Housewife's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with the thrusts into her. "Play with my clit," she turned her head to say to Cliff.

He moved his right hand to the pool of honey that was her pussy, scraped off some of the plentiful juices and licked them off his fingers. Kathy's movements were getting wilder with every thrust of Cliff's cock into her so, after devouring a large part of the delicious treat, his hand found the swollen morsel it was looking for and carefully squeezed the little cutie between two folds of her lips. His other arm was around her waist to keep her from falling and he started stroking her clit in time with his shaft driving into her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Kathy cried out joyfully as he increased the speed of his cock's long, deep plunges into her.

She no longer had enough control of her bodily movements for her ass to fuck back to meet those thrusts, but that didn't matter. Cliff's cock plunged in and out of her ass and his hand stroked her clit while both arms tried to keep her upright on her knees. After a few minutes and many hard strokes, Kathy again expressed her joy.

"Oh, god! I'm coming!"

Her movements became wilder than ever and Cliff was unable to keep her on her knees. She toppled over to her left side and he kept his cock imbedded all the way in her ass and stayed with her. When the exulting couple landed, he continued pounding every inch of his shaft into her and stroking her clit, while she howled and squealed of her joy and her legs kicked back and forth as if she were running. When Kathy climaxed, she cried out loudly and incoherently and rammed her ass back at her lover for the ultimate time before all her muscles relaxed.

After her tremendous orgasm, Cliff kept plowing his cock into her, because he needed to come too. His climax had been mounting for a long time and he felt it well up from within his body and explode out his cock. He grunted and shot a big wad of cum into his condom, but didn't stop driving his cock in and out between Kathy's succulent cheeks until he ejaculated twice more.

He was done then, and relaxed behind her with his arms around her waist and his softening cock buried in the delightful place where it had given and received such a vast amount of pleasure. The happy and satisfied couple lay like that for a long time, resting and catching their breaths, regaining their strength and enjoying the closeness of each other. Eventually, his cock became soft enough to slip out of her ass and he moved to the foot of the bed. Kathy rolled onto her back and looked at him, smiled, and made an offer he could not refuse.

"Here, Cliff. I know how much you like this." She gestured to her pussy, which was covered with her juices, with more dripping out even as he watched.

Eagerly, he nestled his face in her crotch and devoured all the fresh honey. Everything about their tryst had been glorious and he was happy to finish with such a glorious feast.

12