How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers

Ms Owens pulled the door to her office open and held it for me.

"Come in Tommy and sit down. I won't be long."

I sat in the chair by the corner of her desk as she shut the door and locked it. Then she pulled the blind.

"Just a minute, darling."

I watched as she hurried across the room and disappeared through another door. After a minute I was starting to wonder what was going on. After two minutes I was really wondering what she was doing in there. After three minutes I thought maybe I should knock on the door and see if she was okay. I waited as long as I could and then, just as I was about to stand up and go to the door, it swung open.

Holy Lord, what a sight! Ms Owens stood in the doorway dressed in the sexiest, tightest, skimpiest nurses uniform I'd ever seen (not that I'd seen many nurses but hey, for a sexy nurses uniform I'm sure it was right at the top of the list).

She still had the high heels and black stockings on but the suit had disappeared and the white dress she had on now stopped short enough for me to see the suspenders that were holding the stockings up and the triangle of thin black lace that covered her pussy. Only the bottom two buttons of the front of the dress were done up and it fell open, exposing most of the mountains of her boobs either side of her cleavage. The bra she was wearing was also thin black lace. I could see her fat nipples through the fabric. They were hard and they poked at the cups holding them in place. She had this tiny little white cap on her head with a red cross on it and her lips were ruby red with lipstick.

"Wow..." I said hoarsly.

"Mr..." She looked at the clipboard she was carrying. "...Petersen? Hello, I'm Nurse Becky. I'm just going to check a couple of things for the doctor and do a preliminary diagnostic. The doctor will see you shortly."

She came over and placed a hand on my forehead.

"No temperature," she said to herself and made a note on the clipboard. She looked into my eyes and pulled my mouth open, looking inside with a frown. "Well, nothing obvious."

She sat down in the chair behind the desk.

"What seems to be the problem, Mr..." She checked the clipboard again. "...Petersen?" Man, she was good!

"Well, ah, Ms...I mean Nurse Becky, um..." I was determined not to be the one to let the side down. "See, it's kind of embarrassing. Like, it's kind of a guy problem, you know? I was really hoping to see the doctor."

I tried to make it sound like I was really uncomfortable talking to her. Man, I just wanted to rip her dress off and sink myself into her wet pussy but I could see from the gleam in her eye that playing along was exactly what she wanted.

"Come, come now. I'm a trained professional." She straightened up in the chair and pushed her boobs out even further. Her nipples were hard and thick, poking at the lace bra. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm here to help, but I can't help if you won't tell me what's wrong. You must talk to me and remember: you must be specific. Give me as much detail as you can."

"Well...okay, if you really want me to. But I gotta warn you, it's pretty gross."

"That's better. And I can tell you, I'm sure it's not as gross as some of the stuff we learned at nursing school. Now come on, out with it."

"Well, see, lately I've been feeling kind of uncomfortable down here, sort of. I was wondering if the doctor could give me something for it?"

"Uncomfortable where? In your stomach?"

"Ah, no. A bit lower down."

"In your pelvis?"

"Well, kinda. It's sort of here, in the front." I moved my hand down over my crotch. Even through my denim shorts, my hard cock made a bulge down the side of my leg.

Ms Owens stood up and came round to my side of the desk. Her huge tits bounced and swung as she moved and when she perched on the corner of the table her legs parted enough for me to see her lace knickers again. I could see her finely trimmed bush through them and even the pink lips of her pussy straining against the fabric. I cleared my throat and looked back up at her face as she started talking again.

"How would you describe the discomfort, sir? Is it a pain or an ache, or something else?"

"Well, I'd call it an ache, ma'am."

She nodded and leant forward. Those tits of hers were really something else. I don't know what they make bra straps out of, but it must be damn strong! She gently ran a hand along my thigh and squeezed.

"So, you have an ache in your groin. Do you play any sports?"

"Ah, yes ma'am. I play football...soccer."

"Hmm. Have you injured yourself lately?"

Talk about spinning it out!

"No, not at all."

Ms Owens slipped off the edge of the desk and knelt in front of me.

"Okay, so I think what the problem is here is something that lots of young men around your age suffer from. It's perfectly natural and it's definitely nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, it's quite wonderful really. I just need to check something. Can you move your hands away for me? Thank you."

She leant forward and unbuttoned the fly of my shorts.

"Now remember, I am a professional. As I was saying, lots of young men begin to experience strange sensations in their groins. It's because they're beginning...Oh my Lord! What...?"

She looked up at me with an expression of playful shock on her face.

"Mr Petersen! Oh my! This is most unexpected!" Her hands skilfully opened my pants and eased my throbbing shaft out of my boxers. She gasped in pretend shock as she gripped it firmly, stroking and squeezing as she gazed at the purple head.

"Well, I never! This is a most impressive specimen!" She looked up at me again. "I don't think we need to bother the doctor with this, I can handle it just fine. What we need to do is relieve some of the pressure. Now, there are several ways we can do this but I think this is an extreme case. I took an oath to devote my body to medicine and I am prepared to use it to help you. Do you agree to follow my instructions?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded eagerly. This was starting to sound real good!

"Very well. The first thing you need to do is take off your clothes. Stand and strip, please."

Nothing in the world has ever moved as fast as I did getting to my feet. My shoes were off, my shirt was on the floor and my pants and boxers followed it in seconds.

"Oh my!" said Ms Owens admiringly. "Even more impressive when unencumbered by clothing!"

She reached out and cupped each of my balls in turn with one hand as the other went back to slowly stroking my cock. "I see you are in perfect proportion too. And I can see clearly that this is where the problem is. Your poor sac is full of sperm so we simply must get it all out."

"Nurse Becky?"

"Hmm, yes dear?" She looked up at me dreamily from gazing at my cock.

"I have to eat you."

Her mouth fell open in shock.

"Good heavens, Mr Petersen! How inappropriate! Lie down on the floor at once!"

For the second time today? You must be kidding! I lay down on the floor. Becky got to her feet, hiked up her dress and pulled the scrap of fabric that were her knickers down her thighs and kicked them off over her high heels. Then she turned and positioned her feet either side of my head. Holy crap, what a view!

"You simply must lick my vagina for me, Mr Petersen," she said and then quickly squatted over my face. In an instant my whole world was smothered in hot fragrant pussy. She tasted even more heavenly than I remembered and the feeling of her plump lips on my mouth drove me crazy. I grabbed her soft curvey butt cheeks in my hands and squeezed and kneaded as I pushed my tongue into her opening. I moaned as I felt her hands grasp my hard shaft again and then her warm wet mouth began sucking and slurping on the head.

It didn't take long before my face was coated with her pussy juice. Becky moaned and wimpered above me, almost in time with my tongue as I licked her soaking twat as fast as I could. I remembered how wet she had been at home and I wondered if her pussy was always like that when she got turned on.

"Oh Tommy! Oh, Mr Petersen! Baby, I'm going to cum!"

I licked and sucked even faster. The thought of her cumming in my mouth again, of drinking her thick juice, made me steel-hard. I felt her butt stiffen and I pulled her down closer, opening my mouth as wide as I could to plant it on her pink slit, sucking as hard as I could. Her wet mouth felt amazing on the helmet of my cock and she gripped it tightly with one hand as she jerked me furiously as well.

Becky's whole body was shaking now, I could feel it as she knelt over me. My face was wet and slippery with her pussy juice because there was so much I couldn't keep up, despite the fact that I was sucking harder than a vacuum cleaner. Her other hand was tugging and pulling on my balls and that was really getting me going too. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to fire off a load of cum. Just then I felt her go rigid as she squealed around my cock and ground her hot slit hard against my face.

Everything started to happen real quick. Her hips shook in my hands and I groaned as I felt the first salvo of my cum explode in her mouth. I heard her choke as she tried to swallow it as a flood of juice poured out of her and dripped into my mouth. I had to lift her off me so I wouldn't suffocate, she was pushing herself onto my face so hard. I swallowed hard but I just couldn't keep up. It flowed down over my cheeks and chin and as my cock jerked and launched another load she lifted her mouth off me and moaned.

"Tommy...oh, Tommy...!"

Her cunny hung above me, dripping thick liquid over my face. The skin of her inner thighs glistened and her close-cropped, trimmed pussy was soaked in juice. I groaned as another wave hit my groin and I felt my cock stiffen. Becky groaned again too as hot cum shot out going I don't know where and then I felt her lips enclose my head, sucking strongly as she gulped and slurped.

She squeezed my shaft and swallowed the last of my cum as my body relaxed. I was happy to lie on the floor and lick Becky's sweet pussy as she sucked my semi-hard rod. Her body felt so good where we touched, soft and warm. I ran a hand up over her waist to her back, feeling for the catch of her bra.

