Hotel Entrepreneur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grins at the naughty visual and starts sucking off Greg again, who is no fool and knows not to mess with a good thing. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. Daisy is a cocksucking expert, and can control when she'll let a guy shoot his wad. Sometimes she makes a guy come quick, usually she takes her time. Right now she's taking her time. She uses her hands, cupping his nuts and sliding along his shaft. As she bobs up and down she lets her whole body get into the rhythm, swaying her pussy back and forth for Tom's benefit. Every once in a while she turns her head to the side, so she can catch a glimpse over her shoulder of Tom jacking off behind her. Her eyes lock with the guy, and her pussy throbs. She finds herself wishing she had her dildo.

She turns her attention back to Greg, slurping up and down noisily--again for Tom's benefit. She sways and lets herself get into it, and suddenly realizes that her motion has caused her skirt to slip back down, covering her ass and pussy. As she reaches back to hike it back up she feels Tom's hand lifting the skirt--but taking his time. His fingers touch her inner thigh, trailing his fingers up, until they brush the wet hairs of her pussy. As if in a dream Daisy finds her hand close on Tom's. She hesitates, then stuffs his hand over her hot pussy mound. She feels Tom drop to his knees behind her and he slips two fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Mmmmm!" She moans around the cock in her mouth, causing Greg to moan back. She takes the cock out of her mouth long enough to gasp "Twenty bucks, Tom!", then eagerly starts sucking again while thrusting her pussy onto Tom's fingers.

"…what?" Greg asks, in a daze.

"I'm in for another 20" Tom breathes. The aroma of Daisy's sex fills the air as Tom's slick fingers work inside her. It feels so good.

"Are you fuckingfucking her, man?!" Greg blurts, looking up.

"No…" Tom says. Daisy thrusts against him as she sucks, flush with heat. "Not yet."

At that, Daisy cums, hard, pussy contracting against Tom's fingers. She pops the cock out of her mouth and pants, pumping it furiously with her hand. She gradually slows, moaning, her breath coming in gasps, until she rests her head in Greg's lap. She can feel her pussy dripping, still hot. She can hear Tom's hand up and down on his cock. She can feel Greg's cock throb in her hand. She licks it, looks up at Greg.

She slowly stands up, unwraps her skirt, and lets it fall to the ground. She turns slowly, undoes her bra, and lets that drop. Facing Tom, she steps outside of Greg's knees and pushes them together, she then slowly, very slowly, sits down in Greg's lap. He holds his cock steady. She pauses just as her pussy lips hit his dick, bent over, looking in Tom's eyes.

"Two hundred dollars, each."

"Deal!" Greg says instantly, thrusting up and into her. It's like plunging into warm honey, and Daisy shudders with pleasure. But she stays where she is, so Greg pops out after his thrust.

"Each." She repeats, still bent over, still looking at Tom.

He stands up, walks forward, puts his hand on the back of her head, and slowly slides his cock into her eager mouth.

"MMMmmmmmm…." She moans, dropping onto Greg's cock as she begins sucking Tom. She writhes on the cock, feeling like a total whore because she also has a cock in her mouth. She enthusiastically blows Tom, thrusting in and out as she bounces up and down on, then grinds on Greg's cock. Greg grabs her by the hips and pulls her down onto him, holding her steady as he revolves his cock inside. He slides his hand up and pulls her arms back, arching her back and making her tits shove out toward Tom's waiting hands. Tom kneads Daisy's boobs, then puts one hand on the back of Daisy's head. "Keep her still, man…" he breathes, then moves his hips back and forth, slowly building up speed until he is truly fucking her mouth. All three hear the slap of Tom's balls against Daisy's chin.

Tom says "Okay Greg, let me see what I've been missing" and pops out of her mouth. Greg lifts Daisy up by her ass, she sways unsteadily, lets Tom turn her around before she drops to her knees. Greg holds his slick cock steady; she bends over and sucks it into her mouth in one motion, lifting her pussy to Tom behind her.

"Oh man, she's sucking me off just after I fucked her!" Greg exclaims.

"Mmmm…" Daisy moans, then slips the pussy-flavored cock out long enough to say "I like it!"

Daisy's head bobs up and down, but Tom isn't in her yet. He must be having second thoughts. Daisy reaches back until she grasps his cock. She pulls it toward her, centers it, then pushes back with her ass until her pussy engulfs his cock in a wet sheath. Tom pauses, leaving it there while Daisy grinds her pussy in a circle. She then starts thrusting back and forth, fucking him. Soon Tom puts his hands on her hips, fucking her back with long solid strokes. His hands move up and cup her swaying tits, letting the nipples slip between his fingers. Daisy is fucked back and forth like a tug-of-war, each stroke of Tom pushing her mouth onto Greg's cock, each thrust of Greg pushing her pussy back over Tom. The guys sense the rhythm and synch up; as she fucks them with her pussy and mouth she can hear them clap hands and whoop above her.

Daisy arches her back, changing the angle that Tom's cock enters her. Explosions of heat flash through her each time his cock rubs against her clit. She pops off Greg's cock, tosses her hair like a wild beast, and then descends to engulf it again. Tom redoubles his pace, really fucking her hard, his balls slapping her cunt with a wet smack at each stroke. He spanks her hard and she flushes, squirms her pussy against him, so he spanks her again.

"This bitch likes it! Do that again!" Greg gasps. Tom smacks her ass every other stroke, changing sides every once in a while, until her ass is cherry red. Her mouth tires so she pulls off and lays her head in Greg's lap, pumping his cock with her fist and licking the balls while she gets rocked back and forth by Tom. Greg is mesmerized by Tom's performance. "Damn, man, fuck her--fuck her! Yeah!"

Tom pulls on Daisy's hips, pulls her off Greg's lap and onto her back on the carpet. She spreads her legs and he jumps between them, throwing them up on his shoulders. She grabs his cock and shoves it into her cunt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she yells. Tom thrusts, long, fast in and slow out, rocking her back and forth. Greg says "Oh man, oh man!" and kneels down beside Daisy's head. She feels his cock against her cheek and turns her head, slips it into her mouth while still looking at Tom. She slides one hand up to tweak her jiggling tits while the other holds Greg's cock in her mouth steady against Tom's fucking. Her tits sway in tight figure-eights with each stroke. Greg grabs her tits so she lets that hand fall to her pussy, rubbing her clit hard.

She moans, her eyes close, she starts to pant around the cock in her mouth. "Oh man, she's coming again! Oh man!" Greg gasps. She feels his cock suddenly grow large in her hand, grow still, twitch and her mouth is instantly full of cum. She yanks out the cock and Greg jerks it, spraying cum onto her face. She squeals as she orgasms, Greg's cum spilling out of her mouth, pussy spasming, her body rocking back and forth and face getting splashed with warm cum as she's fucked. She feels the gooey streams explode onto her, giggles wildly as one large dollop splashes onto her left eyelid, sealing it shut. Her other eye flutters open when Tom yells, pulls out, and slides over her hips onto her chest, wild-eyed. She grabs his cock with both hands and jerks it, releasing a thick rope of cum onto her tits. Consumed with a sudden thirst, she leans up and tugs him forward toward her mouth, spraying her face before closing her lips around the spurting cock. She seals her lips. Tom thrusts and she feel her cheeks bulge again--it's too much too fast--she gulps Greg's and Tom's cum down her throat as fast as she can but there's still too much. Her lips loosen with a sudden release of pressure that sends huge drops cascading onto her chin and her chest. She leans back, Tom's cock popping out. A gooey strand of cum obscenely hangs from the tip of Tom's dick to her lips. She whorishly sucks it in like spaghetti, ending with a French kiss on the deflating dick.

The guys kneel on either side, taking turns dipping their drooping dicks into her slick mouth so she can repeat the spaghetti spectacle. She then sucks out the last drops of cum, and runs her fingers up her body to her cum-splattered tits and face. Judging by the way the cocks twitch in her mouth the guys seem to like that, so she scoops up the cum in her fingers, smiles a one-eyed smile and says "Another ten bucks and I'll lick my fingers clean…"

"Deal!"

"Deal!"

Daisy lies on her back, her fingers clean, her mouth slick with swallowed cum, her body still glistening. The two guys are collapsed beside her. None are at all uncomfortable with their nakedness. The guys lazily caress Daisy's slick body and tits while she strokes and pets their spent cocks.

"Wow." Greg says. "That was incredible. You're a fucking mess."

Daisy giggles. She stretches, feeling the drying cum stretch on her bare skin. "I… liked it." She licks her lips and giggles again.

Tom looks thoughtful. Daisy asks "What's up, Tom?"

Tom looks at her, eyes glittering.

"How would you like to make more than 10 times what you just earned?"

"How do I do that?"

"What you do best: fuck and suck Greg, me, and our 8 friends, next week."

"That would take a long time, even… doubled up." She giggles. Is he serious?

"No, you'd take us all at once."

A shiver runs through her even as she feels the cocks in her hands twitch. She sucks cock to supplement her income, and she just fucked two guys at the same time for a thrill, but what he suggests is very naughty. She considers, pursing cum-slick lips.

"How much?" she asks.

"300."

"Each?"

He smiles. "Yes. We'll be fucking you all at once. Well not exactly all at once--we'll take turns--but think about it: you can blow two or three guys while another fucks your pussy, and..." he pauses, considers, then continues "and, er, two more play with your tits."

Daisy gasps at the image. Tom continues.

"You'd be surprised how many men one girl can take at once. Trust me, I've seen it in porno. Since it's a little extreme, I think you deserve a little more money."

She considers. Until tonight she's limited herself to blowjobs, sucking off lonely travelers for 50 bucks a pop. She liked the money and also liked being a "bad girl". But a fucking gangbang? Before tonight, she rarely showed her tits to a customer. Before tonight she'd never fucked for money. She smiles. Before tonight, she never had two spent dicks in her hand, their cum covering her tits, mouth, and face.

She can hardly believe she is considering fucking ten guys at once. She can hardly believe she'd earn $3,000 in a single night if she agreed. She can hardly believe how turned on she is getting, thinking of almost a dozen men taking turns fucking her. Or, as the guy said, almost a dozen men somehow fucking her at the same time. She licks her lips again.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Walking down the hall from her impromptu appointment, she smiles. She is really looking forward to next week.

12