Housemaid's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and I grabbed another bottle and went outside onto the balcony and left them to it.

Brad came out onto the balcony after having another shower and asked could he have some champagne. Wendy told him to get a glass, and with that he opened his towel to show us his cock stuck inside a champagne flute. Wendy laughed, pulled the flute off his cock and poured him the champagne. I asked him about the cock-strap and he explained that he found it very difficult not to come prematurely and that the strap helped him to control his orgasm. He sat between Wendy and me and Wendy asked him to move closer so that she could fondle his cock. Cheryl finally emerged and sat with us, her face beaming. She had obviously enjoyed her afternoon of fucking. Wendy stopped playing with Brad for a few moments and went for another bottle of champagne. She returned with a bottle and some moisturizer. She handed Brad the bottle to open while he did this she loaded her hand with moisturizer and applied it to his cock and balls. Cheryl and I looked on fascinated.

I have seen plenty of cocks but I have never seen anything like I had seen in the past week. Whenever I was with Brad from that time on, I just couldn’t take my eyes off his absolutely enormous rod. Every time we have screwed since that first time, I have reached at least one or more orgasms with Brad… especially when I insist that he uses the cock-strap.

Wendy had her film developed and gave me a print of each of the ones she had taken of brad’s cock. I have made a montage of them and it takes pride of place in my bathroom. You would be amazed at the comments I get, particularly from women. Brad is going to be in back again soon, so I thought I’d introduce him to one of our local nudist beaches. This would make some people turn their heads!

*****

If you like the story: Don’t forget to vote And Send me some feedback.

12