Houston II Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her giddiness, and Felicia's mouth and tongue, combined with John's first touches, brought Norma higher and higher, before he even entered her.

She felt his right hand slide around her back and grab one cheek, as she wrapped her arms around him and they kissed before he started toying with her clit.

He began to finger fuck her, but not in the way she'd imagined. He slid two fingers into her well lubricated ass, while his other hand continued to rub her clit. He made Norma cum by fingering her ass and clit. When she was sufficiently revived, he helped her to her feet, and made sure she could stand without assistance.

Then he motioned to Felicia to come and join him.

He kissed her as ardently as he had Norma minutes before. Now it was Felicia's turn to shudder and moan at the pleasure of the moment. In their excitement, the fornicators redoubled their efforts, she taking as much as she could of his cum-oozing prick down her throat, eagerly lapping, swallowing and working him so that his own climax was fast approaching.

Notwithstanding, John attacked her clit as she writhed against him. She came first. Then she felt him pulse, quickly followed by the spray of semen that reached the deeper recesses of her tilted back throat. She caught the next fusillade in her open mouth on the top part of her tongue, then closed her lips tightly around him and sucked the rest from him as if her very life depended upon it.

To her amazement, he remained hard and with a soft grunt, he quickly slipped his still pulsing member into her furnace of a cunt.

Her pussy gave an involuntary contraction, a normal response in an overworked muscle. Franck felt the clench around his cock, a delicious sensation. And with her encouragement, he sought within himself for any hidden energy while humping her at as brisk a pace as he was able to manage.

Then his calf spasmed and he cried out in pain.

"Norma!" Felicia called, "The refrigerator . . . Gator Aide."

A moment later, the still grimacing Franck swallowed half the bottle, absorbing needed of electrolytes and phosphorous, as Felicia kneaded his calves.

A minute later, he said gruffly, "Let's fuck some more."

As he entered her once again, Felicia felt his phallus reach her very core. His thumb recaptured her clit, but she realized that her nub had been sensitized out of proportion to all the stimulation it had received that day and she begged him to leave it alone.

John mistook her plea to mean that she had had enough, and he pulled out of her and moved to Norma, who greeting him as their sweaty torsos came together once again.

Felicia, reclining at the foot of the bed, and still panting, wondered, 'Where was he finding the energy?'

Norma asked herself the same thing as she thrilled to the feel of his thick member gliding so effortlessly in and out of her cum-slicked sheath. And then she realized that he must be as tired as her, and her heart sped up even more.

They groaned in tandem, and he summoned up one final burst of energy, jerked twice and thrust into her as he spewed what was thus far his weakest load against her vaginal walls and brought Norma to a stunning climax.

By the standards he had established that afternoon, it was no big thing. But by the standards of the moment, it was an unbelievable completion, and both nymphomaniacs were temporarily sated.

"Lovely," Norma murmured, and turned to the waiting arms of Felicia as John immediately dozed off, totally exhausted.

*****

Twenty minutes later, John was roused from his sleepy stupor by Norma's hand as it caressed his shoulder blades. 'Was she trying to awaken his lust, after so many feasts, so many repletion's?'

His cock, lying limply at the portal of her sodden cunt, twitched gamely, once.

Norma felt the twitch, and lifted an eyebrow to alert Felicia.

She mouthed the word, 'Again?' and Felicia nodded, mimed back, "Why not?'

With his eyes still closed, John felt Norma's lips at the short hairs of his neck, and his cock twitched again in response, and began to stiffen.

"My God," Felicia laughed tiredly, "Don't you ever stop coming?"

"Got any wine?" he asked not answering her question.

Norma scrambled to her feet, and jogged wearily into the kitchen. She was accustomed to serving, and found an open bottle of Chablis, poured some into two glasses and brought them back into the bedroom.

He accepted his wine with a nod of thanks, and took a big gulp.

"Ahhh," he sighed, and then responded to Felicia's question, "If you don't wear me out first."

"Well, just how many times can you come?"

"I dunno." John said.

"I mean," Felicia said, "I never had a guy go more than four times. What about you, Norma?"

"I . . . I'm not really sure. I mean, my master would change off, lend to others and return to me later. I have no idea if he fucked anyone else. I mean, I guess he did. But maybe he only watched them fucking me."

"So your best guess?" Felicia asked.

"Five times?"

Both women turned to face John.

"Hey," he said defensively, "best I've done is ten."

"TEN!" Felicia and Norma cried out together.

"Yeah, honest and true. But my darling nymph's, I've got a business to run, and I better get my ass over there before they steal me blind.

"Ohhh," Norma pouted. "Can't we do it one more time?"

"Each?" Felicia added quickly.

He laughed. "No thank you. Another time. I have to satisfy my wife when I get home, or she'll leave me."

"When?" Felicia prodded.

"Give me a couple of days. I'll call you. Norma, you'll be there?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, lover."

He kissed them both and had to pry the clinging Felicia away from his torso, before he left.

The two women fell into one another's arms and were soon going down on each other. They spent the remainder of the day going at it.