House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly let me up for air, and I looked over at the TV in time to see Mercy stand up and finish removing her dress. She then knelt in front of Doug and began working on his pants. This was not the woman I had married. I didn't want to see this. I did want to see this.

Kelly got some oil and began to rub it all over me, occasionally straying towards my groin, and then returning there a little more often.

The angle on the TV had changed to a side view. I almost wondered if there was a fifth person changing the camera angles.

Mercy unzipped Doug's pants. She stroked his bulging underwear, then pulled them down and popped his cock out. She admired it for several seconds. She looked up at Doug and smiled almost subserviently, then engulfed his cock with her mouth. She worked on him feverishly, like a cock-starved woman. She was possessed.

"Does that turn you on?"

I nodded

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes."

Kelly used her hand exclusively now. With the oil and the restraints and the vibrator in my ass and her other hand massaging my nipples, I was gone. I knew there was no turning back, that I would come at some point, but that I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Kelly knew it too, and that's when she dropped her bomb.

"The final part of the bet is that if I get you to beg me to make you come and you do, Doug gets to do whatever he wants to Mercy. I know Doug wants to fuck her badly. But Mercy only agreed to this part if I promised to tell you about it first."

We were interrupted by the sound of Doug climaxing in Mercy's mouth. Mercy slurped up his cum like she was nursing. She rarely did that with me. I was so turned on.

Kelly slowed down her pace a little.

"Don't stop."

I didn't want to cum, but I didn't want to stop.

On the screen, Doug stood up, took Mercy's hand, and led her down the hallway. The view changed to the big bedroom where Mercy and I had been less than a week ago. Mercy stood obediently while Doug slipped off her panties, and then lay on the bed. Doug crawled up and spread her legs, attacking her crotch as eagerly as she had done to him earlier.

I could tell Kelly was ready to go. Her hand moved more excitedly. The pressure was moving in me. I knew I had to stop, that I didn't want another man to fuck my wife.

"Rod, I want to fuck you"

On the screen, it was now a top down view. Mercy had her eyes half closed, smiling in pleasure as Doug worked on her. I wasn't sure she wanted to stop. I didn't want Doug to fuck her. Kelly moved off of me and took off her pants, stripping naked.

I wanted to fuck her.

Mercy was enjoying herself. If I loved her, didn't I want her to be happy? If we went through with this then we would be even. We could patch things up later.

Kelly didn't give me much more time to think.

"Rod, do you want me to make you come?"

"Yes Kelly, I want you to make me come.

"Beg me Rod, and tell me I'm sexy"

I lost it then. I plunged in. "Kelly, you are so sexy. Please make me come. I want to fuck your brains out."

I looked over at the TV guiltily, and it was almost as if my voice relayed over the TV. Mercy's face seemed to change slightly. Several emotions played over it. I thought I saw disappointment mixed with relief flash across her, but then she seemed to relax into her pleasure. It was probably all my imagination.

"There was one more part of the bet that Mercy insisted on. I can't let you fuck me or cum in my mouth. You'll have to let my hand do the job."

I started to protest. As I opened my mouth she shoved a cloth gag back in it. I watched helplessly, straining against my bonds, as Kelly resumed stroking my cock. I tried to concentrate on not cumming, because then Rod and Mercy couldn't fuck. But my mind imagined their bodies together, him ramming his big cock into her and her yelling in pleasure, and I felt my balls start to constrict, so I tried to think about baseball, and then I heard Mercy panting on the screen.

I didn't want to come. I looked up at Kelly's face and she smiled in a way that she knew what I was thinking and that I was totally in her power, that I was going to come and there was nothing I could do about it, and then I was going to watch Rod fuck my faithful wife in exchange for a hand job.

I looked down and saw my penis was bigger than I had ever seen it. It was turning slightly purple and the black leather straps were turning me on as was the sight of my bulging balls. I saw Kelly's fist gently but firmly working up and down my penis. I looked away only to see Mercy on the screen moaning and then thrashing and coming. Kelly used her other hand to remove my gag, and I opened my mouth to say something and then I felt my balls tighten again, struggling against the confining straps, and Mercy's shouts of pleasure sent me over the edge and I still fought it for a second and then I knew I could not stop and gave in to it and I just exploded in the biggest orgasm I could remember, sending a shot of cum onto Kelly's face as I yelled so loud I was sure they could hear me in the bedroom.

Perhaps they did, because on the screen Doug began immediately to crawl up onto Mercy. The camera angle changed to a side view. I saw him grab his cock by the base and stroke her pussy with his dick head. While I was watching, Kelly regagged me, turned off the vibrating butt plug and left the room.

I felt all different emotions now. I was down off of my high of sexual anticipation and now I was wondering what I had done. I wanted to run up to the bedroom and stop them. I struggled against my bonds and yelled into the gag.

"Fuck me," I heard Mercy say.

Doug just continued stroking her pussy with his cock.

"Please fuck me."

Doug stroked a little more and then leaned over to whisper something in Mercy's ear.

Mercy hesitated and then I heard her voice saying, "Please Doug, fuck me with your big hard dick. I want it so badly. I'll do anything for it."

I thought Doug was going to plunge into her, but he did the opposite, stroking her a couple more times and then sliding into her ever slow slowly, eliciting a long moan of pleasure and yearning from Mercy. My cock was rigid once again.

"You aren't allowed to fuck me, but I can fuck you."

I turned to see Kelly had returned. She was wearing the same dominatrix outfit I had seen in the video and this time she was also wearing a well endowed strap-on dildo that disappeared into her vagina.

Kelly kneeled on the bed, pulled the plug out of my ass, and lubed me up generously. She moved her cock against my ass. Slowly and steadily she slid it all the way in, while I bit down in pain and pleasure. Then she fucked me.

On screen, Doug had finished three slow strokes. He suddenly plunged hard into Mercy, and Mercy responded by cumming immediately. Doug settled into a steady rhythm as Mercy reloaded and started her journey to another orgasm, moving in tandem with Doug as if they were long-time lovers. I heard her voice rhythmically saying, "Fuck me" with each stroke of Doug's cock. He smiled in pleasure.

Kelly was matching Doug's pace and I was building to my own orgasm, aided by Mercy's words that were turning into moans. I looked up at Kelly in her sexy black outfit and her determined face. She reached down and the dildo started to vibrate, and then she began to stroke the underside of my cock.

Doug started to fuck Mercy harder and harder, skin slapping against skin sounded like clapping.

"Oh Fuck!" Mercy shouted and then exploded, triggering Doug, who roared as he plunged into her harder and faster. That made me come, and I yelled with release as I shot another load, this time hitting myself in the face. All this put Kelly over the edge.

On screen, Doug didn't hesitate. He hadn't even softened. He grabbed Mercy by the hips and rotated her over and took her from behind. She turned her head so she was facing our way. Kelly unloosened my hands and feet.

"My turn," she said. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth and then released her tits from the confining latex. I reached up and fondled them while working her cunt with my mouth, sucking her juices. Once again I heard my wife building towards an orgasm.

Kelly climaxed quickly, grinding onto my face as she came, and then tumbling off in time for me to see Mercy bucking backwards into Doug as he rammed forwards into her, both of them going off. My dick was already hard again, but I didn't want another hand job.

Kelly looked at the television where Mercy and Doug had collapsed on their bed, looked at my dick, and smiled lasciviously at me.

"There was one last part of the bet I insisted on. Mercy was so certain she and Doug would never fuck once, let alone twice, that she agreed that if they did fuck twice we could fuck too."

I briefly wondered where all this would end up and what it would mean to my marriage, but then Kelly drew my attention and I filed that away in the think about later file.

Kelly quickly stripped out of her clothes. She climbed on top of me and rode my cock, slowly and firmly. I looked over at the television and saw Mercy rise and stick Doug's semi-hard dick in her mouth. After a few seconds it came out rigid, and she straddled him like Kelly was straddling me.

This was my favorite position. I loved having a woman ride my cock, I loved looking up at her, I loved how her breasts looked from this angle, full and swaying, and I loved being able to watch her face as she came. Until today, it had always been Mercy doing it. Now it was Kelly. I briefly wondered who it would be next time before settling in to watch Kelly ride my cock and Mercy ride Doug's cock, hoping it would last forever for so many reasons.

12