House of Temptation Ch. 04

Story Info
Terra gets what she wants - or does she?
2.6k words
4.71
14.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers

I cannot believe how long this part took me to finish. Work has been crazy. Hopefully the next chapter will not take me as long.

Thank You to all my fans for the positive feedback and the encouragement for me to bring on more chapters.

*

If Terra thought that was it she was sadly mistaken. After Simon gets the feeling back in his legs so that they are not so wobbly, he gets up, pulling Michael with him to the wall that Terra is trapped against. He puts Michael's hands on the wall on either side of her head spreading his legs just a little.

"Don't move, you think you can just fuck me and not have any consequences?" Simon asks him as he arranges him around Terra without touching her knowing that the shield is just keeping her out of sight.

Simon slides his hands around Michael gliding them over his muscular chest in front of Terra's eyes pushing Michael a little closer to her so Simon can run the back of his hands along her still aroused body.

Terra can't believe he is close enough to touch. She gasps as she feels Simon's hands as he caresses Michael's chest in front of her. She looks up at Michael but he still cannot hear her. "She has really frustrated you, hasn't she? Your cock has not lost any of its hardness, why don't you just take what she is offering?" Simon taunts them.

"You know why, I have no control around her I'll end up hurting her and I could not live with myself if I did." Michael replies without moving.

She looks at Simon but he just grins as he grasps Michael's hands and places them on the Invisible barrier over her hands. Michael looks back and communicates with Simon in his mind, "what have you done?" He asks.

"Everyone has needs and I cannot satisfy yours on my own. We had a guest sneak into my room and we get to use her fabulous little body." Simon tells him.

Simon slides his hands down Michael's triceps.... down his back... around to his front. He leans forward whispering to him, "Just imaging that this pretty little thing is what you want, that she is Terra," as he runs his hands down between their bodies. Simon takes the barrier away from her aroused naked flesh leaving her head and hair hidden from Michael's view. "Yes, I think this one will do nicely." He says loud enough so that both of them could hear.

``She is nicely toned, with perky little breasts, oh but I know how you don't like hair." Simon comments as he swipes his hand over her exposed pussy clearing her hair as he goes, leaving it smooth and glistening with her juices. Making sure not to leave anything that would leave Michael guessing who it is, her curly little hair might be darker, but there are not a lot if red-haired women on the island. Simon is not worried about her scent that has filled the room because she has cum several times it is stronger and spicier, making her sent familiar but still different. "When your cocks are together they give you pleasure and you cum, but having both of them sheathed in a hot wet passage gives you the ultimate release you need." Yes, this will do nicely; they will get what they both want, Simon completes to himself.

"She is beautiful isn't she," Simon taunted as he raised her up the wall slowly leaving Michael's hands holding hers in place until her firm young breast are near his mouth. He slides his hands up her body barely touching it until he reaches her awaiting pale breasts, offering them up to Michael. "They are nice and firm with little red berries just waiting to be tasted," He offers to him.

He can move his body a little, but he cannot move his hands and feet they are held immobile by a spell; however, that doesn't stop him from taking her closest peak between his lips, swirls his tongue around the hardened tip. He catches it between his teeth, rolling around her rigid nipple with his tongue before releasing it, only to be tempted by the other. Simon presses up against his nakedness biting him on the shoulder causing Michael to clamp down on Terra's nipple. Michael's heightened arousal causes his cocks to separate searching for an orifice to fill.

Simon presses his hard length against Michael; bring him in contact with Terra's soft aroused flesh. She is panting hard as Michael moves from one aching red tip to the other. Her breasts might not be big a little less than a handful but he loves them anyway they are so responsive and her nipples are big with hard long tips. It is not long before she is withering and crying out in pleasure, her head rolling from side to side as her body in continuous orgasm.

Simon slides his hands along both of their bodies liking the differences of Michael's hard muscles to her silky skin. Her constant moaning as Michael plays with her is getting him more existed and Simon decides to let him hear what his torment is doing to her. She presses herself back against them suddenly screaming out.

Simon slides his hands along Michael's sides until he comes to his lower hips grabbing them pulling him back against him. Michael growls and throwing his head back. At Terra's still thrusting body they both look down at her. Michael's cocks have a mind of their own, one had clamped on to her engorged clit, and his other one is thrusting in her wet pussy. They could tell that more than the three inches had been inside her as about half of his cock was still glistening with her moisture.

He keeps Michael against him running his throbbing cock between the round globes of his ass he slides his head between his cum filled balls his swollen head leaving a trail of moister as it goes. Simon takes pleasure in Michael's frustration as he tries to thrust his hips to sink more of his cock into her damp passage. Simon pulls him hard back raising Terra higher disengaging them from each other. Simon brings their arms so that they are over their heads letting her rise high enough so that he could bring her legs over Michael's shoulders spreading them far apart, before arranging them into a comfortable position.

Michael looks up at the beautiful body at his disposal knowing Simon will not tell him who it is, but it will give him something to take his mind of the little minx Terra. Just thinking about her drives him crazy, making his cocks harder, if that is even possible. He takes a close look at the moist due between her legs. She is so aroused that there is nothing left of her hood, it is so engorged that it has become part of her clit. He takes his time with her cunt he likes to torment before giving some relief. "she smells so sweet" He mutters before he starts licking the inside of her thighs, tasting her essence. Michael takes a long sweep of her juices that has drifted from her hole down her upper legs, before leaning back to give a taste of his treat to Simon. He slides his tongue along the top of his mouth savouring both of them, before her intoxicating smell brings him back to her.

Terra wishes she could move her arms to rap them into Michael's head, to move his mouth where she needs it the most. His teasing tongue is exploring everywhere else but her enlarged clit. It seems like all of her concentration is focused between her legs, even Simon is looking over Michaels shoulder at her very moist centre.

