House Sitting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed as she pushed back against my finger, forcing the tip into her ass.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it, as I slid my fingers in and out of both of her tight holes.

She reached down and grabbed a hold of my head as she started shaking. She was pressing her hot, wet mound harder against my face, as she wiggled her hips, getting all of my fingers even deeper than before.

Soon, Adrienne was gasping for air as I increased the speed with my hand.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" she moaned loudly. "Holy shit! I'm cumming!!! Oh, baby, yes! I'm cumming!!!"

I felt her pussy start to clamp down on my fingers, and I could feel her ass pulsing on my pinkie as she exploded. I also felt a gush of juice come from her pussy, soaking my hand to the wrist. Her hips were bouncing everywhere, and her body was shaking.

I slowed down on her, and she soon started to come down from her orgasmic high.

"Oh my god! That was incredible!" she whispered as she got her breath back. "I can't ever remember cumming like that!"

"Well, I'm glad that I could do it for you," I told her as I stood. After placing a kiss on her lips, I stood before her and proceeded to drop my shorts, boxers and all.

"Would you like to show me what you can do?" I asked , as I held my semi-hard cock up. Smiling, Adrienne reached up and wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft. She started stroking my cock, looking longingly at it.

"You have a beautiful cock," Adrienne said. On a down stroke, she held the skin tight as she lowered her mouth over my pole. She slowly took as much of it in as she could, eventually getting all but the last couple of inches.

Adrienne started bobbing her head on my cock, making it even harder. Slowly stroking my shaft, her lips followed her hand, up and down my cock. Every once in a while, she would let it drop from her mouth and lick along the underside, and around the head, and then drop her mouth back down, taking me in deep.

"That feels good," I told her as she took me deep, and sucked me hard. She continued to suck and lick all over my cock while she stroked the length.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out of her mouth and stood her up. I stepped behind her and sat on the couch, turning her to face me. As she straddled my legs, I placed my hands on her hips and softly pulled her down on top of me.

Adrienne squatted over me, her hot, wet pussy hovering just above my hard cock. She reached down and took a hold of me, and lowered her body a little more.

Adrienne slid my cock up and down the length of her slit, and then wiggled it just at the wet opening to her hot, steamy hole.

Slowly, looking me in the eyes, she lowered her body further, her tight, wet pussy over my hard cock. As our hips met, and I bottomed out, we both moaned. I held Adrienne still, letting her get used to my girth, and then started moving my hips around, grinding against her pelvis.

"Oh, my god!" she breathed into my ear. "Oh my god! I have never felt so full!"

As she got used to my thickness, Adrienne started moving her hips, grinding along with me. After a couple of minutes, I took a hold of her hips, and started raising her on my shaft.

As I lowered her back down, she moaned again. "Oh, yes! That feels soo good!!!" she sighed as she started to ride my cock. I sat back and watched as she slid up and down on my hard rod, rubbing and grinding against me when I was bottomed out inside of her.

While she rode me, I reached up and squeezed her nipples, pulling gently on them. As she ground her hips against me, I leaned in and took her nipple in my mouth.

"Ohh!" she cried out as I grabbed her ass, pulling her in closer while I sucked on her nipple. "Oh my god, yesss!"

We ground together like that for a couple of minutes, with Adrienne moaning in my ear, until I heard her start panting, and she started bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Oh yes!" she cried out. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum again! Oh, shit yes!"

I reached up and softly pinched her nipples while she bounced on top of me, and that set her off.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she exclaimed as she slammed herself down on me.

I squeezed her asscheeks while she ground her pelvis against me, and she continued panting and moaning.

Just as I slid one finger to her asshole and flicked it over her tight little anus, Adrienne exploded.

"Oh my god! Holy shit!" she exclaimed loudly. "Oh my god, I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!!!"

I could feel Adrienne's tight pussy pulsing on my cock, and her juices flowing down to my balls while she sat on top of me, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my god," she finally whispered, giggling.

I flexed my cock, still deep inside her hot, wet hole, and she jumped.

"Oh my!" she said softly. "You're still hard!"

"Yes, I am," I told her flexing again.

"Good," she responded, rising from my lap. Lowering herself to her knees, she took my hard shaft in her hand and started stroking it.

Adrienne stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of my cock. "Mmm," she said softly, still stroking me. "I taste good on your cock. I had forgotten what that tastes like."

She started sucking my cock for a minute, and then stopped. Looking my in the eyes, she stroked my cock, and said, "I used to be pretty good at this, but that was a long time ago, and I've never tried it with anything like this."

Maintaining eye contact, Adrienne started lowering her mouth over my cock, slowly taking as much as she could, as deep as she could.

