Houseboat Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skies cleared and the sun came back out. The humidity started climbing with the heat. The three couples thanked us for coming to their rescue and headed back up the lake. Walter's shirt and jeans were still soaking wet from getting drenched. He decided to change into something dry and more suitable. He came back shortly, wearing his light blue swim trunks. Walter wasn't in to the tight swimbriefs like Kyle's. Maybe, I'll get him a pair anyway, something that would go along with my new yellow thong bikini! I smiled at the thought. Walter had a great body, just a little shy about showing it.

Everyone decided to swimming off the starboard side of the houseboat to cool down. Kyle attached a ladder to the side of the boat's handrail. The lake's cool water was very refreshing. Shauna lay out in on a float chair. Russell kept trying to tip her over but he wasn't successful.

Walter swam up behind me, grabbing me by the waist. It surprised me, not realizing he was there. He kissed the back of my neck, lightly sucking on it. I felt his right hand cupping my breasts below the water. I leaned back against him, not wanting him to stop. It had been a long time since Walter had shown me this much affection. I slowly twisted around, putting my hands on his shoulders. We kissed softly and with passion for several minutes. I could only think about the two of us. Our lips finally parted. I felt the top and back of my bikini being untied. I made a gesture to hold it to my breasts but Walter pulled it away from me. He tucked the top down the front of his swim trunks.

"Hey you two!" JoAnn shouted. "Get a room!"

Her remark only brought grins to our faces. Walter pulled me close to him, kissing me for quite a long time. I held him tight, not wanting the moment to ever end. We didn't break our kiss till we ran out of breath.

"If you could have one wish." Walter asked. "What would it be?"

"I'd wish for this weekend to never end!" I replied. "This is the best thing we ever done."

Walter agreed with me. I felt his hands slide down to the ties at the side of my bikini bottom. He tugged on the knots lightly, like he was going to untie them.

"Dare me?" Walter exclaimed, grinning.

"I know better than to dare you at anything!" I exclaimed.

Walter didn't pull the knots apart. I'm sort of glad he didn't. Hard telling what might have happened if he did. We swam around for quite awhile, me without my top on. Walter didn't seem to care that everyone could see my bare breasts. I certainly didn't care either!

The guys were all getting hungry so we decided to fix dinner on the gas grille. Walter and I were the last ones to climb up the ladder. I looked at Walter, asking for my top back. He took it from his swim trunks. Instead of handing it to me, Walter tossed it up to Russell. It surprised me that he actually wanted me to continue exposing my breasts. I climbed the ladder, shaking my butt in his face. I stepped onto the deck, my erect nipples plainly visible. Russ handed me my top so I could cover myself. Walter came up behind me, trying to yank it away from me but I held on to it firmly.

We all decided to change into dry clothes before eating dinner. Walter and I headed for our stateroom to change and dry off. Walter and I kissed, holding each other close. His continued show of affection felt wonderful, warming my entire body. We told each other how much we loved and cared about each other. It was a moment we'll never forget. We finally got dressed. I put on shorts and a t-shirt; Walter dressed in Dockers and a sport shirt.

We walked down the steps to join the others. JoAnn and Shauna were making the salad and side dishes. I started setting the table. Russell and Kyle were out on the deck cooking the steaks and drinking beer. Walter's not a beer drinker but he accepted their offer to have one with them. I thought about how much he'd changed these last two days.

The steaks were great but alot more than any of us girls could eat. Naturally, the guys offered to finish them for us! It was a great dinner. JoAnn had set candles enclosed in jars out to set the mood. Kyle had put a cd in the stereo to accent the dinner ambiance. After clearing the table, we all sat around the deck table and sipped on chilled red wine. It would be our last night aboard the "Double Trouble".

Walter put my hand in his, entwining our fingers.

"Next Thursday will be our anniversary." Walter stated, smiling. "We'll have been married for fifteen wonderful years."

Everyone congratulated us, praising our lengthy time together. They asked us what our secret was but we really didn't have an answer. Maybe we'd been together so long just based on the fact that we really did love each other. We toasted our marriage with another glass of red wine. I could feel the effects of the red wine. My body felt warm and amorous. We sat out on the deck till after midnight, enjoying the cool breeze and each other's company.

Walter and I decided to turn in for the night. I hoped we make love our last night on the water. We said goodnight to everyone and strolled to our stateroom. There were some scented candles placed strategically on the dresser and overhead ledges. I hadn't noticed them being there before. Walter lit the candles then turned off the lights. The candlelight gave the room a warm, sensual glow. Walter saw the curious look on my face.

"JoAnn put them in here for us." He stated. "She thought it might add a nice touch to the rest of our evening."

We undressed each other and stretched out on the bed. The cool sheets felt great against our heated bodies. We kissed tenderly and passionately, our hands slowly running up and down each other's body.

There was a light knock at our stateroom door. Walter leaned up, supporting himself with his left arm. We looked at the door as it slowly opened. JoAnn stepped inside our room, closing the door behind her. We didn't make any attempt to cover ourselves. JoAnn was wearing a terrycloth robe. She slipped it off, letting it drop to the floor.

"Happy Anniversary you two!" JoAnn whispered, smiling.

JoAnn stretched out along my left side. She kissed me softly on the lips then moved her lips down a little at a time. Walter leaned down, kissing me passionately, gently grinding his lips against mine. I felt JoAnn's lips at my breasts, her hands fondling them. She massaged them lightly with her long fingers. My nipples responded to her lips when she suckled on them. Walter's passionate kisses increased. His tongue slipped between my lips and darted slowly in and out of my mouth. I sucked hard on his tongue with my lips.

JoAnn kissed down over my tummy. Her hand slipped between my legs, spreading them just a little. I was concentrating as much on Walter's kisses as I was JoAnn's touch. My breathing was coming in frequent shallow breaths. JoAnn spread my legs wider as she knelt between them. I looked down just as she put her mouth to my pussy. Her tongue slid up and down between my swollen lips, gently licking me. She darted her tongue inside me, rotating it around. Walter was kissing my breasts, nibbling on my nipples. I gripped his shoulder hard feeling my body heat rising. I pushed my ass down into the sheets then slightly bucked my pelvis at JoAnn. My body was being taken into ecstasy. JoAnn quickly brought me up. She flicked and sucked hard on my clit. I cried out as I came, an incredible orgasm slowly racking my body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..Godddddddddddddddddddddd" I cried. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Walter held me tight, his lips hard on mine. I shook till the orgasm slowly diminished. I was breathing hard, my chest heaving slightly with each breath. JoAnn's mouth sucked on my pussy, making my juices flow even more. She was smiling as she raised up to look at my face. Walter's hand soothingly rubbed over my tummy.

JoAnn scooted up on the bed and kissed me softly. Her face wet with my juices. My tongue licked all around her lips. JoAnn climbed over me, straddling my face. Her pussy was right above me. I raised up and kissed the lips of her wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her legs holding her tight against me so she couldn't move. I heard her moaning as I forced my tongue up her snatch. She let out a long, loud moan as I worked her pussy. I got her to cum for me. I could taste her juices at the edge of my tongue. I held her tight till her body quit shuddering.

_____________

Walter lifted my legs, spreading them. JoAnn held them up and wide apart. I looked down seeing her sucking on Walter's hard cock. She moved her mouth down his hard shaft as far as she could. Her thick saliva made it glisten when she pulled her mouth away. Walter pressed his cock to the entrance of my soaked pussy. I moaned softly as he forced it all the way in with one slow plunge. JoAnn held my legs apart while Walter fucked me slow and gently. He kissed JoAnn hard on the lips. Walter began fucking me harder and faster. His ass gyrated, making his cock swirl inside me. My mouth gaped open emitting a loud moan. My arms still wrapped around JoAnn's legs, pulled her back down to my face. I plunged my tongue up inside her, muffling my screams. Walter was fucking me fast and furiously. I felt his cock pulsating, his cum ready to spew inside me. He pulled his cock out of me just before he came. JoAnn leaned down capturing Walter's dick in her mouth. He shot his load deep to the back of her throat. Walter stood tense while she sucked every last drop of cum from him. Walter put his hands on JoAnn's shoulders to steady himself. She finally pulled her mouth off his cock. She'd licked him clean. All three of us remained still for several moments before JoAnn lowered my legs back to the bed. We were all breathing hard. The sounds of our heavy breathing filled the stateroom.

JoAnn knelt straight up on the bed. Walter held her tight, kissing her softly on the lips. I slowly released my grip on her legs. JoAnn climbed off me. She leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth, letting me taste Walter's cum. JoAnn grabbed her robe and slipped out the door. Walter climbed off the bed. He blew all but two of the candles out. The room was filled with the mixed scents of the candles. It was very intoxicating.

Walter held me close in his arms, his body still very warm.

The last thing I remember was us both saying. "I love you!"

12