Hotwives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the pool, John didn’t know what to do with himself. He was usually rambunctious and liked to splash a lot, but he was more subdued.

"Come on John, relax. Enjoy your time off from being Vicky."

He followed my lead and did a few lazy laps, and while floating on his back, eyes closed and relaxing, Amy walked through the gate. The clanking of the gate closing quickly got his attention.

The frightened look on his face as he saw Amy was priceless.

"Hi Donna, hi Vicky," Amy called out.

"Hi Amy, come on in, the water’s fine."

John turned away from her, towards me, eye’s wide with fright, and arms and hands trying to cover the bikini.

"Relax John, she knows. I invited Amy over this morning, after you gave yourself away. She recognized your mowing technique."

John was still nervous, but watched intently as Amy dropped her cover-up and dove in. She surfaced in front of John. "How does the bikini fit, Vicky?" she asked.

"Huh? Aaaa . . ."

"It’s mine you know. I let Donna borrow, when she said you didn’t have one. If it fits, you can keep it."

"Where’s your manners John, thank Amy?!" I directed.

"Thank you Amy, it’s quite lovely, but I don’t have the body for it."

"You called him John, not Vicky?" inquired Amy.

"I decided to give the maid some time off."

"My my, I would have expected Vicky to want to wear the bikini, but not John. Are you a crossdresser John?" Amy teasingly asked. "Are you gay too? Trying to get a tan so you can look sexy for your boyfriend?"

"Please Amy," John timidly replied, his eyes starting to shine as he fought to hold back tears, "don’t say that. I’m not a crossdresser. Donna made me wear this."

"Now John," I admonished, "you know that’s not true. You chose to wear it. Isn’t that true?"

John was now quite red faced. "Yes, but it was better than my other choices."

"Oh? You mean you have other bathing suits, but liked this one so much better?" teased Amy.

I joined in, "You should have heard him Amy, he even said it was quite pretty."

"But . . . "

Amy kept on, "Come on John, fess up. There’s no shame in being a crossdresser."

"But I’m not . . ."

"Not ashamed? Well that’s good. Say Donna," asked Amy, changing the conversation and not letting John talk his way out of the corner he found himself in, "you don’t happen to have some sun block do you? I could find any at home."

"Gee, I forgot all about that. John, could you go over to the pool closet and see if there is some there."

John was reluctant to get out of the water, as it somewhat hid how he looked. However, he did as requested, finding some, bringing back around and handing it to me.

"Would like to join us for dinner Amy, we’ve got plenty?" I asked.

"I’d love to, thanks Donna," she replied.

"I think you should start the steaks now John."

"OK Mam," he responded, almost throwing in a curtsy.

"Oh, I was going to have her put some lotion on me," Amy coyly pouted.

"Never you mind," I responded. "He has work to do."

"Well, could you do it then?" she asked.

"I’ll do you if you do me," I replied.

We spread a couple of towels on the pool deck, and I proceeded to oil Amy. I took this opportunity to fill her in on John’s being Vicky. I told her about how I got him to perform oral on me, and about his ‘maid’ comments, but left out the part of our double date. I even mentioned that he hadn’t had sexual release in a week. Every once in a while, she would let out a soft moan, as if in sexual bliss, and make little comments about feeling good, loud enough for John to hear.

"I bet he’s hard now," she whispered. "Guys get really aroused seeing to girls together."

"I can’t really tell from here. He’s keeping his back to us, so you’re probably right," I whispered back. "John, be a dear and bring us a couple of ice teas," I called out.

He had to turn towards us to fetch the tea, and we could see he was definitely aroused. While inside, I switched places with Amy and she proceeded to oil me down. Once he brought us the tea, he had recovered somewhat, but seeing Amy rubbing my body, and hearing me moan, changed that quicky. Problem was, I was really getting aroused too as Amy slowly applied the sunblock to my breasts. I guess our bedroom games had brought out some bi tendencies in me.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful Amy," I remarked. "Mmmm. Set the tea down John, and that’s one."

He looked confused, but he knew better than to question my count, but I’m sure he had no clue as to what caused the demerit.

"Now go tend the steaks."

"What was that about?" asked Amy.

"In order to make sure he complies with his duties properly, and maintains proper maid discipline, I set up a demerit system. When he does something wrong, he gets one demerit. When he gets five demerits, he gets a punishment. He had a punishment coming today, and I had been teasing him about turning his hair blond. Instead, I gave him a choice, wear the bikini, or bleach the hair. He is so frightened of being turned blond, I had little trouble getting him into the bikini."