On her first descent, she took all but about an inch. She continued to take a bit more each time, until she got it as deep as she could.

As deep as she took me, with the suction she was applying and the way she started stroking my balls, I had to sit back and collapse.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as she took me deep. I could feel her tongue moving along the sensitive underside on each stroke. "That is incredible!"

Looking into her dark eyes as she sucked my cock, she smiled and mumbled what I think was, "Good."

After a few minutes, Adrienne stopped and rose. "I'm sorry," she said. "I wanted to keep going, but your cock is so thick it was making my jaw sore!"

"Oh my god!" I breathed. "Do you think I'm going to complain about ANYthing, after that?"

She giggled again, and said, "Well, I'm glad you liked it."

Pulling her to me, I sat up and lowered her back on top of my cock. We both sighed as she made it all the way down, and then I took her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

"Hold on to me," I told her as I got my legs under me.

Adrienne wrapped her arms around my neck, tightened her legs, and then asked, "What are you going to do?"

I stood, Adrienne on my pole, and walked us towards the side wall, where I had a hammock hanging.

"Oh! Oh!" she yelped with every step I took, grinding against me.

When I reached the hammock, I pulled it towards us, and placed Adrienne on it, across it, still impaled on my cock.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, sprawling out. "That's nice!"

Placing her feet over my shoulders, I took a hold of the hammock and started swinging it, causing my cock to slide in and out of her.

"Oh my god, that is SO GOOD!!" she moaned as I fucked her wet hole.

On one swing into me, Adrienne grabbed a hold of my arms and pulled herself in close.

"Oh!" she yelped, as she felt my cock slam in deep.

Stepping back, I pulled my cock out of her hot hole, and turned her over. As she lay on her belly, feet on the ground, I stepped behind her and slid my rod back into her depths.

"Ohhh!" she moaned as I took short strokes, sometimes shallow, just at the opening, and sometimes deep, buried inside of her.

I could tell that her legs were starting to tire, so I reached underneath her and pulled the hammock down further, so that she could lay on it on her belly.

As she reached up and grabbed a hold of the far side, I lifted her legs, tucking them under the hammock, bent, so that I could hold on to her ankles.

She wiggled her hips, and I started to fuck her, faster and harder. Soon, Adrienne was gasping again.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she moaned into the hammock. "Oh my god, that is so nice!"

Pulling her back into me, slamming my cock in deep and hard, she cried out again. I pulled out of her pussy, and started to slide my cock along her slit, from her clit up to her asshole, spreading her juices.

As my cockhead passed over her puckered ass, Adrienne gasped and moaned as she wiggled her ass for me. I slapped my cock against it a couple of time, and then slammed it back into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god!" she yelped. "Oh yeah, fuck me!"

I started sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet depths, changing speed and depth, as she bucked back against me on every downstroke.

Looking down at her ass while we fucked, I saw the shiny juices spread across her anus. I placed my thumb there, and started sliding it around.

"Oh, yess!" Adrienne hissed as my thumb played with her asshole. Soon, I started applying a little pressure with my thumb, and her ass opened a little.

I started sliding my thumb into her ass, little by little, as she swung on the hammock, my cock sawing in and out of her.

"Oh my god, yes!" Adrienne cried. "That feels SO GOOD!"

As I started sliding my thumb in and out of her ass in rhythm with my cock in her pussy, Adrienne really started going off. Throwing her feet to the ground, she pushed hard against me, burying both my cock and my thumb.

I could feel her pussy start to pulse, and I felt the familiar tingling in my balls, so I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Before I could say anything, Adrienne started gasping and panting again. "Oh my god! I'm going to cum again!"

"Oh, baby," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum too. You feel so good!"

"Yeah baby," she exclaimed loudly. "Cum for me, baby. Cum with me!"

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked her, getting short of breath.

"Oh, baby," she moaned, "cum deep inside my pussy. It has been so long since I've felt a man shoot off in me!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as I felt myself getting closer.

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming!" she yelled. "Oh my god, I'm cumming! Again!"

"Oh, yeah, baby, me too!" I exclaimed as I blasted what felt lie a huge load into her hot depths. I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock, her ass squeezing my thumb, and her juices flowing over my balls as we stood there for a minute.

We finally collapsed together, on the couch, catching our breath. I heard some movement in the bushes as we sat there, but I wrote it off as just a critter. Finally, before we both fell asleep, Adrienne rose and started getting herself back together.

"I've got to get home," she said softly. "Lizzy should be getting home soon," she told me, referring to her daughter.

Before she walked into her yard, Adrienne turned and looked at me. "A whole month, huh?" was all she said, stepping into her yard.

12