trish Donolan and our drug suspects from the City fucking their brains out... and the pictures ended up in Donolan's hands."

"Fancy that." said Muscone. "You didn't do that, did you? Send the prick those pics?" I smiled. Muscone was not the dumbest rock in the box by any means.

"You're pretty sharp, no matter what everyone else says about you." I needled Jack. "No, it wasn't me. But what was interesting, and the reason I'm in the City: another woman, who is a member of the Investment Club that was meeting when Trish Donolan was killed, was caught in our Vice sting getting her brains fucked out. Her name is City Police Captain Susan Wexler. Know her?"

"Vaguely." said Jack. "We might've been introduced, but I don't really know her. I've heard about her, though. She's one of the City Police Department's highest people. She'd be a lot higher, Inspector or Assistant Commissioner, but she resisted being promoted into paper-pusher jobs."

"I'm going to meet her today." I said. "Interview her about the Donolan case, and maybe see if I can glean a glimpse into why she was featured in my Vice Squad's dirty pictures. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that there is a significant brain behind the Donolan case. I'll send you our collected data, and maybe you guys can find a connection to something bigger."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was escorted through City Police Headquarters by Detectives Robin Ventura and Thomas "Sapper" Warren. It took a bit of time, as many officers had heard my name and wanted to be introduced. I bore these necessities; who knows when I might need any or all of these people on my side and working with or for me in the future...

Finally I made it to the branch in Vice that I was seeking, and to the office of Captain Susan Wexler.

A lovely sight greeted me as I went into the office. Susan Wexler was in her forties. Her hair was a frazzle of black curls with a touch of gray around the ears. Her body was firm and toned, and very shapely with larger-than-average breasts and an hourglass shape that led to hips that flared out just a bit. She was wearing pants over her high heel matte black pumps, but I'd seen the photos and knew her legs were smoking hot.

"Commander, please, have a seat." she said after Robin Ventura introduced me and then withdrew.

"Tell you what." I said. "I'll drop the ranks if you will. Deal?"

"Sure... Don." Susan said, smiling brightly as she sized me up with her roving eyes.

"Thank you... Susan." I said. "Now I'm wondering if our conversation would be more pleasant over a cup of coffee at the coffee shop across the street.

"You're reading my mind." said Captain Wexler. "However, I have a better idea in mind, and a more private location to talk..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan drove me to the Marriott Grande Hotel. "We have room 609 reserved at all times for undercover operations." she said.

"I like the sound of that..." I said suggestively. "Under covers." Susan smiled.

Once inside the room, we sat at the table by the window, which afforded a nice view of the western part of the City and its suburbs.

"I'm here about the Trish Donolan murder." I said. "I know you are a member of the County Ladies Investment Club, and I wanted to get your perspective on what happened there when Mrs. Donolan was killed."

"To be honest, I had no idea what was going on, and still don't." said Susan. "Since I was out of jurisdiction I just held back and let you and your guys do the work. Your officers found my gun very quickly. I showed them my carry permit instead of my badge so that I would stay incognito as a police officer. I never know when I might go undercover, nor where, so its best they don't know who I am. I'm assuming that's why you're here doing this interview one-on-one?"

"That's one reason." I said, not really masking my intentions toward this hot older woman. "But it's a wise precaution. By the way, if you do any undercover operations in my County, please at least let me or my Vice Lieutenant know, so that there won't be any problems. I'm not asking for more than need-to-know, but we do need to know if you're there. And you're not doing anything in our part of the State right now, are you?"

"No, we have no operations going on in your County right now." said Susan. "Neither does the State, as much as Jack Lewis wants to do something and fuck you guys over."

"I'm sure he does." I said, noting not only the distraction of mentioning the SBI Director, but also noting Susan's denial of conducting any operations in our County. "So your only visit to our County recently has been for the Investment Club meeting?"

"That's right." said Susan. "Though I came over the night before and spent the night at your University Hotel. Better than this place, for sure."

"So how well did you know Trish Donolan?" I asked.

"Not particularly well." Susan said. "Mostly as a member of the Club. She and her husband came to the City for receptions and such stuff which I also attended." Now I knew she was withholding the truth from me, but was the reason legitimate, I wondered to myself.

I said "Would you mind recounting how the body was found?"

Susan replied "We were back from our break, and I'd been talking to Carol Carlington, who also lives here in the City now, when someone asked where Trish was. Cat Clausen said she'd go look for Trish and put down her handbag and went into the breakroom area. Then we heard a scream and we all rushed in. Cat had found Trish's body in the bathroom."

"I'm sure that with your police experience and training, you took a lightning inventory of the crime scene." I said. "Anything unusual pop out at you?"

"Only that Trish had been leaned against the door, and when Cat opened the door Trish fell out of it and so she was halfway in the bathroom and halfway in the breakroom. I remember thinking at the time that 'that was some trick by the murderer to lean her body against the door like that'. Other than that, I saw nothing unusual. No one had tracked any blood anywhere on the floor or anything like that."

"You're right." I said. "We didn't find anything like that."

"I don't envy you, by the way." said Susan, getting up out of her chair. "This is going to be a really tough case to solve. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go powder my nose. Make yourself more comfortable, Don." I watched as Susan strutted to the bathroom, her words giving me... and my loins... a surge of hope that something good was about to happen.

While she was in the bathroom, I took out my little bug-detecting device and used it. The room was bugged to the hilt, which was no surprise if City Vice was keeping the room on retainer, but fortunately none of the devices were being used right now.

"So, Don..." I heard Susan's voice say. "How's this for a police uniform?" I turned and almost gasped in shock.

Susan was wearing her high heel pumps and what looked like sheer black stockings until I realized they were finely woven fishnet stockings. The stockings were connected and held up by a garter belt, and a nice patch of thick black pubic bush was gloriously exposed. Above that, Susan was wearing a button-down shirt, opened, exposing her luscious breasts. I could see blue veins criss-crossing along her breasts, and that somehow turned me on as much as the large dark nipples standing proudly on her tits.

"I definitely approve." I said going up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips met in a warm kiss, then a second kiss that turned into a deep, tongue-twining kiss.

"I heard you were a party animal." Susan said breathlessly as she felt my crotch, not missing my hardening cock. "Why don't you get out of your clothes and let's do some real under-cover work, yes?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were lying on top of the bed in a sweaty heap, cuddling and kissing. Our sexual liaison had been intensely hot. After eating her pussy and feeling her warm mouth suck me to iron-hardness, I had deeply fucked Susan in the missionary position, enjoying the feeling of her legs wrapped around me, the fishnet stocking sliding against my thighs, hips and sides. Susan had been a very active participant, moving her hips to match my thrusts, giving as good as she was getting it. It was not long before I was climaxing, emptying my balls into her snug snatch.

We then enjoyed a long, slow, deep fuck. I had taken a 'gray viagra', and felt that my stamina was good as I pumped the older woman beneath me. I have a thing for older women, and Susan Wexler was one incredible mature hottie. She expertly and deeply kissed me as we lustily mated, and I could tell she was extremely experienced in the sex department.

"I'll have to invite you to some of our parties here." Susan said as we cuddled. "My friends would love getting fucked by you... if you're into that sort of thing. Are you into the swinging and orgy scene in that rockin'-hot University town?"

"I'm sure I could be persuaded to be." I said, realizing what information Susan was probing for, but not giving it to her. She was trying in roundabout fashion to determine how much I knew about her sexual exploits, which I had deliberately concealed from her while interviewing her about Trish. Susan was a strong adversary, I could tell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Before leaving the City, I stopped in to chat with Inspector Britt Maxwell of the SBI, making sure that I was not followed. I told Britt everything about Susan Wexler being in Town and fucking the black guys with Trish, and wondering if Susan was on an undercover mission, a dirty cop, or just having some good sexual fun. Britt said she'd look into it very discreetly, and would give me any information she found out... after she and I had some good sexual fun, of course.