House Warming

Story Info
Friends develop an open relationship at house warming party.
5.5k words
4.31
26.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monika woke and gently opened her eyes and for a few moments she was disorientated. She felt the warmth of Roberts body beside her but this was not his bedroom, but within seconds she was recalling the evening before. They had gone to stay with one of his friends, it had been a house warming party and a few select guests had been invited to stay over.

The party was good, lots of friendly banter and a bit flirty at times. Monika did not know anyone else so she tended to stick fairly close to Robert, apart from some brief conversations with other girls accompanying their men.

Monika had chosen to wear her short black dress, matching black bra & panties, suspenders and really fine denier stockings. She highlighted it with a small red silk scarf, red patent shoes and some subtle jewellery. The dress was quite simple, it looked semi-casual and was only just long enough to conceal the stocking tops. It was still smart enough for Robert to be proud of her.

As the evening progressed the wine flowed and Monika got more and more lustful for Robert. He knew of course, he teased her relentlessly and by 11pm his hand was slipping over her bottom as they danced, his fingers even flirting with the hem and lifting ever so slightly.

Most of the guests had left by 11:30pm so there were just four couples left, Monika and Robert chatted with the group for a short while before saying good night and retiring to their room. The house was lovely and their room was quite large with a small en-suite.

Monika slipped into the bathroom to clean up her make-up and slip into her short red silk nighty, she slipped on fresh red silk panties too. When she returned Robert was laying on the bed in just his boxer shorts, it was impossible for her to ignore the obvious bulge from his hardening cock but she was feeling a bit mischievous and twirled around so the fine silk nighty swept up giving Robert a glimpse of silk panties.

Robert just smiled and looked towards the bulge, Monika took it as an instruction, smiled and knelt on the bed between his legs. She put her lips firmly on the swelling boxers, she breathed heavily with her lips directly on the throbbing mound. Robert was not wanting any preamble though and immediately reached down and pushed his boxers down revealing his hot cock. He guided it directly onto Monika's lips. The lovely cock found its natural home between her lips and Monika lapped and sucked eagerly, it almost immediately filled her mouth with hot seed. it was a beautiful moment, his moment, her pleasure, the ultimate compliment.

Robert was tired and after a brief kiss he pulled Monika into the spoon position and slipped off to sleep.

They were still spooned together when Monika awoke, her nighty was lifted up slightly with Roberts arms resting inside it against her naked back, her silk panties up against his manhood. She did not want to move, it seemed the perfect place to be. She rested there for a moment, it was so sensual and sexy that she was aroused all over again.

Her hand slipped down over her panties and the fine silk felt so good against her clit that she swirled over it a few times, she felt that familiar warmth as her dampness moistened her panties. Monika's pussy was now pushing harder on to Roberts cock, it was not deliberate but a slow natural progression.

The gentle strokes caused a swelling pressure in Robert's cock as it rose from it's slumber, the soft silk over her pussy was teasing against him. It was the gentlest awakening for both pussy and cock, Robert chose to leave it develop and lay there feigning sleep.

Monika knew that he must be aware of her little mischief, she gently got out of bed and slipped out of her damp knickers, then she knelt back on the bed and kissed the dewdrop on the top of Roberts cock before gently massaging his manhood with her knickers, stroking up and down in a glove of pink silk, her tongue licking at the tip now and again as it emerged.

Monika loved the soft sensuality and she could not resist very gently fingering her clit as her other hand teamed with her lips and pink silk knickers to caress Roberts gorgeous cock, slowly but deliberately she targeted the swollen glans on his now damp tip, a rhythm was developing, his throb and her strokes both synchronised perfectly. It developed into a pure sexual resonance, both aroused, both getting intense pleasure, both wanting more.

Monika could feel her pussy joining into the rhythm, just pursing and tightening gently, she moved her hand from her clit further between her legs and transferred the moisture to her pussy, wiping around with one finger, edging her pussy, heightening the erotic tempo. It seemed a bit selfish, Monika was enjoying his cock and her pussy, she knew he must be aware of her on his cock but he had not acknowledged it, just laid back and enjoyed the moment.

As her pussy got more and more demanding Monika moved to lay beside Robert, kissing his lips very gently as she masturbated his cock with the silk knickers, his lips responded and she closed her eyes in ecstasy, that long slow kiss was so sensual. She kissed his chin, his cheeks, back to his lips then around the edge of his jaw and over and around his neck, still gently stroking his cock in a sleeve of silk. Still she wanted more, she was feeling greedy for her man's sex. Monika turned back to her original position, spooning close to Roberts body, her bottom towards his cock, she lifted her nighty up slightly so her naked pussy was against his hot cock.

Monika moved her hands and the silk knickers back to her clit, rubbing a bit harder now, her pussy pushing directly onto his rampant cock. She guided his cock all around her pussy, it sent spasms of pleasure through her body, the pace and rhythm still perfectly in time.

Monika still wanted more, she arched her pussy and moved onto his cock, gently applying enough pressure to start her pussy opening and to welcome his cock.

Robert could be the passive partner no more, he reached around Monika's chest and pulled her in tight, slowly pushing his cock deep inside her, she gasped and held her breath enthralled with pleasure. Still no rush they gyrated in tiny movements. It seemed Robert was getting harder and larger all the time and Monika was in pure heaven.

Then Robert twisted Monika around so she was flat on her tummy, his cock never leaving her pussy, he let his full weight push his cock deep inside her. He increased the pace and started to let the pleasure in his cock dictate the action, now stroking long and hard into her tight pussy. Monika was revelling in every stroke, it was perfect, she climaxed as she heard his animalistic grunt and felt his cock burst his seed into her.

He sank down onto her, she felt the warmth deep in her pussy. The perfect start to the day. They lay there in perfect post-coital bliss for a few minutes, Robert heavy on her but it all felt so right.

When Robert eventually moved, his cock slid easily out of her relaxed and seeded pussy, she lay there still in bliss. Her thoughts were curtailed by a slap on her backside and Robert told her to get showered and ready for breakfast, his exertions had given him a hunger.

Monika enjoyed the shower, she stretched and revelled in the moment, there was something magical about him honouring her with his seed and although she cleaned up very thoroughly it did not distract from that feeling of fulfilment.

Again her daydreams were interrupted by Robert, he opened the shower door and gave her the towel. He had also laid out her shortest red skirt and a thin blouse for her to wear. She liked the way he commanded everything, sometimes without saying a word.

Monika dried quickly and put on the basic eye makeup and lipstick, before slipping into the clothes he had chosen, he had not laid out any panties but she chose some full black knickers. Aware of his seed, going commando did not seem a sensible option.

They went downstairs and could hear the others chatting in the large conservatory, as they entered one of the girls started a slow hand clap which the others joined in. The girl teased that the noisy lovers had finally arose, her name was Rose and it seemed she was just a little jealous.

She approached and entwined her arm with Robert to lead him to the table in the centre of the large glass room. Monika instinctively slid her arm in the other side and completed his escort. The other guests were all there, Alan & Rose alongside James & Eleanor and of course, the hosts, Harry & Olivia, who were just laying out a buffet breakfast.

Rose was very forward and she asked Robert if he had built up a hunger this morning and teasingly asked why they were so late. Robert just placed his hand on Monika's bottom as he said that it was all because she was so slow in the shower. Alan, Roses partner, instantly retorted that Monika did not seem slow in any other department, rushing Robert off to bed last night before the proper party had began.

Monika blushed and everyone else gave a giggle or a smile. It seems the others had remained downstairs for sometime after Robert and Monika had retired, and it was also apparent that they were not shy amongst each other either.

Eleanor came over to Monika and gave her a big hug, whispering to pay no attention to the others as she did. Eleanor seemed really nice, just as feminine as Monika but probably a bit more conservative in grey slacks and a white blouse, James her partner gestured to Monika to sit next to him and as she did Eleanor sat the the other side of her. Monika was expecting to sit next to Robert and was a bit annoyed with herself for not asserting that, she was even more annoyed when Rose sat down right next to Robert and glanced to ensure Monika had noticed. Alan, Rose's partner seemed to enjoy that too and Monika started to become a bit wary of the couple.

Robert seemed happy and that was the important thing, not Monika's insecurities. He chatted away enquiring about the missed midnight party, whether it was a regular thing or just traditional for a house warming?

Monika was pleased that Robert made regular eye contact with her and seemed to be ignoring Rose's attempt to be a distraction. Apparently the parties were not reserved for any specific occasion, they normally lasted a few days and guests were very carefully selected, it was quite clear that Robert and Monika had not lived up to expectations by having an early night.

Olivia was pretty and she dressed quite provocatively, Monika noted that the hostess could be quite a distraction without having to try. She was just bringing a coffee pot to the table whilst her partner Harry was just outside removing the cover from the hot-tub.

Monika was a bit nervous but Robert seemed relaxed and calm, she needed him just now and was annoyed at letting Rose butt in. But she reassured herself as soon as she thought of his seed still inside her, that delicious essence of ownership, she liked her pussy belonging to Robert, she liked the whole package of being his girl, she was going to do anything and everything to make sure that continued and got even better all the time.

After breakfast, the gentlemen sat around relaxed in the conservatory and started quite an open conversation about the relationships they had with their girls.

Monika was a bit shocked but also very intrigued so tried to listen in. The girls were all cleaning up the breakfast things and Monika was quite pleased that Rose was being kept busy by Olivia and Eleanor. Robert noticed Monika hovering around and summoned her over, he asked if she was eavesdropping on the conversation and she did not need to answer, her blush gave her away.

Robert said "In case you could not hear properly we were discussing the girls reactions to spanking, it seems you are trying to earn one"

Monika blushed even more as he pulled her towards him, he wouldn't would he? Robert's hand slipped up her skirt and she realised that he was surprised to find panties, he had not left them out, it was clear from the looks they exchanged that she wasn't supposed to be wearing them. In that moment of hesitation Monika just wriggled away but she knew that was not going to be the last on the subject.

Monika returned to the kitchen and helped out with the others, it did not take long to load up the dishwasher and wipe down the surfaces. Olivia was standing at the sink and Monika admired the curve of her sexy bottom, she wore a tight knee length skirt with a generous split at the back which seemed to be like a pointer to her best feature, alongside her Eleanor looked equally as good in her grey slacks. She hoped that she could live up to this standard. She thought Rose was a bit skinny, at that moment she realised she had checked out all the girls without deliberately setting out to, she knew which she liked but more than anything she was wondering what Robert thought of them.

Eleanor turned and suggested that they should change into swimsuits and get to the hot-tub before the boys, the others agreed but Monika had to admit she had not packed a swimsuit, Rose was already half way up the stairs by now, but Olivia said she would had a spare and held Monika's hand to pull her up the stairs, Eleanor followed quickly behind and playfully spanked Monika's bottom telling her to hurry up.

Eleanor followed Olivia and Monika into the master bedroom, it was huge and the bed was enormous, the others were used to it but Monika was obviously staring.

"It has to be big for when we have guests" Olivia quipped, she waited for a reaction from Monika.

Monika smiled and wondered what Robert would think, she was imagining herself kissing Olivia and wondered where that thought had come from.

She thought of Robert laying on the bed, Monika one side, Olivia the other, the two girls reaching over him to have a long lingering kiss. Eleanor broke the spell by asking Olivia which swimsuit would be best, Monika felt a little quiver as Olivia appraised her slowly from head to toe. The Girls gave Monika a choice of two bikinis, both a bit skimpy, Olivia chose for her, a black halter neck bikini with lace up straps.

Olivia slipped out of her skirt to reveal a white laced g-string, her clit was either swollen or enormous judging by the bulge, she slipped out of them with her back towards Monika and as she bent there was a glimpse of pussy. Monika moisten her lips, it was not a deliberate act but Eleanor noticed and smiled, cupped Monika's chin in her hand and planted a big kiss on the lips then looked in Monika's eyes to judge the reaction. Eleanor was pleased by the dreamy pleasure she saw in return.

They all changed into their bikini's and headed downstairs, Rose was already back with the boys and they heard her giggles as they entered the conservatory, she had changed too and wore a tiny thong and a totally see through white cotton top, her pert little titties with dark nipples were clear to see. She was very slim and petite and liked to make the most of her attributes.

Olivia was first in the hot-tub and ushered the other girls in beside her, there was enough room for the four couples but the girls all sat on the one side huddled close. Rose was topless by now and teased the others to join her, Eleanor did but Olivia judged Monika was not quite ready for that so teamed up with her to leave her top on for now. The boys were now on their way and they were not shy at all, they just got naked and stepped into the hot-tub. Alan, Roses' partner seemed to be half hard already, our host Harry was very well endowed, completely shaved and James had a nicely proportioned circumcised cock. Monika focussed on Robert's lovely cock, long smooth and so very sexy, then she smiled as she looked into his eyes and was relieved when he smiled back, it meant she was not in serious trouble for wearing panties and also that he was happy with the situation they found themselves in.

The whole group chatted freely in the tub, nothing outwardly sexual but a lot of innuendo. It was good fun but also quite sexually charged.

Monika was sitting next to Olivia, their thighs even touching occasionally, both knew it but only exchanged smiles when it did happen. Then Olivia reached out and held Monika's hand under the water, it felt good and their eyes met and the hint of smile on their lips sent a clear message that all was well. Monika looked towards Robert and he just nodded and smiled too, everyone else seem to be lost in conservation or distracted by Rose swishing about and bringing her naked bottom out of the water at every opportunity.

After a while, Olivia stepped out and offered Monika her hand, she stepped out too and they walked off towards the kitchen together, Alan wolf-whistled and Olivia just swayed her lovely bottom a bit more. when in the kitchen Olivia wrapped a towel around Monika and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, before starting to make some drinks.

Monika was a bit dazed by it all, a lot of feelings tingling through her body, a lot of different scenarios were flying through her imagination but she felt at ease with Olivia, Robert seemed to approve too so it was all good. When they took the trays of drinks out to the patio the others were on the loungers, apart from Rose who seemed to think it was necessary to stand in the middle and brush her hair, stretching her figure for all to admire. Olivia went back into the house and Monika followed.

"Shall we get dry whilst the boys enjoy the stage show?" She asked Monika

That sounded a good idea and Monika agreed, they walked hand in hand up the stairs, through the master bedroom and into the en suite. Olivia turned on the shower, and slipped out of her bikini, took the towel off Monika and pulled one of the side straps that held the little black bikini bottoms together.

Olivia stepped into the large shower and Monika really had no other direction to go, she discarded the bikini top, stepped out of the already loose bikini bottoms and followed Olivia. Olivia turned towards Monika and covered her with shower gel, her hands roaming all over her, arms and chest first, but then down to her bottom and then over her pussy, all the time their lips were centimetres apart. It seemed very natural and when Olivia turned her back towards Monika and she returned the favour by washing Olivia's shoulders, down her back and the cheeks of her lovely bottom, she did not venture as far as Olivia had done, but when caressing this sexy ladies bottom she wanted to slip down into the valley, she resisted, she was always Robert's girl, she wanted his approval first, she also had a feeling that he may like to watch and join in too.

It seems they both had Robert on their mind, Olivia starting asking questions about him. Is he a good lover? Is he assertive? Does he share Monika? What does he like in bed? Monika detected that Olivia's focus was off her and was firmly on Robert, she felt a little bit possessive and wanted to tell Olivia that it was none of her business. But that would have been rude and probably not what Robert would want.

"He is the perfect Gentleman and lover," she replied and added with a subtle smile "you can always ask him what he likes yourself."

Just that moment they heard Eleanor call from the landing

"Hey, where are you two?"

"Just cleaning up, come and join us" Olivia replied.

Eleanor pushed open the en-suite door and stopped to admire the two naked girls in the shower, her eyes scanning slowly from toe up to the smiling faces. Monika had a shy moment and turned towards Olivia and her back towards Eleanor, Olivia hugged her in her close, their wet bodies touching and sticking to each other felt so good.

Eleanor laughed and said "Yes nice bum too Monika! "

It broke the tension and they all giggled together, Eleanor threw a towel to Monika and Olivia and they all went into the bedroom. Monika's skirt, blouse and panties were on the chair but they seemed a bit too formal for a laze around with this group so she suggested that she should go over to her room to find something to wear. As she left Eleanor followed.

12