Housesitting Ch. 04

Story Info
Henry and Kirstin have dinner and dessert.
1k words
4.43
78.5k
29

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

Henry and Kirstin walked into the restaurant. The hostess stared wide-eyed at the microscopic dress Kirstin wore. "I think she likes you," Henry whispered.

"Could be," Kirstin replied. "She's kind of cute."

"Just two?" the hostess asked, recovering herself.

"Yes. A back table, if one's available, please," Henry said. He had a few ideas of what could happen with his sexy stepsister if no one else could see.

"Certainly. At this hour, we aren't very crowded. Follow me."

The hostess walked ahead of them, shaking her ass a little more than necessary. Henry and Kirstin both eyed it. "You're bi?" Henry asked under his breath.

"Hell yeah," Kirstin replied. "Maybe someday you can play with me and one of my girlfriends."

The hostess led them to a table in the back corner of the restaurant. Only one other couple was seated near them, and that couple was three tables away. "Will this work?" the hostess asked.

"Yes, thank you." Henry slipped a five out of his pocket and handed it to her. "We appreciate it."

"No problem." She ran her eyes up and down Kirstin's hot body. "I'll bring you your drinks. Helena will be your waitress; she'll take your order in a bit."

After setting the menus on the table, she walked away. Henry and Kirstin sat down. "I think you have an admirer," Henry said.

"Hopefully more than one." Kirstin rubbed her foot against his shin. "You're imagining me fucking her while you watch, aren't you, big brother?"

"Don't call me that here. Someone might hear you. And yeah, I am."

"Maybe we could arrange it."

"Not tonight." Henry's cock stood at attention, thanks to his sister's foot. "This weekend, I'm only interested in fucking you. Some other time, maybe we can get her to join us."

"Are we going to continue after this weekend, then? I thought maybe it was just something we were doing while our parents are away."

"Only if that's how you want it. We'll have to be a little more discreet when they come back, but do you really think I'm going to give up that body of yours?"

Kirstin giggled. "Guess not. Okay, fine. Some other time, then."

The hostess brought them each a glass of water, and dropped a slip of paper on Kirstin's lap before shimmying away. Kirstin picked it up and read it. "Her name and phone number. Looks like sometime soon, you'll get your wish, big- Henry."

"Sounds good to me."

While they waited for the waitress, and then for their food, they talked about Henry's job, Kirstin's college classes, and their sex lives. Henry learned more about his stepsister than he'd ever imagined. The girl had more experience than he did, for crying out loud, and she was five years younger! Listening to her stories made his cock painfully hard once more. Kirstin, with a mischievous grin, hitched her chair over beside him and reached under the tablecloth to his bulge. "Too bad I can't suck you here," she said.

"That feels good enough," Henry said hoarsely as his sister rubbed him through his pants. "But tell you what. With everything you've told me, surely you must have fucked in a bathroom."

"Sure, in bars and clubs."

"Bars? You're underage."

"False ID, big brother."

Henry decided not to comment. After all, he'd gotten his first false ID when he was sixteen. "Okay. So after we eat, let's do it."

Kirstin's eyes lit up. "Ooh, hot! I like the way you think!"

Their food arrived a few minutes later. Both of them ate quickly, anticipating what they were about to do. When he finished, Henry stood. "I need to use the restroom," he said, just loud enough to be heard by the nearest diners. "I'll be right back."

He went into the men's room and waited. Fortunately, no one else came in until the door opened, revealing Kirstin and her hot C-cup tits, which were hanging out of the top of her dress. Henry grabbed her arm and dragged her into the room. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Thought you might like to see them. Don't worry, big brother. I made sure no one was looking before I took them out." She grabbed his hand and brought it to her tit. "Don't you like looking at them?"

"Hell, yeah." Henry bent to take one nipple in his mouth. He sucked and slid his hand under Kirstin's skirt, plunging his fingers into her sopping cunt.

Kirstin moaned. "That's it, big brother. Get me nice and ready for that huge cock of yours. Fuck me!"

Without a word, Henry took his fingers out of her, turned her around, and bent her over the counter. He pushed her skirt up over her hips, revealing her hot pussy and ass. An almost irresistible desire to eat her out came over him, but Henry pushed it away. They didn't have much time; someone else might need to use the restroom any time now. Instead he undid his pants and shoved his long, thick dick into his stepsister's cunt.

"Fuck!" Kirstin exclaimed. "God, Henry, that thing is so fucking big! I wish I'd started fucking you a long time ago!"

"Your pussy's so tight," Henry replied. "I'm not going to last too long this time, sis. Where am I going to cum?"

"Let me know when you're ready and I'll suck you off. But first, you're going to make me cum."

As Henry pounded in and out of her, he reached around and rubbed her clit. "Oh, yes!" Kirstin cried after a few moments. Henry felt her pussy contract as she came.

He pulled out and turned her around. "Suck me off."

Kirstin knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth. She sucked just the head for a few seconds, then plunged her mouth down onto him. "That's it, little sis," Henry said. "Suck me!"

Continuing her tongue and lip action, Kirstin reached up and fondled his balls. After a minute, they tightened and Henry cried out as his cum filled Kirstin's sexy mouth. "Damn, sis, that was incredible!" he exclaimed as she stood up.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Kirstin tucked her breasts back into her dress. "Now that we've had dessert, let's go finish our meal."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers