Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time in placing the head of his dick against her soaking wet cunt. She thrust her hips against him, begging to feel it inside of her. Paul obliged her without reserve, sliding himself into her as he felt her legs wrap around him. His thrusts were powerful and fast; he knew that his second orgasm would come much slower than his first, and so he had no problem resisting the urge of orgasm as he pumped against her body forcefully. She moaned, wailed, screamed at times.

“Fuck me harder, Paul! God, fuck me until I bleed!”

Paul couldn’t believe his ears. The things that came out of this woman’s mouth were exactly what any superficial guy imagined a dirty slut saying. But this was no dirty slut. This was the most gorgeous woman Paul knew, and here she was, begging for him to fuck her in ways he could only dream of until now. He slowed his thrusts for a moment, allowing his legs to take a small break from the muscular torture they were enduring. Jenna took this time to speak to him, through small moans of pleasure.

“You can come inside me, Paul. I’m on the pill.”

He couldn’t imagine a more perfect scenario. Paul had only been laid a few times, and never was he allowed to come inside of a girl, especially without a condom. He nodded excitedly, and decided that he didn’t need any more of a break. Paul thrust against her forcefully, letting his cock slam into her, each time pulling it almost completely out before slamming it in again. She felt every inch of him gliding in and out of her, and worked hard not to squeeze him in two as her legs grappled his waist. She moaned each time his balls slapped against her ass, sending her entire body into sudden jerks of pleasure. Paul glanced at the clock, an old habit of sexual time-keeping, and realized that he had been screwing Jenna for almost twenty-five minutes. He could not believe he lasted so long; it must have been because of the previous blow job. Jenna interrupted his calculations.

“Oh Shit! I’m coming Paul, fuck me I’m coming!”

To Paul’s surprise, he felt the urge as well. He bore down on her, cradling her back in his arms as his cock drove wildly in and out of her. He felt himself shuddering, and knew he would come soon. Still, he was able to witness Jenna screaming in orgasmic pleasure. She closed her eyes and arched her back, letting his cock inch a little deeper inside of her as she came with passion. He could feel the muscles of her pussy wrapping tightly around his dick, he could feel every pulse of her orgasm as the cum raced from his body to hers. He tightened every muscle in his body, squeezed load after load of cum into her pulsing body, and cried out as she lay there, accepting every pump of his powerful cock. The muscles of her pussy seemed timed perfectly with his own orgasm, as he felt the inside of her milking and squeezing him for every last drop. Sweat covered his body, and hers as well. He collapsed against her, his semi-hard cock still nestled inside of her, and kissed her neck.

“You’re incredible, Jenna.” She smiled, and casually remarked, “All of this for a few stolen twenties? I should start stealing all the time!”

The next few days were nothing in the way of awkward or uncomfortable. Paul quickly found out that Jenna did not consider the episode a one-time-thing. Sometimes, when the parents were off to work, she would come into his room and let him wake up to the feel of her lips wrapped carefully around his cock. She never seemed to get tired of it. She was fascinated with his body, and he with hers. Sometimes she’d walk behind him in the kitchen, and without a word, stroke his cock until he came. Quickies were not uncommon, and she never seemed to hold out on foreplay for the sake of sex. Jenna knew there were enough hours in a day to fuck him however she saw fit. Sometimes she’d walk into his room while he was listening to the stereo and simply ask him to fuck her.

How many times has he heard, “Paul, are you busy? I’m really fuckin horny, and my fingers could never fuck me the way your beautiful dick can.” That summer, Paul rarely left the house. He found every excuse he could to stay home, and Jenna did the same. The two formed a perfect sexual pair, and they experimented with every form of sex they could learn. Paul couldn’t help but laugh to himself every time he thought about his initial hesitation in the acceptance of his mother’s relationship. He could have never predicted that his mother’s boyfriend would deliver to him the most incredible sexual experiences he could imagine. This summer, he decided, was as perfect as it could get.

12