She cannot believe the feeling coursing through her body the guys are playing with each other, their tongues meshing into each other's mouths one after the other. Michael brakes off the kiss and redirects his attention to between her legs. She catches her breath as he circles her outer lips with his long demon tongue. She lets out a long slow moan as he takes it between his lips and sucks it into his mouth. He circles all around her outer pussy making sure to catch all her juices. He slowly works his way to her exposed core catching her fluids from her inner lips.

Michael smiles as he feels her hold her breath as he approaches her hard clit begging for attention. A low moan emanate from deep inside of her as he draws her aching organ into his hot mouth.

He feels a drop fall onto his chin as he sucks on her clit drawing him to her moist cavern that is leaking her fluid. He gathers all of her liquid on her outer lips before concentration on her inner moist folds that is swollen with her arousal. He slides his tongue from top to bottom as far as he can, sucking up all of her love juice before dipping his tongue into its source. He slides his tongue in as far as it will go before bringing it out again sliding his tongue around her clit then back deep into her cavern, around her clit before going deep into her body again and again.

Between her heavenly taste and Simon's root sliding back and forth along the crack of his ass to the bottom part of his cock, caressing his hanging balls with every stoke, it is all Michael can do not to spray his seed onto the wall in front of him.

Simon is close to the edge, as is everyone else; he refocuses his energy to pull away from Michael. He looks up at Terra's face she looks beautiful her mouth is open in an uninterrupted moan, thrusting her head back and forth as her body shakes in continuous pleasure. He pulls Michael away from her tasty center he kisses his mouth tasting her on his lips he thrusts his tongue deep sucking on him to get more of her. He slowly moves Terra down the wall leaving her wetness just out of Michael reach from both his lips and cocks. He releases Michael mouth and kneels at his feet sliding through them. He takes both of his roots in his hands gliding his hands up and down his rock hard cocks, feeling every inch before going to the tip of the one that has the special cream to prevent pain when inserted into a pleasure outlet. Simon cups his hand around Michaels head spreading his liquid all over his finger tips making them slippery coating his head in the process. He slides his hand to her cavern between her legs coating her moist cleft with his juices. He knows he has got to prepare her nether region for penetration, for he is certain with her past experiences, that she has had nothing in her behind until the other night. He smears Michael's liquid on her puckered hole spreading his moister all around mixing it with her own to make sure she is ready.

Terra feels Michael come away from her giving her swollen heat some relief from the constant stimulation but as she is lowered down a little he comes back to her after Simon release his mouth as if he cannot keep his mouth off of her. He licks all of her within his reach tasting the saltiness on her skin. Simon disappears out of her sight only to feel him between her legs a few minutes later. She feels him smearing a hot substance through her wetness coming to her back hole that gave her an intense release the other night. She can feel as he slips a finger into her a little at a time letting her get use to the new feeling.

Michael tries to get some order of control over his body, but with her taste in his mouth and looking so much like his obsession, he has trouble even keeping a thought in his mind, let alone breaking Simons spell, making it impossible for him to revel who she is. Just as he feels some control returning, he feels Simon clasp his cocks into his hands spreading his moister along his heads, one hand still grasps his hard cock as his other one goes to the girl getting her ready to take him into her holes. Once he has both his cocks sheathed he cannot control himself, for the monster side takes over.

Simon decides that Terra is ready and brings her further down on the wall leaving her legs to slide along Michael's shoulders as he leaves her wide open to take his cocks. He poisoning them at her entrances sliding them along her inner lips mixing their juices he glides her down on to his hardness slowly letting her get use to having her holes filled.

It is taking all of Michaels control to not thrust his hips to sink fully into her hot moist caverns letting Simon set the antagonizing slow pace. He lets her get use to the fullness and is almost thrusting on him before he slowly pulls almost all the way out. She is so tight but he slides easily with her moister. He keeps his thrusts long and slow building up her pleasure feeling his control slipping with each thrust. He can feel Simon's body caressing his back and this mystery woman taking him fully into her.

He slides his head along the side of hers whispering, "tell me who you are, we could have a lot of fun you and I," he taunts. "You just have to tell me who you are."

But she is too far gone to put two thoughts together let alone any coherent words. She has never felt like this before she is so filled with Michael knowing he is not ready for it to be her he is fucking so deliciously. His slow thrust are bringing her higher than she has ever been, hitting her clit with every thrust, the small bursts, giving her a taste of what's to come.

Simon leans into Michael sliding his hands along his body feeling his excitement as he is thrusting into Terra. His cock feels like it is ready to burst he slides it between the crack of Michael's ass. He adjusts himself so he could easily slide into Michael's hole. When he is fully inside Simon takes a minute to gather his control so he doesn't spills his seed before he starts thrusting.

Michael can feel Simon caressing him from behind he stops his thrusting as he feels his hardness sliding to his entrance. It is Michael's last straw breaking his control completely. He thrusts his cocks back and forth into Terra's overstuffed body, using her aroused flesh as a vessel. Her cries of delight urge him on, sinking balls deep into her tight little holes. He can feel Simon matching his thrusts filling him on every outward thrust. He can feel his balls clenching closer to his body getting ready to release his seed.

Simon doesn't last long once his cock is encased in Michaels ass it is always the same hot and tight and milking his cock for more juices. Michael leans hard against Terra sinking his cocks as deep as they will go as he shoots his seed deep into her convulsing cunt her release dripping down his balls to the floor between them before Simon feels that he can spill his own seed deep into Michael's gripping ass.

Well Michael is grasping his breath Simon pulls him away from Terra's ultra sensitive body snapping his fingers twice. In no time at all Terra finds herself back in her room She crumples down onto the floor, before crawling to her bed where collapses into the best sleep she has had in a long time.

eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers