Houston II Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at Adonis with half-lidded, lust-filled eyes, Argie asked huskily, "Will you be fucking me later?"

"I believe I will be one of many to partake of your pleasures, Argie."

"Damn!" She sighed and gave him a fevered lick. "I'll never get it all in my mouth . . . oh, is the clock running?"

The voice sang out from across the room. "No, Argie. Take all the time you need."

"Thank you," she replied pleasantly. "I forgive you for tormenting me with all those other lovely cocks. This one is by far the best, and I haven't even sucked it."

"But you will, won't you?" Adonis whispered so that only she could hear.

"Oh, yes, I will," she said and bent to the task. She made short work of climbing the length of his pole with her tongue. She wanted to suck it in her mouth; she wanted to feel him surging down her throat; but she knew her limitations with regard to his size, and settled for being able to wrapping her warm lips around as much of his searing hardness as she could.

Argie had always loved the heavy, stuffed feeling she got with a big prick buried in her throat. Always had, from the first time she accepted John's dick, sucking him off three consecutive times.

And Milo's, she recalled the exuberant feeling the first time she had blown him. The guy in the dirty movie theatre, not so large, maybe, but the sordidness of doing it in public with others watching had been a massive turn-on. And last, but not least, Dr. Coughlin himself, a cock master if ever there was one. She had dreamed about him and his weapon for days afterward.

And all those others tonight . . . suddenly she recalled that none of them had cum.

That hurled her back to the present and the monstrous black tool she held in her left hand while fondling his testicles with the other.

"Oh, yeah!" Adonis yelped, as her tongue swirled across the head of his slick prick. Her tongue was churned in his cock-hole; then enveloped it between her full, luscious lips and sucked the precum from it.

*****

The slurping noises she was making were driving everyone in the room crazy with lust. John, a veteran of ménages with women and even men glanced about him, and was startled at what he saw. Doctor Coughlin was seated on a couch with a brunette at his feet, and the woman he knew as Marcia kneeling beside him. Marcia had lowered the top of her gown to reveal two small, delightfully perky breasts. The Doctor was sucking on them in turn, with one hand under her gown, no doubt fingering her cunt. The brunette at his feet had her gown up around her waist, and was masturbating herself and fellating the good doctor, whose pants were around his ankles.

John looked elsewhere, and found similar antics, such as the first man Argie had blown, a blonde Scandinavian sat in an easy chair with his cock out, and stuffed up a gorgeous redhead's twat. 'A real redhead, that,' John thought to himself. He realized that all the others, while in various acts of sex, were focused on his wife and her black partner.

*****

Adonis was squeezing Argie's tits with his huge hands as she issued a squeal of surprised approval. And when he pulled on each nipple in turn, Argie shrieked with delight and devoted the next several minutes to sucking and licking his nut-sacs until they were covered with her saliva.

As for Argie herself, she was so hot that her loins were covered with her own juices, expelled gradually at first, but then as she was sucking off the fifth or sixth man, they seeped out more freely, making her lower body rather slipper to the touch. Her tongue curled and started to caress the bottom side of his thick prick. For a moment she held the root of his cock in her fingers, then mouth open, she pulled back; her eyes closed in ecstasy, and rubbed the bulbous head of his cock over her face. Moaning softly, Argie guided the smooth glans over her chin, flicking at his shaft with the red tip of her tongue, rubbing it against her cheeks, across the bridge of her nose, over her closed eyelids, and across her upper lip.

Wherever his cock touches her, it leaves a glistening track. She loves the feel of it. With a loud sigh, Argie sucked it back into her heated mouth as though mad for the taste of it. Everyone watching knows that she simply cannot get enough of it.

Adonis moaned, and to his surprise felt himself readying to ejaculate.

'This can't be,' he thought. 'I always last until they've had me in their mouths for a good while.'

But Argie was relentless in her fellating. She deserted his testicles and moved north, working her hot tongue around the stalk of his prick. She could tell that Adonis was awfully excited by the way his cock jerked continuously as she licked it. There were moments when it became difficult for her to hang onto it due to its slippery surface and the fact that it was jerking so much.

During this period, Argie had a moment of inspiration and stopped for a moment, giggled, and said teasingly, "You just be careful now, my sweet Prince of Darkness, don't you dare shoot off this lovely, gargantuan dick yet. I've got plans for your big, hot load of cum."

*****

A woman John had not even noticed before placed herself directly in front of him. He didn't move away, but merely leaned to the right in order to watch Argie as she handled the black man's huge cock. The woman, a blonde wearing a black cocktail dress and pearl earrings, pushed back against the hard bulge in his slacks. She felt his cock stiffen against her. With that awareness, she slowly began to grind her ass into his bulging groin.

*****

Argie grasped the large, slippery cock with both hands, as if that was the only way to hold on to it. Adonis grabbed a handful of her blond hair, and sank his fully erect cock into her mouth again, and again. Somehow, Argie was able to accept him, or at least some of him.

The look on Argie's face stunned most of those in the room with her. Neophyte or not, Argie was obviously ecstatic. Her face was clenched in the throes of joy and pain as she slid her mouth back and forth on his prick, making him buck his hips to her rhythm.

The onlookers were wondering when the moment would come. Several made furtive bets with their partners of the moment, saying ten seconds, or twenty.

But Argie stopped sucking him; drew her mouth slowly away from him, licking the underside of his glans as she did so. Then she lay down on the floor on her back, and spread her legs, revealing the moistened gusset of her panties. Everyone could make out the darkness of her matted pubic hair through them.

Adonis glanced over at 'the voice,' and apparently got some form of confirmation before kneeling between Argie's thighs and kissing each one in turn. The room broke into a loud cheer the second Adonis kissed the damped spot between her legs, drowning out Argie's cry of anguished relief. She was coming as he peeled off her pantied thong. Her cunt had opened from the long period of excitement, and its inner pinkness was revealed to one and all.

Adonis then did something that had never been done at the club before. He scooped Argie up in his arms, stood with both feet apart and shouted out, "Argie and I will be retiring to the master suite. Anyone wanting to follow us is more than welcome."

His facial expression warned everyone he would not tolerate any interference in the matter. Then he turned on his heel and carried Argie away into the next room where he laid her gently on her back.

*****

Almost everyone else followed them into the bedroom and formed a circle around the bed.

The blonde had gripped John's penis and tugged him along behind her. Once they were in the bedroom she turned to him and said, "Rub that big cock into my ass, Mr. Franck. I'm the one you're going to make cum first, and we'll spend some interesting time together afterward."

"That's fine with me," he told her. "Shall I raise your dress up, maybe take my prick out?"

"No, that won't be necessary. Besides, it would be against the rules."

"Why? I saw Coughlin getting head earlier."

"You're in the initiation stage at the moment. Until you make a woman come, you don't partake of anything, or anyone."

John nodded. "I understand."

"Rub me hard, Mr. Franck. You're wife is a very exciting woman. Does she go both ways?"

"We'll see," he replied tersely, and began humping against her tight, firm rear.

*****

"Perhaps it might be better for us if you were on top," Adonis said quietly.

"Yes, you're right," Argie replied and moved aside to allow Adonis to put his six foot four frame in the center of the bed. Then Argie asked him which way he wanted her.

"We'll follow the rules of the club. You have to make me cum. Nothing in the rules says I can't eat you at the same time," he told her.

Before he had finished speaking Argie had thrown a leg over his face, and presented her pussy to his mouth and tongue. Less than a second later, she had his prodigious erection in her mouth, and its impact was evident to all those who had followed them into the master suite, as her cheek was pushed out in grotesque fashion.

Adonis rewarded her instantly, ripping away the scanty material that comprised her thong. Before that shock registered with Argie, his thick tongue took two slow swipes over her asshole, followed quickly by the insertion of his middle finger into her rectum.

She spit his huge cock head from her mouth to gasp, and groan, ""Don't even think about putting that thing in me!"

Adonis laughed. "That's my middle finger, honey, my middle finger. I don't even know if I can get my dick in your pussy yet."

"You're welcome to try that, but no anal for you, darling," she said breathing hard.

"Suck me!" he bellowed, and several onlookers cowered at the sound of his voice.

Argie was not one of them, however; non-plussed, she took him in her right hand and guided him back between her lips and renewed her sucking.

But his fingering her anus had its effect on her, for he was also tonguing her pussy by this time, and the combination was too much for the overheated female. Adonis felt the first of her spasms on his finger coiled in her anus. Argie also released a copious amount of fluid from the inner recesses of her cunt, and that along with the vigorous swipes of his broad tongue make a slurping, sucking sound that had over half the onlookers nearing orgasms of their own.

Meanwhile Argie worked her hand rapidly while holding the last three or so inches of his thick, black cock in her mouth. It had the desired effect. Adonis arched up as his testicles pulled into his abdomen and his ass clenched like an iron fist was inside it.

Technically speaking, it was Argie who came first; but no witnesses could be certain as to who came first, and it was ruled a tie after a quick vote.

What actually occurred was as follows: Adonis began to jackhammer his finger into her ass. He followed that by attacking her aching clitoris, and that sent Argie into a convulsive outcry of ecstatic sexual release.

At almost the same moment, long strings of cum spurted from his ebony toned prick and gushed down Argie's throat. Argie gurgled and moaned as torrent after torrent poured into her mouth . . . until it filled and began running out of her lips and down her face. Argie found herself choking from the creamy load, but she didn't care. She did remove him from her mouth and aimed him at her breasts and then her face. She wanted nothing less than to be completely covered with his hot, creamy semen.

When Adonis had finished ejaculating on her, Argie giggled, and began to lick up those areas pooled with his sticky seed. Her face and eyebrows were coated with his juice. But she felt such an exhilaration and pure joy, knowing she had both pleased him and the on-lookers with her cocksucking skills, that she felt good all over.

12