Houston II Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was astounded to learn that after finishing his orgasm, his now flaccid dick seemed imprisoned in Jenna, and wondrously so. His recuperative powers didn't fail him, and soon enough, John was looking at his rapidly lengthened dick again, and as he entered her once more he laughed and made his cock jerk inside her.

Jenna waited until he was fully engorged and throbbing fiercely against her vaginal walls, then uncrossed her legs and stood up. The swiveling action as she turned away from him almost made John cum in itself.

Then, facing him, Jenna kissed his cheek, and gave his engorged cock a playful tug. "Variety is the spice of life, sweetie." she said, and rose up from the sofa and sauntered across the room to stick her tongue in Thor's ear.

All John could do was groan with frustration. All was not lost, however. Callie saw and heard his mournful moan of loss. She left Ivana, and came to him, saying, "Any port in a storm, sailor?"

John looked down at his turgid prick and nodded. "It would certainly seem so. But I don't think your pussy would be the worst place, or port to find shelter in."

"Where shall I begin?" she said, and giggled.

"A blow job would earn my eternal gratitude," he replied.

Callie giggled again, and knelt in front of him. "You can lick my pussy clean later," she responded, and bent to her task.

Across the room, Jenna had already climbed atop Ivana, and the two women began a torrid sixty-nine. John hardly noticed them, for Callie's tongue felt snake-like, as it swirled and twirled around his hefty hardon, and he barely noticed her red talons as they alternately scratched and caressed his balls.

It took quite an effort, but John managed to pull Callie away from his turgid cock and brought her mouth to his. They kissed, and as their tongues became acquainted, Callie's hands moved between them, one on his cock, one on her pussy. The kiss went on, and John reached down between them to recapture his manhood. Once it was in his possession, he began rubbing his palm over her clit. The effect was electrifying.

"You'd better fuck me now," she cried, "I'm starting to cum already!"

John didn't react the way Callie thought he would. Instead of leaping on her bones and pounding her senseless, he began to tease her, using the head of his cock, and rubbing it over the outer and inner labia, but not driving it into her as she wanted.

Callie wrapped her legs around his waist.

"C'mon, give it to me!"

He slammed his dick deeply into her, and Callie came, her cunt pulsing uncontrollably as she did. John kept pumping into her, but had slowed to a crawl, as he waited for her to recover from this climax and start on the road to the next one. He allowed himself time to rub each of her breasts and massage each nipple in turn.

She was moaning continuously as she continued her orgasm.

Ivana and Jenna were fascinated by her actions and halted their own lovemaking to come over and stand alongside the fucking couple.

Callie's initial orgasm began to fade, and as it did, John increased the speed of his thrusting. Callie gasped, and responded by scratching and rubbing his cock as it surged in and out of her. He felt her legs tighten on his waist, felt wonderfully trapped by the sensations this produced.

"Yeah, you bastard!" she screamed, and Ivana and Jenna backed up from the force of her voice. John laughed, and said, "Liking it, huh, baby?"

"Harder, you wonderful bastard," Callie shrieked, and Ivana began to caress Jenna's breasts and nipples.

John was poised before starting to fuck Callie's brains out, but froze beguiled by the sight of the two women standing next to him, and became a spectator as Ivana lowered her head to Jenna's neck, where she began to gingerly lick and nibble at the hollow beneath her throat.

Jenna looked over at John, their eyes meeting for a fleeting moment before she closed them and dreamily accepted Ivana's mouth to a breast, gingerly placing first one and then a second hand on Ivana's head to cradle her to her breast.

Callie moaned at the lack of attention and John rubbed his cock up and down her crack but gave his attention to the two women.

"I'm wide open . . ." Callie said, and moaned again.

He wrested his attention back to her on hearing her speak, and let his cock slip in slowly, grazing the lining of her wide-open cunt until he felt the mouth of her womb, and wedged it in as if intending to leave it there forever.

"Oh, oh!" she groaned. "Don't move, please . . ."

He obliged her and was rewarded by Callie's churning her ass into him, bringing unforeseen pleasure to both of them.

On the floor beside them, Jenna was wide eyed as Ivana slowly and deliberately buried her face in Jenna's crotch. Then, as Ivana found her target and began to lick and suck on the naked clit before her, Jenna gasped and fell flat on the floor. Ivana used her lips and tongue only at first, but as Jenna's cries of delight grew louder, she moved both hands into Jenna's crotch and applied them as well. In minutes Jenna was shrieking quietly, thrashing her body and tossing her head from side to side until she had an amazingly intense orgasm.

Callie found her voice again, "Can you still hold it?" she murmured huskily.

"Yeah, I can hold it," John replied, returning his attention to Callie.

"It feels wonderful," she said her head falling limp, as if unhinged. "You . . . feel bigger somehow, do you know it?"

"It seems a perfect fit, Callie," he said.

"I'm terribly opened up. You could probably fit your whole arm in there."

"Want me to do it?"

"No! Oh, God, no!" She replied, seeming terrified at the thought.

He backed his cock out of her abruptly, glanced downward and saw his glistening cock still hard as a rock. Callie lay prone, also looking at it, her expression one of terror and lust as she wondered what he was going to do. 'Surely he won't put his hand into me . . .' she thought, and prepared to bolt away from him if he attempted to do it.

With a suddenness that caught the two of them by surprise, John rammed his member into Callie's cunt. The suction created a wet, smacking sound. With his peripheral vision, John saw Ivana and Jenna studying him as he fucked his partner.

"Shake that ass, Callie!" he yelled as he pounded into her, and leaned forward to bite her on the neck.

"Oh, God, that's good!" Callie moaned as he switched from her neck to bite her ears and lips in quick succession, all the while relentlessly humping her furiously.

Ivana raised herself up on her elbows and smiled down at Jenna. "What should we do?" she asked rhetorically.

"Let them finish," Jenna answered.

"Of course, but I meant what should we do?" Ivana said and laughed nervously.

"Here . . ." Jenna said, cupping her left breast. "Why don't you lick my nipples until they finish?"

After a particularly violent thrust, John's cock fell out of Callie's gaping cunt.

"Put it back! Put it in!" she begged, her lips slavering spittle over the two of them. She reached frantically for him, found him and placed it back inside her.

Two strokes later, Callie screamed, "Oh, I'm going to cum! I can't hold it anymore. Oh, oh . . ." She began to spasm, slapping her loins into his with such a fury that he thought she'd lost her mind.

He pulled out without coming. Callie continued her huge orgasm, writhing left and right, and shuddering with pleasure, as John slipped off the couch and joined the two women entangled on the floor.

Jenna had one of Ivana's nipples clenched between her pearly white teeth. John promptly gripped the other breast and began to suck voraciously on that nipple. Slowly backing up and using a vacuum-like suction, he enveloped half of Ivana's nice sized breast into his mouth until his jaw began to hurt.

Jenna released her captured nipple only to start pulling and pinching it.

Ivana's eyes flew open in both shock and delight. John sank two fingers into her sopping cunt and she began to shake all over when he searched out her G-spot.

By this point, John was more than ready. He shoved Jenna out of his way, and straddled Ivana's thighs.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, and he entered her, pulling one of her legs up so that the thigh came up to his chest, and her calf and foot were raised above his head.

As he began to fuck Ivana, he turned to Callie who was returning to her senses, and asked, "Why don't you eat Jenna out, Callie?"

Callie gave a shy smile, and slid from the couch and crawled between Jenna's spread thighs and bent to her task.

The way in which all four were positioned allowed John to gain the deepest penetration possible in Ivana and exposed Callie's cunt to his greedy fingers as she went down on Jenna.

Ivana came twice, but he refused to stop until her third orgasm, which he managed to hold off until Jenna and Callie had finished a rousing sixty-nine with one another. Then he clamped Ivana's thigh to his chest and pounded forward, exploding into her.

Afterwards, they all lay back on the floor to rest.

John was about to move on to another room, when Jenna said, "Come on, let's try something!"

She had Ivana lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide. Then she directed Callie to straddle her, in a sixty-nine position. Jenna reached up and pulled Ivana's pussy down to her face and told Jenna to start licking her cunt. Then, after Callie was dining, Jenna told John to fuck her doggy style. He looked at his flaccid cock and laughed. But undaunted, he rose up and carefully positioned himself behind Jenna, and began to lick and suck her ass.

Jenna went wild, and with John following her movements, crawled over to the two women absorbed in eating each other, stuck a finger into Callie's ass and fingered her, while lowering her face to Ivana's ass and tonguing her. All three women had resounding climaxes. John emerged from the analingus with another hard-on, but declined to use it on any of the three as they all lay there, panting, lost in the glow of their respective orgasms.

12