How Had It Come To This?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but didn't you say you guys had talked? I mean, she told you she hasn't had sex in like a year, right?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean she wants to start doing her brother."

"True, but, it's worth wondering about."

"There you go again, fantasizing about her."

"I know, I know... I can't help it... her body, her ass... just drive me crazy with lust... hey, you want something from the fridge?"

I immediately started to walk away as quietly and quickly as possible, heading for the garage. I made it out the side door and down the sidewalk, all the way shaking at the thought of what I had seen and heard, again. I got back in the car and sat there for a while, to calm down, and then drove up to the house like I was back, making as much noise with the car doors as possible. When I went inside, Mel was fully clothed, watching TV while Jeff was nowhere to be found. I said hello to Mel and went to my room, shutting the door and locking it. I stripped off my clothes, once again noticing how thoroughly wet my panties were. I kneeled down on the floor, legs spread wide, and slowly played with myself, bringing myself to orgasm not once but twice... but again they were unsatisfying, only superficial, not that deep satisfaction I needed... the satisfaction that I knew only came from having a cock inside me.

The thoughts in my head were a tempest and I couldn't sort them out. I got dressed again and tried to distract myself with a good trashy novel. Both Jeff and Mel were out with friends for the night, so I had the house to myself that evening. I did a lot of thinking and just couldn't make any sense of what I was feeling. I finally drifted off to sleep and had some very erotic, weird dreams that I could only remember a fragment of in the morning.

I must have needed to sleep, because I woke up late. I didn't hear any movement so I assumed nobody else was home, and decided to go for a swim in the pool. I put my suit on and went to the kitchen to have some cereal, then went out to the pool.

As I was opening the sliding glass door, I saw Jeff and Mel. It appeared that they weren't really worried about me catching them in the act, because there they were, totally nude, fucking by the side of the pool on one of the tanning mats. As if I was in a trance, I walked up to them, amazed to be seeing it so blatant.

Jeff was laying down, up on his elbows, while Mel rode his cock, her back to him. Mel saw me first, and softly said, "Hi, Suze." She had an anxious look on her face and stopped riding Jeff. Jeff looked up, saw me, and without breaking eye contact with me, told Mel, "Don't stop, Mel, keep going."

Mel nodded and started to ride him again. Jeff said to me, "Hey, Suze... it's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

I had no idea what to say, and couldn't speak at all. He said, "Mel and I are just having some fun, enjoying each other. It would be even better if you joined us."

I stood there speechless, still unable to speak or move. Jeff said, "Do you want to join us?"

He waited for my response, then asked Mel, "Mel, do you think she wants to join us?" Mel was so focused on the pleasure she was getting from Jeff's cock inside her that all she could do was mumble, "Mmm I hope so."

Jeff then said, "I've wanted to be with you for a long time, Suze. Why don't you take that swimsuit off?"

I stood there, my mind racing, paralyzed. Jeff said, "Mel, why don't you help Suze out of her swim suit?"

Mel nodded and got off of him. As she slid off I heard a soft pop as the head of his cock came out of Mel. It was coated with a thick layer of her pussy juices and was rock hard. Mel got behind me and gently pulled off the shoulder straps of my suit. She slowly pushed it down over my arms, chest, waist, hips, and then down my legs. Before I knew what I was doing, I lifted my feet, so she could pull the suit off completely. By now I was trembling uncontrollably.

Jeff looked directly in my eyes and said, "Why don't you suck me for a little while."

He stared at me, and almost involuntarily I knelt down and took his cock in my hand. I couldn't believe what I was doing, what was happening, but I also couldn't stop myself... didn't want to stop myself. I opened my mouth and took his cock in. It was warm and I immediately tasted Mel's pussy juices, which for some reason only made me more aroused. I slowly started to suck it, as much as I could. Jeff moaned, "Oh Suze, that feels so good."

Mel was sitting next to us, watching. After a few minutes, Jeff said, "Suze, I want to taste you so bad... why don't you come up here."

I stopped sucking him and moved up to straddle his face, placing my pussy right over his mouth. Before he started to eat me, he said, "Mel, start riding again, ok?" And with that, his tongue began to play with my pussy, taking in my wetness and sending shockwaves of pleasure up my clit and through my body. I shuddered and let out a low, long moan. I could tell that Mel had mounted Jeff again and was slowly riding his cock. Jeff ate me so deliciously well that I came quickly, moaning again. Jeff stopped eating me and said, "Mel... you have to taste Suze... she's delicious."

Jeff had me stand up, and Mel slid off of Jeff's cock again. She laid down on her back, and Jeff said, "Suze, why don't you straddle Mel in the 69 position?"

The initial thought was appalling but yet I found myself doing exactly that, spreading my legs as I kneeled over Mel's face, my face looking directly at Mel's trimmed bush. As if on cue, Mel spread her legs wide as her tongue began to probe my pussy. It was a completely different sensation than Jeff, but yet was very erotic in itself -- gentler, feminine, and wonderful. And it was getting me aroused again, even though part of me was trying to prevent that. Mel had spread her legs wider and I could see her glistening pussy, coated with her wetness... and also some residual come from Jeff, either from earlier this morning or from yesterday... or both. Jeff then said, "Suze, why don't you have a taste?"

Sure enough, I did what he said, moving my mouth towards her pussy, taking my first lesson on eating out another woman... something I had wondered about, but never done, until now... with my sister, of all people. I couldn't even think straight. Eating Mel out was actually quite enjoyable, much to my surprise, and we started to really get each other aroused. And that's when Jeff said, "Suze... I'm going to fuck you now."

I nodded without hesitation, and felt Jeff move up behind me, Mel's tongue still in my pussy. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me up, and I arched my back for him, knowing, and so desperately wanting, what was coming next. I felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy, and I stopped eating Mel. He pushed slowly but firmly into my pussy, his cock sliding in, then out, until it was coated with my wetness. I gasped loudly and moaned as he slowly began to rhythmically pump me from behind. I could feel Mel's tongue on my clit and could tell she was enjoying the close-up action. I threw my head back and felt wave after wave of pleasure inside me. Finally my pussy was getting that deep satisfaction I had been longing for, for oh so long.

After a little while, Jeff pulled out and came around to face me. He said, "Sit back on Mel's face, Suze. I'm going to fuck her for a little while."

I sat back, feeling Mel probe her tongue deeper into my pussy, as Jeff got between her legs, lifted up her hips, and directed his cock towards her pussy. Mel never stopped eating me as Jeff slid his cock, covered in my pussy juices, into Mel's pussy. He fucked her for a couple minutes, then pulled out and said, "Could you clean it off again, Suze?"

I sucked it clean for him, and then he went and got behind me again. He said, "Keep eating Mel, Suze." And I did, enjoying the flavor of her pussy after being pumped by Jeff's cock for a while.

Jeff entered me again, and this time was thrusting harder and a little faster. I could tell he was getting ready to come, and sure enough he exploded deep inside me, letting out a long groan. He kept his cock inside me for a long time, and then pulled out and sat back to watch Mel eat his come out of my pussy. That was enough to drive me crazy, and before long I was coming again. She finished up eating me, and I got off of her and sat back as she immediately started to suck Jeff clean.

I was finally able to speak. "I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe that just happened."

"I know, pretty kinky, huh?" Jeff said.

"Yes... very."

"You're not going to freak out and tell mom or anyone, are you?" asked Mel.

"No... no, of course not."

"Good... we were kind of hoping you'd enjoy it enough, we've wanted you to join for a while now." Jeff said, as he smiled.

And so the remainder of the summer was spent in pleasure, sometimes by the pool, sometimes in various beds (including our mothers), and sometimes outsides in the fields and woods around our town. When Mom was out of town for the week, we were free to indulge ourselves as much as we wanted, whenever we wanted, and lived out some very kinky fantasies. The sex ranged from hard-core porn-style fucking, to slow, intimate, passionate love-making, between all three of us. There were times where Mel and I would tease Jeff all day long, by making him watch us kissing and eating each other out all over the house, but he wasn't allowed to join in, just watch. When we finally let him join in, he was insatiable, and it was like his body went into overdrive with the size of his orgasms.

When Mom was around, we had to keep things under wraps, and that only made us want to do it more. We set up some signals so that two of us could have some fun while the other played lookout. We got good at having quickie sex, and it apparently didn't bother Mom that we hung around the house in our swimsuits or short skirts most of the time. Amazingly, she never suspected a thing.

I went back to grad school in the fall, but came home frequently for visits, and for the sex that finally satisfied me completely. But, as fate would have it, I met a guy at school, and we fell in love. But yet I couldn't pull away from what I had with Jeff and Mel... and didn't want to. After a particularly erotic love-making session during the winter holidays, we talked about it, and Jeff and Mel both said they would understand if I wanted to stop. I explained that I didn't want to stop, which made them happy. But it did add a challenge to my relationship with my boyfriend, Craig, as we had gotten pretty serious.

He proposed to me in the spring, and I accepted, and we began to plan for a summer ceremony as we both were graduating and had jobs lined up. I never told Craig about my intimate relationship with Mel and Jeff -- it was a secret that only the three of us would share.

And so, that is how, on the night before my wedding, I wound up going to Jeff's room, and how we made passionate love. Mel was able to wake Jeff up (of course), and we took turns riding his cock and his face -- we called it the "love triangle" because Mel and I thoroughly enjoyed kissing each other deeply while one of us was sitting on his face and one was on his cock. Eventually Jeff came inside Mel, and I got to enjoy the creampie afterwards (something I had become quite fond of doing).

Jeff had been planning something for a while now, something special for right before the ceremony, he had said. He had insisted that Mel and I wear stockings and thongs under our dresses. We were used to dressing up for him like that, so it was no big deal. Right before the ceremony, in my hotel suite, he finally told us his plan: He wanted us both to have his come inside our pussies as we walked down the aisle. We just laughed and rolled our eyes... typical Jeff. But we had to be fast, and we had to be right next to each other so when Jeff started to come, he could start coming in Mel and then slide right into me to finish.

With not a minute to spare, we both got on the edge of the bed on our hands and knees, and Jeff lifted up our dresses and pulled our thongs aside, taking a few seconds to taste us both. Then he pulled out his cock, and wow was he ready to go. He started out fucking me first, then switched to Mel for a little while, then back to me, the whole time Mel and I were giggling and trying to kiss without ruining our lipstick.

I looked at my watch, and said, "Hurry, Jeff!"

He nodded and said, "I'm close."

He slid out of me and into Mel, and said, "Here it comes..." and shot twice inside Mel before sliding into me, finishing inside me. He pulled out of me and before we knew it he had a camera in his hand and was taking pictures and video of our pussies, both with white globs of come starting to peek out.

He said, "Sorry, just had to take a photo for posterity."

With that, he slid our thongs back over our pussies, helped us straighten up, and said, "Let's go get you married, Suze."

We walked down to the lawn where the ceremony was going to take place, Mel, Jeff, and I giving each other knowing looks. As Mel and I stood at the back, waiting to walk up the aisle, she leaned over and whispered, "Is it leaking out of you, yet?"

I nodded slightly and whispered, "Oh yeah. I'm soaked."

She smiled and whispered back, "Me too... that was a big load."

We looked at each other, smiled, and I said, "Well, that's Jeff!"

12