"It's on the front baby. Here, let me."

There was a click and then I felt the flesh of her tits flop down onto my belly. My hands went straight to them and I lifted each one, sliding my fingers under until I could pinch and tweak her plump fat nipples.

I moaned into her pussy; it was all I could do, because my mouth was full of her big lips. I hadn't really softened up at all and Becky was doing such a good job with her fingers and tongue that I knew I needed to be inside her soon.

I lifted her off me again.

"Nurse Becky?"

"Mmm hmm?"

"I still feel a bit uncomfortable." I couldn't help grinning at my cheekiness.

"Do you really, Mr Petersen?" She lifted herself off me and I struggled up to sit beside her as she rolled over and sat heavily on the floor, leaning against her desk.

I took one look at her and gaped.

"What?" Becky asked.

"You need to take a look in a mirror!"

Her face was a mess. Lipstick and cum were smeared all around her mouth and cheeks. A thick rope of white curved from under one ear down her neck towards her boobs and another one went from her forehead up into her hair. The little white nurses cap had come off and her long dark hair was all messed up.

"Oh no! Why? Am I all messy?" She scrambled to her feet and dug frantically in her bag, pulling out a little makeup mirror. "I know I've got your cum on me, young man. I felt it hit in a couple of...Oh my Lord! Oh, I look terrible! Thank God your mother isn't here. She'd think I was such a slut!"

I shook my head.

"It's okay, Ms Owens. Really, it's fine. I don't think you're a slut!" Well, not unless you want me to call you one, I thought.

"Don't you? I feel like one. Oh!"

She grabbed a handful of tissues from a box on her desk and began wiping my thick jism off her face and neck.

"All in my hair and everything!" She giggled and looked down at me."Heavens above, Mr Petersen!"

Here we go again.

"It helped a lot, Nurse Becky. Really it did. But I...I kind of feel like I need something else, too. Is there anything else you could do to help?"

Man, she looked so hot! Even having cleaned herself up and wiped all the lipstick off, the tight uniform just made her hips and ass and boobs look out of this world.

She squatted in front of me with some fresh tissues and began wiping my face clean too. That position made her legs splay open and the little skirt rode up her thighs. Her saturated twat called to me and my dick ached to be inside her.

"Oh, I made such a mess!" she said, laughing guiltily.

"I don't mind, Becky."

"That's Nurse Becky to you, sir!"

"Oh, sorry."

I slid a hand up her thigh into her sticky slit. My fingers entered her easily and she leant forward, her lips crushing mine as she opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out and licked and skipped about playfully. I moaned and put my hands on her hips, pushing her as I rose onto my knees and then got to my feet, pulling her with me. I grabbed her tits and mashed them, lifting the nipples to my mouth so I could suck and chew them. They were so fat and juicy and I felt her hand on the back of my head.

"Mmmmm..."

Out of the corner of my eye I looked at her desk. There wasn't a lot of stuff on it. I reached out and shoved a container of pens and paperclips out of the way, swept a notepad and the box of tissues onto the floor and then lifted her onto the edge of the table top.

"Yes...yes, fuck me baby!"

Becky leaned back with her arms behind her, bracing herself as she bent her knees and lifted her feet to spread herself for me. The aroma of her wet twat filled my nostrils as I grabbed my stiff shaft and moved towards her. I heard her breathe out as I slid into her and her hot slippery tunnel slurped and sucked at me as I pushed the sensitive head of my cock right up into her. I looked up at Becky; she had lifted her head and had her eyes glued on her groin.

"Oh, Mr Petersen. You're in me sooo deep!" she whispered.

"Am I doing it right, Nurse Becky?"

"Yes, indeed! Your penis is so big and hard, you must fuck me now and release more of your sperm. All young men need that relief, but I think your need is greater than most. Fuck me, my dear. You must use me to ease the pressure."

"Like this?" I asked as I pulled myself out. The entire length of my cock glistened with her juice and I jerked my hips, plunging back into her until my hips slammed into her inner thighs and her whole body shook in front of me.

"Oh! Oh, yes! That's it, darling. Keep going, fuck me as hard as you can! Yes!"

I slid my hands down her thighs and grabbed each of her firm ass cheeks under the straps of her garter belt, gripping the flesh tightly. With Becky's legs open before me I was able to lift her slightly and pull her to the edge of the desk, positioning her so that the soft lips of her pussy were perfectly in line with my hips.

