Housesitting Ch. 08

Story Info
Henry takes Kirstin's ass.
1.1k words
4.38
90.4k
25

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

When Kirstin came out of the shower, Henry was waiting for her in the family room, where the whole thing had started the night before. In his hands, he held her dildo, which he'd found in the corner of the room. "You probably ought to put this back in that little box of yours," he said.

"Yeah, having our parents find it wouldn't be too good," Kirstin agreed. "But do you want to use it on me first?"

"It was in some dust in the corner. You might want to wash it off before you use it again."

Kirstin examined it. "Yeah, that does look pretty nasty. Okay, I'll go wash it and put it away. Don't go anywhere, okay, big brother?"

"Wouldn't dream of it."

He watched his stepsister's sexy ass wiggle as she walked out of the room, and stroked himself thinking of what he was going to do to her next. Since he'd shown up the night before to check on the house while his father and Kirstin's mother were out of town, he and Kirstin had fucked about half a dozen times. And neither of them had had enough yet.

Henry lost himself in thoughts of what he and Kirstin had done in the past eighteen hours or so, and caught himself just as he was about to cum. He didn't want to masturbate himself to orgasm; he was planning on making Kirstin do that.

She came back into the room carrying a vibrator, a bottle of lube, and a butt plug. "Thought we could have some fun with these," she said. "I did tell you last night that I wanted to play with my toys, right?"

"Yeah, but a butt plug?" Henry had never done anal sex, though after what Kirstin had told him about her experiences, it didn't surprise him that she had.

"What's wrong with a butt plug? Gets me ready for anal. And trust me, anal is not a bad thing."

"I'll have to take your word for it."

Kirstin stared at him. "You've never fucked a woman in the ass?"

"Nope. Never found a woman who was interested in it."

Kirstin laughed. "Wow, I never figured I had more experience than you. Well, you've got a willing woman now, so are you going to fuck my ass, big brother?"

"Maybe later. Right now, I'm going to eat your sweet little pussy."

"Oh, yeah. You've been threatening to do that since last night and haven't gotten around to it yet." She sat on the couch and squirted some lube onto the butt plug. "If you're going to eat me, do it with this in my ass, okay?"

"Um, why?"

"Because it feels good." She put some lube on her finger and rubbed it in and around her asshole. "Just like this feels good. Here, Henry." She held out the butt plug. "Put it in."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I want you to fuck my ass later, and with this in, I'll be nice and ready for you. I've never taken a cock as big as yours in my ass before, but I don't think there'll be any problem. I just have to be prepared."

"All right."

Kirstin raised her legs above her head, so her asshole was open to him. Henry had no idea how to put the butt plug in, but he had the feeling that just ramming it in wouldn't be a good idea, so he inserted it slowly. Kirstin moaned and squirmed as he did. "Mmm, I love that feeling," she said. "You're doing it just right, big brother."

"Glad to hear it."

Finally the base of the plug rested against Kirstin's ass. She lowered her legs and shifted on the couch. "Very nice. It feels like it's thrusting into me when I move." Sliding down on the couch, she said, "Okay, you've been asking to eat me since last night. Go for it."

"About time."

Henry placed her legs on his shoulders and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Her juices tasted just as he'd imagined: delicious. He lapped at her wetness for several minutes until her moans and noises implied that she was nearing orgasm, then nibbled at her clit. "Henry, holy shit!" she shouted.

He took his mouth off her long enough to ask, "Are you cumming?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Good."

He returned to nibbling and sucking, and was rewarded a moment later by a scream as Kirstin came. He looked up at her. "Guess there's at least one thing I do well."

"You do everything well, big brother." She pulled him up beside her. "Let me suck that cock of yours again, and then we'll see if it can fit in my ass."

"Sounds good to me."

Kirstin took his cock in her mouth and sucked its head. Then she licked it up and down, massaging his balls gently with her hand. After a few moments, she stopped and handed him the bottle of lube. "Okay. I'm ready; are you?"

"I'm not sure about this."

"It's going to feel really good. Just do it nice and slow. The plug has me ready for you, but you're bigger than it is, so be slow."

While Henry lubed his dick, Kirstin pulled the butt plug out of her ass. Her hole gaped. Henry put his cockhead against it and pushed slowly forward. Kirstin gasped. "Okay, stop for a second."

"Am I hurting you?" Henry asked.

"A little, but that's okay." She took a deep breath in and let it out, and Henry felt her relax. "Okay, keep going."

Henry had to stop twice more, but finally he managed to get his entire length inside Kirstin's tight ass. He held still for a moment, adjusting to the new sensation. "I'm not going to last long," he warned.

"That's okay, I don't want you to. I love anal, but if it lasts more than a few minutes, it starts to hurt me. Go ahead, big brother. Fuck my ass, and fill it up with your cum."

Henry thrust slowly at first, but when Kirstin shouted at him to make her cum, he picked up the pace. Kirstin reached down and played with her clit while Henry fucked her. It was only a minute or two until Henry felt his orgasm about to hit. "I'm going to cum, Kirstin," he warned.

"Oh, yeah, big brother. Cum in my hot ass!"

He did. "Fucking hell, Kirstin!"

"Yeah!" She stiffened, then relaxed. "I came too, big brother. Damn, that was one of the best ass fucking's I've ever had!"

Henry pulled out of her. "My turn to go clean up."

"Yep. No more fun till you wash that thing off. Hurry back, though, big brother. We aren't done yet."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers