Housebound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Katie leaned down and covered the stubby tool with her mouth.

She could still taste herself on it, a strange tang she'd never expected to have on her own tongue. She'd thought she might gag, and she did want to a bit, but it wasn't nearly as bad as she'd feared. Slowly, she made herself push her wet pink lips over the full length of the dildo; it hadn't seemed all that long last night, but it was long enough, and so wide that her jaw ached as she stretched it wide.

Whimpering with the effort, Katie moved around the device, breathing hard through her nose and working her tongue over the black rubber. She kept finding new surfaces, trickles of lube and her own wetness, and every time she started to pull away from it she had to push herself down to the base again. She closed her eyes and tried to think of it as eating a sausage, or having dental work done, or something. But there was no way to keep her mind off what she was doing: thoroughly, laboriously sucking a machine's cock.

At last, she thought it was clean. She straightened, wincing at the ache in her back from having bent over for so long, and then got down on her knees to do the same thing to the weird, blunt tongue-vibe.

She put her mouth against it, and it slid its tongue against hers.

Katie jerked back, startled. She hadn't expected that. Maybe this one was activated by pressure? Cautiously, she bumped her elbow against it, and the rough wet surface hummed and moved again.

A thought crept into Katie's head.

She'd been here for over twenty-four hours by now, and despite a great deal of stimulation, frustration and all those forced electrical orgasms, she still hadn't really had a moment of genuine relief. She'd been teased all morning, too, first by the charging pad, then by the vibrators when he'd made her ride his knee in the kitchen.

His whole goal was to own their bodies, to drive them crazy with his ability to control their arousal. If she could take back some of that control... it would be like striking a blow against him.

Another thought crept in, this one something about rationalizing, but Katie ignored it.

She moved over to straddle the machine, leaning her chest against what had been her backrest, and put her knees against the tops of the ankle cuffs. It wasn't the easiest posture to maintain, but it did let her position the toy against the top of her just-exposed clit, above the bead vibrator attached to her chastity belt.

She pressed down, and was rewarded with the wet movement of the tongue against her most sensitive spot.

Heat was rising inside her, a pink flush in her cheeks and chest and something deeper growing in her abdomen. Katie took a long, shivering breath and pressed harder. It responded by beginning to pulse with vibration. Damn, this thing felt good, better than any ordinary toy she'd ever used. No wonder it had gotten her so hot so fast the night before.

Rocking her hips a little, she began to work her clit in little circles around its moist tip. Her back flexed and arched, and her thighs were clenched as she continued to squirm against it. Katie closed her eyes and bit her lip, her small tight body glistening under the harsh light in the basement room, strands of her dark hair sticking to her forehead. She quickly discovered that if she slowly ground down and rocked her hips backward, she could get the the tool to slide up and tug at her clit like a real tongue--but one that buzzed and stuttered as it went. Pleasure surged up her spine; the glossy black cup was tight against her warm, swollen pussy.

This isn't going to take long at all, she thought fuzzily, especially now that the little chastity-belt vibe is on--

Oh shit.

She jerked upright, trying to spin around, but James had her by the hair again and forced her down. "Don't let me interrupt the show," he said, putting one foot on her handcuffs and slowly pushing down. Katie grunted as she was forced down to her knees, farther than she wanted to go: the still-buzzing tongue now had her clit trapped tight against the top edge of her chastity belt, and it pinched painfully even as her orgasm continued to build.

"Don't hurt her. Sir. Please," Katie managed, panting, casting one eye back over her shoulder. Emma was kneeling there silently, looking hopeless, her costume soaking wet and with suds still clinging to it. Katie was sure washing the car hadn't been any more straightforward than cleaning the machine had been for her.

"Touching," he said, still holding her in place, and brought the doubled leather belt smacking down against her clenching ass. Katie yelped involuntarily and jerked upward--that thing HURT!--before he dragged her back down against the tongue-tip, not letting her up for a second. Her whole body arched as she ground her teeth and struggled, helpless against his sheer weight.

"And I do appreciate your dedication to this task," he continued. "I particularly enjoyed your decision to suck the device clean--although when I said to improvise, I was thinking you'd just wet your old clothes under the faucet." There was a distinct amusement in his voice, and Katie turned deep red as she realized that her gray cami top was still sitting on the floor behind her, a perfectly serviceable cleaning cloth. "So I'll consider sparing Emma this time... but Katie, dear Katie, you couldn't even finish one little chore without masturbating?"

He brought down the belt with a SMACK on her other cheek, and it was only with incredible effort that she kept herself from squealing again. "You d-don't control me!"

"Really?" he said. "Come."

Katie did.

The slick rough pressure of the toy was just too much against her long-denied clit, and combined with a sudden burst of intense vibration from the rod buried inside her, she couldn't stop herself. Katie writhed, toes curling against the slutty shoes, mouth open as ecstasy clenched and exploded over and over again deep inside her. The pain in her scalp and the ache of her contortion vanished as every muscle in her body tightened with sheer pleasure, all at the same time--

Nothing she'd ever felt could compare to that moment, bound and forced, dripping with sweat, kneeling on the concrete floor in her slutty joke of a costume. She didn't even realize she was screaming until she had to stop to breathe.

James pulled her backwards, and her trembling legs gave out. Katie collapsed onto her side on the cold floor, still trembling and gasping for air. She was involuntarily squirming, her body wringing every last drop of pleasure from the release, but other than that she could barely move.

He crouched down next to her, brushed two fingers over her pink cheek, and then moved them down to gently push just into her mouth. Without thinking about it--without wanting to think about it--Katie pulled them a little deeper and sucked.

As she did so, she came again.

It was just a little one, completely unexpected, since even the chastity-belt vibe had shut off. It was nothing like what had come before it, definitely a separate event. Katie whimpered slightly as it moved through her, a shudder taking her by the shoulders as she helplessly rode out another surge from her aching cunt.

"Feel that?" he murmured. "What I've done so far has been testing your defenses, Katie, and we just found the first crack. This is where the real training starts. You're going to learn to learn to control your orgasms for me, because I'm going to teach you, like it or not." He pulled his fingers from her mouth and pressed them lightly against her lips, in the converse of a kiss.

"What do I get," she said, between breaths, "if I learn?"

The question seemed to take him aback. "That's an interesting question, Katie. As much as I'm enjoying your little shows of resistance, it might be fun to see if you can obey again in exchange for some token concession." He grinned. "What do you want?"

She locked eyes with him, still half-curled on the floor, and there was something strange in that: a weird sort of power, as if she were challenging him with her submission, challenging herself even more. "You said someone sold me out," she said. "I pass your little training course, and you tell me who."

His gaze was thoughtful. "I just might, Katie. If I decide you've earned an A."

12