"That is so wicked!" she giggled. "So what did he do wrong this time?"

"Maybe you should ask him. He gets so flustered and starts to tear up, when he doesn’t know the answer, and he gets even more submissive. And for some reason, it arouses me to see it happen. Go ahead and ask him!"

"I see. You are getting turned on a bit. Those nipples are going to poke through in a minute," she laughed, giving them a little tweak. "OK, tell me the answer to expect. I can’t act superior if I don’t know."

"He walked up on our conversation and just stood there ogling us, in a clearly unlady like fashion. He was supposed to say ‘Excuse me Mam’ to let me know he was back."

"I see. But I thought he wasn’t the maid right now?"

"Oh, your right. You got me so riled up I forgot," I laughed. "No wonder he looked confused. You can ask him anyway, and see what happens."

"And what if he can’t answer me? Can I pick a punishment?"

"No, that wouldn’t be fair. He can only be punished when he gets 5 demerits. You can tease him about being punished though. He gets so submissive though, you might get him to accept some sort of punishment."

"Yeah, I like to tease," Amy responded while stroking my nipples.

"Mmmhumm, so I’ve noticed."

"Vicky!" Amy called out.

John hustled over to us. "Yes Miss? More tea?" he asked dropping quickly back into maid mode. "No thank you, Vicky. I was just wondering why Donna said ‘That’s one’ when you brought the tea out? She won’t tell me, so I’d like you to."

"It’s John, not Vicky, please," he started, recovering somewhat but remaining polite. "I believe that is between my wife and me."

"See," I remarked, "I told you he wouldn’t know!"

"I admit, I had no idea why you said ‘that’s one’, I thought it was only when I’m Vicky?!" he remarked.

"Well, if you had been Vicky, what is ‘it’ and why did Donna say ‘that’s one’?"

"Go ahead and answer her John, if you know the answer that is," I urged.

"Come on now, I’m dying of curiosity. You would leave a girl hanging would you?" she seductively asked.

"Geeze, I can’t win. Ok, ‘it’ is a demerit. When . . ." and John described the demerit system to her.

"So? What did you, sorry, would have been Vicky’s mistake if you had been Vicky?"

"I don’t know, " he replied, and looking at me, said, "Sorry."

"See," I remarked, "I told you! I bet you can figure it out, Amy."

"Well, this is all new to me," she replied. "Don’t tell me though, Give me some time to think about it."

I then had sort of an epiphany, "OK, let’s make a bet. If you figure it out before John, then he can work as your maid next weekend, but if he figures it out first . . .Hmm . . . I know!, You can be Vicky’s assistant maid."

"Wait a minute, don’t I get any say?" asked John.

"What’s wrong John? Are you afraid? Worried Amy’s smarter than you?" I asked.

"No, that’s not it. I don’t get anything out of it," he replied.

"You get an assistant. That will make your work easier, won’t it?"

"Well, yes, but . . ."

"What would you like to bet then?" Amy cut in. "Well . . ., I shouldn’t have to be the maid at all! I think that would be more fair," he replied, looking a little smug.

I wiped that off, however. "No, that’s not fair. After all, you know the rules, Amy doesn’t. So you have the advantage. So the bet stands as I stated."

"OK, she can be my assistant, but . . ." Thinking on it some more, he got a little smirk on again. "But, she has to wear a short French maid’s dress. You know, with the frilly petticoats sticking out below the hem of the short skirt, black stockings and 5 inch heels."

"My my, you have quite the fantasy picture of a maid. What do you say Amy? Can you live with that?"

"I will if he will!" she replied, putting on a look of indignity.

This took John by surprise, "If I will what?" he asked.

"If I win, then you wear the French maid’s uniform when you come work for me!"

"Ohh, she’s uped the stakes on you now John. What are you going to do?" I asked, then throwing in a barb to get him to agree, I said, "Or aren’t you man enough?"

"OK!" he quickly replied. "It’s a bet!"

"Maybe I’ll have a party to celebrate having a pretty maid!" Amy replied. "It’s a bet!" she answered, and spit in her hand sticking it out for John to shake on the bet. He did the same, and the bet was sealed.

“This is going to be interesting,” I commented. “You two sit here and think of an answer while I tend to the steaks.”

After a bit of silence between the two, Amy turned to John and said, “Oh my God, Vicky, look at you, you’re getting a bit red. Come over here and let me put some sun block on you.”

So John went and sat with Amy, and she started applying lotion to his back. “You know, you should be more careful of the sun, Vicky. A girl has to take care of her skin. The sun can really do some damage you know.”

Once done with his back she had him lie down and started on his chest, “How’s that feel Vicky? Donna sure was enjoying it. Are you? Girls like us like having our breasts played with. You don’t mind me rubbing your breasts, do you Vicky?”

“It’s nice Amy, thanks. Could you call me John, please?” he asked moaning.

“But I like girls, Vicky. I came over this morning because you looked quite fetching from a distance in your short uniform. I had to see what you looked like up close. You make a very pretty girl, especially in your lovely pink bikini. Don’t you find it lovely, Vicky? You’re going to have some great tan lines. I wouldn’t do this for a man you know,” she teased some more, working her way to the edge of his bikini panties.

"Oh God!" he moaned.

She glanced at his crotch, “ My my, that’s an unlady like bulge you’ve got there Vicky. Girls aren’t supposed to do that unless they have an exceptionally large clit. Is that it Vicky, is your clit exceptional? Am I going to have to lock it down when you’re working for me next weekend, Vicky? You’re going to make such a pretty French maid. Do you know how to serve at a party? A party with horny guys? Guys who’ll pinch your pretty behind if you bend over too far and flash your ruffled panties.”

“Please don’t tease me Amy.”

“I’ve seen some of these guys just pull a girl into their lap, and give them such a kiss, you wouldn’t believe. Have you ever kissed a guy Vicky? I wouldn’t do it mind you, but what about you. Fancy any guys you know? Want me to invite someone special to the party? Are you red from the sun or blushing. I bet you have kissed a guy! Does Donna know? Cat got your tongue Vicky? Maybe I should ask her?”

“No! Please Amy!? “She . . I . . .My name is John, and I haven’t been with other guys.”

“Maybe John hasn’t, but I bet Vicky has though. Want to go double or nothing on the bet? I know I’m right. You don’t kiss and tell, is that it Vicky? Your little clitty is so hard, you better jump in the pool before Donna notices.”

John quickly got up and dove into the pool to swim off his frustration. He was wondering if Amy really knew.

“Steaks are done guys!” I called.

John climbed out of the pool and slipped his cover-up on, Amy put hers on and I followed suit. I had set the picnic table and all we had to do was sit and eat.

"Before we get started, does anyone have an answer for me?" I asked "If not, I’ll ask again after dinner."

"I think I do," replied Amy.

"What about you John?" I asked.

"I haven’t had time to think about it," he responded.

"What do you mean? You’ve had the same time as Amy!"

"Well, she’s been distracting me," he timidly replied. "Talking about this and that."

Amy remarked, "Well if you want to be a girl, you can’t just sit around. We talk all the time, right Donna?"

"Of course, so no excuses. Besides if she was talking too, then she had the same distractions as you. OK Amy, what’s you guess?"

"Well, you remember when I first came over this morning, and Vicky brought out your drink while we were talking?"

"Yes, go on."

"Well, she was very polite. Remember me saying how polite she was? She said "Excuse me" to interrupt." John started coughing his drink just then. He knew she guessed right. "You OK Vicky?" she asked patting him on the back. "Any way, when she brought out the tea earlier, while we were talking, she just stood there staring at us, and listening in to our conversation. She should have let us know she was there. She should have said ‘Excuse me’. In fact even if she wasn’t the maid, it would have only been polite to let us know she had returned with the drinks."

"Well, John? I must say I’m disappointed. Now I’ve lost my maid next weekend, and I’m going to have to mow the lawn again. You should have been ready with that answer right off the bat, and not had to think about it. I hope you can give him some better training next weekend Amy!"

"Ohhh, this is going to be so fun! Does she know how to do a party?"

"He’s supposed to. Although I haven’t had him do one yet, he’s read up on it. Are you ready for that John?"

"Are you really going to let her do that to me? Expose me to a bunch of people we don’t know?"

"You made the bet, not me. You and your macho and sexist attitudes. I thought this weeks activities would have knocked those attitudes out of you. Now, since I like Amy, and want to keep our friendship, I’m not going to stop it, and you are not going to renege on the bet!"

"God, I am so sorry. You’re right and if I hadn’t been an ass, things wouldn’t be as bad as they are. Yes Amy, I believe I can properly serve a party."

"Good, glad to here it. Besides, it won’t be so bad. I mean, after all I didn’t recognize you, and I’ve known you for quite a while now. I don’t think you know my coworkers, so how will they know you aren’t what you appear to be?"

The topic of discussion was soon changed, and dinner finally ended. "Good night Donna, Vicky. It has been an interesting evening. Thanks for inviting me over."

"Good night Amy," John and I chorused.

"Well, I’m going to go up and shower, be a dear and clean up everything, John?"

* * *

The rest of the week went about like the previous week. I had Vicky serving me and performing his chores after work. I also had him read more on how to serve a party. I didn’t want him to embarrass me.

Wednesday, I stopped by the uniform shop to pick up Vicky’s new French maids uniform, and discussed all that had been happening with John’s training and upcoming party. The owner was delighted.

That evening, when John got home and went up to change, as usual, he found the new uniform laid out on the bed. I followed him in, "You need to try this on and practice serving. The heels a 4 inches and the skirt is quite short. The petticoats have 32 layers of a chiffon and lace concoction that will make the skirt stand out. You’ll need to practice keeping those ruffled panties from being exposed, and we wouldn’t want you tripping in those heels, would we. So get dressed and bring me a glass of sherry in the living room."

"Yes mam," he responded.

Later, he minced into the living room, carrying my drink on a tray. I noticed his stride had shortened on account of the heels. I didn’t think the difference between the 3 inch heels he had been wearing and these would be that great, but the lady at the uniform shop assured me that they would be and he would need the practice. I guess she was right, as he almost stubbled as he curtsied. "Excuse me Mam. You’re drink Mam."

"My my. Turn around so I can it from behind. Delicious, absolutely. Your legs look like they belong on a model. Turn around. Any problems getting the corset on?"

The uniform was off-the-shoulder, so a regular bra couldn’t be worn.

"It was a little hard, but I finally figured out I had to fasten all the hooks and step into it, then tighten the laces to keep it up properly. Fastening the stockings was a little harder, as the garters are quite short. Mam"

"Yes, the lady at the shop said that was to keep the tops of the stockings from being on display. If you hadn’t noticed, the stockings are longer that your others, so they can be hidden in your petticoat. Is that what you had in mind for Amy?"

"Yes Mam," he sheepishly relied. "How do you feel?"

"Overexposed and humiliated, Mam."

"You reckon Amy would have felt the same way?" I asked.

"In front of me, yes Mam. But I think she would have liked you to see her in it."

"Oh, you do do you? Why is that?"

"When I was rudely watching the two of you Sunday, by the pool, I could tell she was trying to seduce you. Sorry, Mam."

"I see. You could be right you know. I received an invite to her party in the mail today. The note asks me to dress sexy. I thought that was to tease you, but I guess it could be for her. How does that make you feel, seeing another woman make advance towards me? I know most men have a fantasy of seeing their wife making love to another woman. Do you? Which would you like, seeing me with Amy or Rick?"

Now there was a catch-22 question if I ever uttered one.

He paused for bit. His first cuckold experience wasn’t all that he hoped for. He finally answered, "Amy, Mam."

Faking anger, I replied, "So, you’d like see me with Amy!? First it’s with a man, now it’s with another woman. I’ll have you know, I’m not a slut who’ll just sleep with anyone!"

"I’m sorry Mam. That’s not what I meant . . ."

"Go stand in the entry where I can see you, and practice curtsying in those heels. Prictice until the door bell rings. I’ve order Chinese, the money is on the table there."

"Yes Mam."

After dinner, I had him practice bending at the knees, keeping his back straight, so as not to reveal his panties. I took tying a belt around his knees, to keep them from spreading like men normally do. I made him practice the rest of the week in his uniform. By Friday night he managed not to show his panties.

* * *

When I RSVP’d Amy, she asked me to send Vicky over early Saturday morning, so she could start on cleaning the windows. I told John he had to be at Amy’s by 7 a.m., in his outside work uniform, and to carry his other two uniforms over. I didn’t want him mincing back and forth between our houses to change. When I awoke, he was gone. I had to get up and fix my own breakfast. "Damn," I thought to myself, realizing I liked being served breakfast in bed. I was going to mow the lawn, but after seeing my maid mowing the neighbors lawn, while Frank and Tom watched, I figured I’d have Vicky mow it Sunday instead.

I started to laze around all day, but I missed giving orders to the maid. So, I went shopping, looking for something really sexy for the party, wanting to see how both John and Amy responded. Later, I had to prepare my own bath, and get myself dressed for the party.

When I saw the first guest arrive, I headed on over to Amy’s. I hate being the first to arrive, but I wanted to get there early to watch John in action.