"Oh! Mr Petersen! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck yes!"

"Nurse Becky, your pussy is so beautiful!"

We began fucking in perfect time, Becky rocking forward on her hands as I pulled her hips towards my fat cock, sliding her tight wet vagina down over me until we slapped together. The thick juice from her hole coated both our groins and our pubic hair was all slick and sticky with it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, yes!"

I tightened my grip and stared at her as I pumped my rock hard cock into her, filling her with every stroke, making her cry out as I reached the end of each thrust and the thick base of my shaft slammed into her stretched lips. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as she panted rapidly, making her tits heave and bounce before me. I thought for a moment about the fact that I was fucking the school's hot librarian in her office during our lunchbreak and then I felt my shaft harden even more as the tingling started in my balls.

"Nurse Becky..." I knew I had to keep playing the game. "I'm going to cum."

"Fuck me, Mr Petersen. Fuck me, I want your cum in my wet little cunt! Fuck me darling."

"Oh fuck, Becky! Oh! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it! Do it! Yes! Oh, yes!"

I pulled her juicy wet lips down my shaft one last time and then I felt my cock start blasting hot sticky sperm all over the inside of her tight hole.

"Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me! I love your cock darling, so fuck me, come on!"

I thrust again, yanking her towards me on the desktop and I felt her pushing too, trying to get me right up inside her. I shot another load into her and she moaned happily as my dick pulsed and twitched, pumping the last bit into her.

Both of us were gasping for breath and I gently eased Becky back down onto the desk. I was still buried in her and she looked up at me with a triumphant smile.

"There you are, Mr Petersen! I'm sure you must feel better now!"

"Oh, yes ma'am. Thank you." I held onto the edge of the desk for a moment and waited til my legs were steadier.

"That's right, sweetie. You should always say 'thank you.'"

Her pussy still gripped me tightly and it seemed to suck me as I pulled out of her. My shaft hung soft and glistening, coated with our mixed liquid.

"Darling, you have such a beautiful cock," Becky said, still smiling.

"Thanks, Ms Owens. I think you're so sexy, too!"

"Do you, dear? What a lovely thing to say! Although I'm sure you'll forget all about me when you start conquering all those gorgeous young ladies!"

"I'll never forget you!" I meant it. "You're amazing!"

"Oh, you dear sweet boy!" She leaned forward on the desk and kissed me softly. "We'd better get cleaned up. You need to be back in class soon."

Cleaning up took longer than I expected. Becky had gotten so wet that we both ended up using the little sink in the tiny bathroom where she had got changed into the nurses uniform. I helped her get her business suit back on and then she gave me one last kiss.

"See you tomorrow, darling?"

"Sure!" I said. "Wow, do you mean it?"

She giggled.

"Of course, as long as your mother doesn't mind."

"I'm sure she wouldn't, but I can check." The last thing I wanted to do was something mom didn't like.

"I don't think she would too, but I think it's best if you do. Now hurry along, dear. We have to make sure we don't arouse any suspicions."

Outside the library door, I realized I badly needed to use the bathroom. There was one just around the corner so I turned on my heel and headed that way. I went in and, out of habit, went to the stall furthest from the door. I'd just unzipped myself when I heard a funny noise through the wall beside me. I froze and listened hard. There it was again. I put my ear against the wall and held my breath.

On the other side someone was panting really quickly. I closed my eyes, still listening.

"Oooohhhh..."

It was muffled but unmistakable, a girls voice, strained and gasping.

"Oooohhh...oooooohh, Godddddd..." High-pitched, still panting rapidly. I heard a scraping sound, as if she was moving something and then,

"OH G...!" Really loud, but pinched off, as if she didn't want anyone to hear. My heart was thumping in my chest. It sounded like...but it couldn't be, could it? Surely guys were the only ones who...

"Oooohhh...Yes, yes..Now! Oh, oh, oh...Oh fuck...!" So quiet now I could only just make out the words through the wall. I was flattened against the sheet-rock, listening intently.

"Oh...!" and then a tiny squeal and another scrape of something moving. "Oh, yes! Oh. Oh, God yes! Oh...Oh...Oooooohhhhhhhh" Slowing down now, the breathing less laboured.

"Mmmmmm..." Quiet again. No sound. Then, so loud through the wall it made me jump, the sound of a toilet flushing. I suddenly realized where I was. I still needed to go, myself.

BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers