How High the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina," she says. "Tina," she repeats. "I'm called Tina."

"Tina," muses Lynn. A nice short name, but this Tina is very unlike the soul chanteuse who is her namesake. "You're a Brooklyn girl aren't you? Are you going back home by subway?"

Tina nods and Lynn studies her face. She is sure her instincts are right. This is a woman whose passion for Lynn could easily become physical. She just needs the opportunity. As the pause between them lengthens, Lynn sees excitement and nervousness battle to set her face in repose.

"I really truly enjoy your music," Tina gushes at last. "For a long time, Kirsten was the only tune of yours I really appreciated, but now I'm addicted to every song you play or write. And this show was much, much more enjoyable than I'd ever thought possible."

It would be too soft to admit to Tina how much Lynn's fantasies of conjugal passion added to the success of the set, but there is no way that the pianist can allow the woman to disappear into the streets alone.

"Stay a moment, Tina, and I'll accompany you to the subway. I've just got to say goodbye to the boys."

"Accompany me to the subway?" Tina gasps. Had she ever imagined that the famous Lynn Wood might ever make that suggestion?

"There's so much we can talk about, I'm sure."

"There is?"

Lynn takes Tina by the shoulders, feeling her slender frame through the patent leather. She recognises too well the desire that burns in the Brooklyn woman's eyes.

She kisses Tina briefly and tenderly on the lips, thick lips against thin: Tina's opening ever so little but managing to restrain her eager tongue.

As their lips separate and Lynn studies her admirer from arms' length, she feels a fire burning between her thighs she knows she must satisfy. And she knows that Tina is the one to do it. Those slender hands with the tapering fingers she grasps in hers. The dimples in cheeks on an otherwise gaunt face. The long neck that curves towards the open lapels of her leather overcoat.

"And I'm sure," says Lynn, "that talking needn't be all we do together this night!"

12