How Hannah and I Got Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

"Hey no problem, if she needs help she needs help... it's not her fault she's been sick, right!" I reassured her.

"I just hope you're not too bored."

"Don't worry, I am never bored when I'm up here with you." I assured her.

A mischievous smile formed on her lips as she said:" I should think so... considering what you did to my bed a little while ago."

"Thanks for being so cool about it!" I said with gratitude.

"Hey, we both knew where it was heading; besides, it's only cum right?"

Half joking, half serious I pretended to undo my jeans and said:"Oh, if that's how you feel!"

We laughed, but then she said, in her most sensual voice:"Jerk off anywhere you want... and spray wherever you like!"

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"How's that for being cool?" she smiled provocatively.

"Really?" I asked, like a child getting not one, but two presents from Santa.

She smiled at my reaction and said:"Just not on my books!"

We exchanged a wicked grin, after which I started looking around for possible targets.

I got up and as her eyes followed me around, I made my way to her dresser, where I opened her underwear drawer again. Unbuttoning my jeans, I looked her straight in the eye and realized that taking out my dick in front of her was no longer an issue; after all, she'd already seen it, heck she'd even seen me spray one of my biggest loads ever!

I slid my hand down my briefs, slowly took out my dick and started masturbating over her open drawer.

"Make sure you leave me something clean, will ya... I don't wanna go commando tomorrow morning!" she giggled.

Smiling to myself at the chance I was presented with here, I said:"Maybe you should commando now, just to be sure!"

Surprised, she looked at me, honestly not understanding what I meant.

"I'll trade you this entire drawer for the underwear you've got on..."

Realizing what I was proposing, she laughed and said:"Yeah right, like that's going to happen!"

"Okay, I am sure you'll be able to explain to your mom why there's cum on each and every one of your panties and bras!" I replied, causing her to give me a dirty look as she considered her options.

Just then her class mate returned to the phone; Hannah told her to call her back in ten minutes. She put down the phone, laid it down on her desk and said:"Fine, but close that drawer and don't open it again!"

"Deal" I responded as I closed the drawer and turned towards her.

She looked at it for a second, then said:"Stay here, I'll be right back." and walked out of the room.

A little over a minute later, she came back in, still fully dressed but holding something in her closed left hand; although I had a very good idea what is was, I anxiously stared at it as I tugged my dick a few times.

Then, holding them open between her two thumbs, she presented her black cotton panties she'd just taken off; she threw them against my chest and said, with a smile:"There go you, you little perv... happy now?"

As I was holding her warm panties against my chest, I casually said:"Weren't there bra's in that drawer as well?"

Unable to fight a full fledged chuckle, she said:"You little shit!"

She walked back out...

As soon as the door was closed, the fingers of my left hand started exploring her panties and quickly found an even warmer, slightly moist area. My right hand began moving faster up and down my rock hard shaft and I realized I wasn't going to last much longer. Acting on instinct from here on out, I brought her panties to my face and took a deep breath, my fist now a blur on my dick. As soon as the first molecule of her scent entered my nostril, I dropped to my knees and pressed her panties even deeper in my face; the cum spurted from my throbbing dick as the rest of my body violently convulsed over and over again... it was as if her intoxicating scent itself was rushing through my veins, electrifying every fiber of my being!

I was still on my knees, dick in hand, when she came back in; her mouth fell open in shock and disbelief!

She stopped dead in her tracks, looked at the fresh cum on the floor and then at her panties, still being stuffed under my nose and exclaimed, more surprised than irritated:"You're smelling them?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed, I dropped her panties and got up.

"Is that why you wanted me to take my bra off? So you could cum all over the floor behind my back?" she asked slightly irritated, hinting on the fact she would have preferred to see me cum.

I got up, threw her panties on the bed and whispered:"I am sorry, I was just overwhelmed by your scent!"

She looked at me even more annoyed, threw her bra on the bed and walked right passed me, heading for her desk. Looking back, I could have kicked myself for saying something that ambiguous in this a fragile situation. I stopped her from picking up her cell by grabbing her hand and said:"Hang on, give me a few seconds to find the right words, will ya!"

She crossed her arms, tilted her pelvis to the right and looked at me with one eyebrow raised, waiting for my explanation.

In retrospect, this was one of my finest moments... how I found the right words under that kind of pressure, I'll never understand. "I am sorry for what I said about your... scent, I meant no disrespect, quite the contrary in fact. These last few encounters of ours have been a dream come true; nevertheless, I have obviously offended you and for that I apologize. I am just new at all this... and I've never been very articulate when it comes to gorgeous, sexy girls!"

Her face lit up as she lowered her arms and shyly accepted my apology.

"It's okay, just a misunderstanding that's all... forget about it!" she said.

With this mini crisis over with, I was suddenly very aware of the fact that I was still half naked. As I started to pull up my jeans and briefs, Hannah gave me a little peck on the cheek, smiled at my embarrassment and whispered:"You're cute!" as she went back to her desk, picking up her phone.

Quickly buttoning up my jeans, I stepped forward and surprised her by gently pressing my lips against hers. After a quick peck, I pulled back for a second and looked in her eyes; when I saw that she wasn't too reluctant, I leaned in for another kiss, holding my lips on hers for a few seconds longer. Just when I was about to break the kiss again, Hannah slightly opened her mouth and started kissing me back; gradually our kiss become more passionate and more intense; I don't know why but we suddenly started tilting our heads in opposite ways - probably something the both of us had remembered from tv - exploring each other's lips in every possible inclination and angle. Next, I gently put my arms around her and started caressing her backside through her sweater; a few seconds she placed her hands on my lower back, softly dragging her nails up and down my backside. After a while - I completely lost track of time - Hannah opened her mouth a little more and for the first time I felt her tongue against my lips. I waited a few seconds longer, wanting to make sure that it was deliberate on her part, before bringing my tongue into play as well.

It was a bit clumsy and awkward at first, but pretty soon we were exchanging a full-fledged French-kiss!

Caught up in the moment, I slid my hands under her sweater and started running my fingertips over her bare back as well; her body reacted by producing goose bumps all over... I could tell by her little moans and her heavy breathing that she was getting very aroused. Figuring the time was right, I started moving my hands to the front, heading for her boobs... When she realized what I was up to - I was so close I could almost touch them - she gently broke the kiss, smiled and whispered in a sweet and sensual voice, her lips barely two centimeters from mine:"Hey, hands off the merchandise mister!"

As my hands returned to her back, she closed her eyes again and pressed her lips against mine. Then, Hannah's cell rang...

She gently pushed me away and sighed, as she covered her face with both hands for a second, clearly annoyed and frustrated with the timing of the phone call:"I need to answer it... I promised." she said, lowering her hands and looking at me.

Disappointed I nodded and stepped back; as I continued dressing, she could see I was very horny and said:"I'll make it up to you... tell you what, you go downstairs and make yourself comfortable on the couch, watch some tv or something; I'll finish up as soon as I can and then I'll come and join you!" she grinned wickedly and clearly aroused. Intrigued by her proposal, I nodded and walked out the room as she answered her phone. On my way down, I couldn't help but wonder what she talking about when she said she was going to make it up to me; I was getting pretty worked up, thinking about the last time she had taken initiative; the outhouse... her foot... what was she up to this time?

When I came downstairs, I talked to our moms, who were playing scrabble in the dining room, for a few minutes. After the chitchat, I sat down on the couch and started watching some tv, flicking through the channels one by one. Twenty minutes later our moms started another game of Scrabble and there was still no Hannah to be seen... I told myself that whatever she had in mind, it would be worth the wait and so I kept staring aimlessly at the tv. Another ten minutes later, she walked into the living room and smiled at me, walking past me on her way to the dining room. After briefing her mom about the phone call, she came back to the living room and sat down next to me, watching Miami Vice with me. I glanced at her, wondering when she'd make her move, but she looked at me and asked:"Mind if I..." as she leaned away from me, stretching out on the couch and putting her feet on my lap.

"Go ahead." I said, uncertain where she was going with this.

"Thanks." she said as she stuffed a pillow under her head and turned to watch the tv.

Suddenly she pulled up her left foot and took off her sock with her right hand. Then, using the same hand, she took of her other sock and threw both of them across the room, on the floor. About thirty seconds later - still without taking her eyes off the screen - she started wriggling her arms around in her sweater, pulling them out the sleeves and then pushing her sweater over her head, exposing her black bra, which she had apparently put back on for the occasion. I felt my dick twitch as she rolled her sweater into a ball and threw it across the room as well, right next to her socks. Taking slightly longer this time, no doubt to tease me, she didn't move again for nearly three minutes. Her hands slid down to her jeans and she started fumbling with the zipper and button. Moving as little as possible and still not looking away from the tv, she started pushing down her jeans. I felt my dick grow to full size in just a few seconds...

Lifting her butt and pulling up her legs when necessary, but moving no other parts of her body, she slowly took off her jeans while I was sitting right there, underneath her... apparently, she'd also put her panties back on, so she just lay there with nothing but her bra and panties on. I leered at her gorgeous body as I quickly undid my jeans and took out my huge dick, stroking it. Hannah no doubt felt what I was doing, but - following the pattern she'd established - kept looking at the tv, while she rolled up her jeans and threw them as far as she could with just one hand... the rush of seeing her take her clothes off while laying on the same couch, combined with the knowledge that our moms were in the very next room, made me so horny that I could literally feel my heart thunder in my chest!

My mom could see the back of my head from where she was sitting, for crying out loud!

I didn't expect Hannah to go any further than this, so when she gently rolled onto her side a few minutes later and started fumbling with the clasp of her bra with both hands, I knew it wasn't over... I immediately gripped the base of my dick and squeezed, not wanting to cum too soon: I was determined to see this little spectacle of hers all the way through! She unclasped it and slid the straps down over her shoulders; then she paused and got on her back, turning her head sideways so she could still pretend to be watching tv; she now only needed to push the cups down to expose her breasts, but for nearly three minutes, that little tease kept me waiting.

And then suddenly, she yanked her bra completely off, throwing it across the room in one fluent motion. Her breasts were beautiful; off course I had nothing to compare them to - except porn actresses - but the fact that the mere sight of them made my balls contract was all the justification I needed to label them as 'perfect'. As I stared at her two firm, round breasts, I noticed how hard her nipples were, making me want to touch them even more, but I refrained as I didn't know if she wanted me to or not... besides, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to control myself once I started down that road! Her chest was heaving and I could see her body tremble with lust; again I glanced back at our moms, who were still completely oblivious as to what was going on ten feet from their Scrabble-board... if either of them decided to get up and walk towards the living room, there was no way in hell that Hannah would be able to reach her clothes, let alone put them back on in time.

No doubt it was precisely this knowledge which had motivated Hannah up until now and was about to make her take off her last piece of clothing. Again she made me wait, only increasing out mutual discomfort and anxiety. On regular intervals I peeled my eyes off of Hannah's gorgeous body to check on our 'oblivious audience'.

My dick started to ache; I could feel the blood pumping in my shaft, making me throb in anticipation of what was promising to be an extremely powerful orgasm... finally, after about four minutes, she lifted her butt off of my lap and slid her hands down to her panties. She hooked her thumbs in them and slowly - agonizing slowly - started pushing them off. I actually had to let go of my dick or I would have cum instantly, but even like this I was unable to contain myself... when her panties were only a few centimeters down and the first pubic hairs became visible, my body wouldn't be denied an orgasm any longer and initiated the final stimulus required to make me cum: I grabbed my shaft and started jerking off in a frenzy as I whispered:"Oh my god..."

Hannah quickly pulled her panties back up and moved her hands out of my line of fire, as she - for the first time since she had started her little performance - turned away from the tv and lustfully watched the cum blast from dick, smiling at how horny she'd gotten me. As I sprayed my load on her panties and her upper thighs, I looked at her exposed boobs and her gorgeous face. When our eyes met, she gave me a naughty smile and squirmed with lust, wearing nothing but her black panties; it was one of sexiest things I'd ever seen. She waited patiently for my orgasm to be over, before whispering:"Now, if you will excuse me; I'm going to need some privacy myself." as she sat up. Never losing her elegance, she slid off the couch and crawled over to where she had thrown her clothes, presenting me with a gorgeous view of her tight little ass swaying left to right as she made her way across the room. She gathered her clothes and crawled back towards the couch, where she put her sweater and jeans back on, not bothering with her bra or her socks. Once sufficiently clothed, she got up - pretending to be getting up from sitting on the couch - and walked out the living room, smiling at me as we both knew what she'd be doing up there; damn, how I wanted to be there and watch her do all the things I had pictured her doing so many times in my fantasies!

I cleaned off my dick with a hanky and put it back in my pants, as inconspicuously as possible, as I tried to focus on the rest of the 'Miami Vice'-episode, but I spent more time fantasizing about what was happening upstairs. Did she have her clothes on or did she take them all off, was she thinking of me and did she want me to be there as much as I longed to be there? In what position was she sitting/laying and were exactly were her hands right at this moment? A little over twenty minutes later, I noticed that our moms had finished their game. When my mom said that we're leaving, Hannah's mom asked where her daughter was.

"Still on the phone." I lied.

"Well, you'd better go get her, so she can say goodbye." she replied.

I nodded casually and headed for the door, thinking of how I was going to get out of this one; I mean, what were my options here? Go and knocking on her door, letting her mom call her down, call her on her cell?

All these options would surely interrupt whatever she was doing, most likely getting her pissed at me. No, the only acceptable option was to stall for time and give Hannah a chance to finish what she was doing. So, after walking up the stairs and waiting by her door for a minute, I went back down and said that she was in the middle of explaining something important and that she'd be down as soon as possible. Determined and desperate to keep our moms occupied for as long as I could, I engaged them in some small talk - buying Hannah another few minutes.

Not sure that this would be enough, I sighed in relief when I heard the living room door open.

Surprised to find the three of us standing at the dining room table talking, she quickly realized that I was leaving. "Finally finished?" her mom asked.

A look of shock appeared on Hannah's face as she didn't know her mom was referring to the phone call.

Wanting to save her from further embarrassment, I quickly added:"Longest phone call in the history of the world!"

Catching on, Hannah looked me in the eye and said:"Yes, I am all done!"

Fighting a smile over the ambiguity of her statement, I leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. We said goodbye and left for home.

Several days later. I had just come home from college and was in my room watching porn on my computer when I suddenly heard the front door buzzer. After mom answered it, she said:"Honey, Hannah and her mom are here!" Excited about this unexpected visit, I quickly rearranged my clothes and headed for the living room, where the three of them were talking. Hannah and her mom were still in their coats, which meant unfortunately that they weren't staying; they just stopped by to borrow our Teppanyaki, as they had a little get-together the next day. Under her open coat, Hannah was wearing a knee length purple dress, brown tights and black ring sandals. After greeting both of them, I casually looked Hannah up and and down a few times, whispering:"I like your outfit!"

She smiled and as she took a step in my direction, putting more distance between us and our moms, she whispered:"I wanna take it off and make you cum... right now!"

Surprised at her candor, I whispered:"My god, you're making me so hard!"

"That's a start... go to your room, kneel down and start without me; I'll be there shortly to help you finish." she whispered. Now packing an enormous erection, I excused myself as inconspicuously as possible and nearly ran to my room; once there, I pulled down my jeans and briefs and knelt down in the middle of my room, facing the door. After jerking for about a minute or so, I suddenly heard Hannah's mom shout out:"Don't be long, the next bus is in 7 minutes."

Knowing Hannah was actually on her way, I felt my dick thickening and throbbing in anticipation. About five seconds later she walked into my room and sneered as she saw me sitting there. Barely a meter in my room, she took off her coat and dropped it on the floor; before her coat hit the floor, she took the hem of her dress with both hands and pulled it up over her head, letting it drop on the floor as well. As she reached back with one hand to undo the clasp of her bra, she started to push down her tights with the other. Watching her take her clothes off at this speed was unbelievable erotic and arousing; I was wanking like a mad man, practically drooling over her quick-paced striptease... only a few seconds later she had unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. At the same time she used both hands to wriggle out of her pantyhose, stepping out of them one leg at time, and pushed off her sandals. This was all too much for me; I felt my balls contract as the rest of my body started convulsing; recognizing the state I was in, Hannah smiled and walked towards me, wearing nothing but her panties anymore! As my orgasm exploded deep within me, Hannah squatted down - her arms resting on her knees, hands folded in front of her - and whispered, in a teasing tone: "So, are you going to cum or do I need to take my panties off as well?"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers