How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

I got down on my knees before her and began, "Angie, I realize that I have not always been able to give you the sex you deserve. I know my cock is smaller than average, and try as I might, I will never be able to venture as deep as you would like me to get. I understand that my little dick had to be put into a chastity belt in order to allow you to receive everything that you deserve. I hope that the lucky guy you pick tonight is very well endowed, allot larger than what I can offer, so you can experience a better fucking than what I could give you. I want you to be free of guilt when you fuck him, knowing that I will be at home, nestled safely in my cage, patiently waiting for you to tell me all about how much you enjoyed getting split by someone you just met."

She smiled as she looked down at me, "I love you baby, and I think you are going to get your wish tonight."

We left for work, both confident that tonight was going to be a completely new experience. I was sure she was primed and ready to get the fuck of her life. I just hoped that whomever she picked was worth a damn. How bad would it suck if she picked a dud, someone worse in bed then I am. That could really put a damper on my fantasy.

After a day at work that seemed to last forever, I entered the front door and was greeted by my beautiful wife, fresh out of the shower and wrapped in a short towel. Already having stripped off my clothes, my struggling erection was clearly visible inside the clear tube.

"I guess we are both looking forward to tonight," she teased. "Kelley is coming to pick me up in about an hour and she is taking me to a club she knows of. I want you to stay downstairs while I go get ready. I want to surprise you with the outfit I am going to wear tonight."

I watched her walk upstairs and resigned myself to watching a little TV, hoping to calm the swelling in my groin. So far the fantasy was as hot in real life as it was in my imagination. About an hour later, the door bell rang. I opened to door to find Kelley dressed in a short black mini-skirt with a loose fitting sheer blouse that clearly showed her black bra beneath it. She wore high heels with black stockings, the tops of which could easily be seen, thanks to the dangerous length of her skirt. I invited her in and closed the door.

"You know you don't have to knock anymore," I told her jokingly. "It's not like you are going to walk in on anything you haven't seen before."

"Oh I know, but I love the fact that you have to answer the door naked. The neighbors must have seen you by now," she said laughing.

"If they have, they are too embarrassed to tell me," I admitted.

As I turned around, I witnessed my wife coming down the stairs. She was dressed exactly like Kelley, only everything was pure white. Coupled with her teased hair and pale skin accented with just the right amount of make-up, she looked absolutely delicious.

"My god. You look good enough to fuck!" I said drooling.

"Well that is the point, isn't it baby," she replied giggling and raising her short skirt to show me the sexy white thong that she wore underneath it.

"Are you ready to go Angie?" Kelley asked.

My wife nodded and they headed toward the door. Before they left, Angie turned back to me.

"Are you sure about this hubby?" she asked me. "This is your last chance to change your mind. Once I walk out this door, I won't be coming back until another man has seen me naked and dipped his cock into my married pussy."

I stood there as if I was in a trance.

"Very well. I hope it is everything you imagined in your fantasy. Be a good boy and don't jerk off while I am out getting fucked, not that you could," she said loud enough for anyone on the street to hear and laughing with her sister.

"Don't worry Chasty," Kelley joined in on the fun. "I will make sure your wife is taken care of tonight."

They walked out the door and I closed it behind them. Everything was in motion and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it if I changed my mind. That option was now gone. It is strange to watch your wife go out dressed like a slut in order to find someone to fuck her. It is one of those things that can never be explained. If you have never had the desire to watch your wife have sex with another man, you would never understand the feelings coursing through my mind.

My mind wandered everywhere throughout the evening. Nothing could distract me from thinking about where she was and what she was doing. I constantly imagined strange cocks bigger than my own, doing things to her that I haven't done for a long time. I wondered if she would make him wear a condom or if she would take him bareback. We never did discuss that so I guess I would have to live with her decision.

By twelve o'clock, she still had not come home and I was going crazy with lust. Angie never stayed at a bar this late so I knew she had to be in another man's arms by now, perhaps for the second or third time this evening. I was fighting a never-ending erection that stretched my balls to their limit. My cock seemed to use any room available these days when he wanted to get hard. I couldn't blame him. The fantasy I kept hidden for so long, unsure if I wanted it to happen or not, was coming true tonight. But what if it wasn't. What if my wife and her sister just planned a night out to tease and test my resolution? Perhaps they were cooking up a good story right now, just to see how I would handle it. I knew I would believe anything she said so it was a moot point.

At a little after one O'clock in the morning, a pair of headlights pulled into the drive. After two minutes the car left the drive and I could see my wife slightly staggering up the walkway. When I got a look at the car in the street, I saw that it was not her sister's car.

When she walked through the door, she looked like she had fun. Her hair was out of place and most of her make-up was gone. Her clothes looked like they had been carelessly donned after being crumpled up and laying in a pile on the floor for a few hours. Her skin had the glow of a women how has enjoyed multiple orgasms. Her huge smile told me the rest. She hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss, shoving her tongue halfway down my throat before leading me to the living room.

I started to speak but she put her finger to my lips to stop me.

"Thank you so much for giving me permission to fuck another man," she said happily. "It was just the thing that I needed. I love you so much for putting my needs before yours. You are a wonderful husband and I will never leave you. I hope you believe that. No other man could ever dream to steal me away from you. In your arms is where I feel loved and comfortable and I would die before I ever left you."

She continued to hug and caress my naked body. I did believe her. No other man would love her as much as I loved her, not to mention let her find satisfaction in another man's bed. As long as she could show me how much she loved me, I would do anything she asked to keep her happy.

"I am going to tell you everything that happened tonight, but before I do that, I want to get you tied down. Go get a chair from the kitchen while I go get the restraints," she told me, heading upstairs.

I was back in the living room sitting in the chair before she glided down the steps, dragging rope and leather cuffs behind her. She quickly had me secure to the chair, unable to move anything but my head and my still hard caged cock.

"I am going to blindfold you in a moment to allow you to focus all your attention visualizing what happened this wonderful evening. But before I do that, I want to show you something," she said, proudly lifting her short skirt and letting it bunch up around her waist.

The sexy white panties she was wearing when she left tonight no longer existed. I was treated to the sight of her beautiful pussy, her lips swollen and red, her clit engorged and glistening, and her hole still holding slightly open from being stretched. It looked so good after being used and I gasped for air as I dealt with the reality of my wife fucking another man.

"As you can see hubby," she began, her eyes wild, and her smile radiant, "I don't have my panties anymore. The man I fucked kept them as a trophy. The man I let use my married pussy wanted you to know that he kept them. The man that gave me this," she said, holding up a used condom, tied off at the end, "kept the thong that you bought me in order to remember the time he had his way with another man's wife."

The clear latex condom was bulging at the tip with the sheer amount of sperm being contained inside of it. There was a huge amount of cum, piled at least three inches high, ballooning the used rubber. I sat in amazement as I realized that the condom contained at least three times as much cum than I could ever produce. With my mouth still gaping open, she placed the bulging rubber inside my mouth and lifted my jaw before sealing it with duct tape and trapping the filled condom behind my lips. I tasted the flavor of her pussy on the latex bag resting on my tongue. It felt like a water balloon inside my mouth slightly bulging my cheeks. She then placed the blindfold over my eyes and proceeded to tell me everything.

"When we got to the club, I took three quick shots to loosen up my inhibitions some before starting to scout the room for the lucky man," my wife began as I listened attentively and let my mind form its own images. "After a few minutes, I noticed a guy checking me out. He was tall and very handsome. As I stole quick glances his way every now and then, I noticed that he couldn't take his eyes off me. After catching me looking, he started to head across the room towards me. I almost chickened out and bolted for the door but Kelley talked me into standing my ground."

"He introduced himself," she continued, "and we tried to talk loudly over the music for the next five minutes, mainly flirting with each other, throwing compliments in each direction. I suddenly noticed that Kelley was no longer standing next to me, and had gone off to find someone to play with. Without even asking, he took my left hand, my wedding ring gleaming in the bright colors of the club lighting, and led me onto the dance floor. We bumped and grinded against each other, making me so horny that I wanted to tear off his clothes and ride him, right there in front of everyone. I could tell it had an equal effect on him. I could feel his large cock getting hard as he pressed himself against my ass."

She leaned in close to me and pressed her bare breasts against my back as she whispered in my ear, "He asked me if I was wearing panties and I told him I was. He told me to take them off and give them to him. I was so hot I would have given him all my clothes. I started to walk towards the bathroom but he grabbed my arm and told me to do it right there in the middle of the dance floor. I reached under my skirt and peeled them down my legs. As I stepped out of them, I saw my sister watching me, and she just gave me the thumbs up. I realized that they were soaking wet as I handed him the only thing shielding my married pussy. He brought them to his nose and smelled them, smiling as he put them into his pocket."

"We continued to dance as his hands roamed all over my body," she confessed. "He constantly squeezed my ass and mauled my tits before finally pulling my head back by my hair and shoving his tongue down my throat. He was so demanding and I was loving every second of it. I had no doubt that he would have me naked by the end of the night. After a few more songs, we left the dance floor and walked outside. He invited me back to his place and I eagerly accepted his invitation."

She was kissing the back of my neck intermittently and running her hands over my naked chest as continued her tale, "Once we were in the car, he asked me if he had to worry about an angry husbands gunning him down, gesturing towards the rings on my finger. As he drove, I explained our agreement to him and reassured him that he had nothing to fear. At that point, he put his hand on my thigh and over the next few miles, kept inching higher and higher until his fingers finally made contact with my moist slit. I just about came right then and there; knowing that my pussy was being touched by the first person other than my husband since the day we married."

"Once we made it inside his house," she went on in a voice full of lust, "he was all over me. Within thirty seconds, he had my skirt, blouse, and bra lying in a pile on the floor. I stood in front of him, wearing only my garter, stockings, and heels while he remained fully clothed and his eyes investigated my entire body. I could see the bulge in his trousers begging to be released so I removed his shirt, dropped to my knees, and unbuckled his belt. As I tugged down on his pants and boxers, his cock sprang free and was pointed directly at my face, just inches from my mouth."

"He was very well endowed," she admitted, "a few inches bigger than you and slightly thicker. As he kicked out of his slacks, I wrapped my hand around it and began to explore every bulging vein in his shaft. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into his hard-on and I opened my mouth invitingly. I sucked the first four inches of his dick until he was so hard he could hammer a nail through a board with it. He was perfectly content to settle for nailing me."

She continued, tugging on my balls and chastity cage, "He helped me stand up and led me into his bedroom before throwing me down on the bed and lying on top of me, licking and biting my nipples, which had hardened into diamond-tipped drill bits. He rubbed his giant cock against my slick pussy lips before I stopped him and asked him to put on protection. He obliged, grabbing one from the nightstand and rolling it on. He once again positioned himself at the entrance to my pussy and with a gentle shove, embedded the initial five inches into my sloppy cunt. He worked it inside me slowly as I adjusted to his size. Luckily, it wasn't too painful thanks to our sessions with Leroy. Once he got six-inches inside me, my body rocked with a powerful orgasm, adding more natural lubricant to my pussy. By the time I came down from cumming, he was balls deep inside your wife."

"He roughly fucked me for a while before pulling out of me and leaving me gaping open," she told me, rubbing her tits in my face "He lay down on his back and I straddled him, impaling myself on his magnificent cock and sinking all the way to his sack. I rode him like a whore, fast and hard, grinding myself back and forth as my body responded with another wave of pleasure. By the time it ended I was exhausted and collapsed on top of him. He rolled me over and pulled out before making me get on my hands and knees. He continued to ram his cock into my cunt, making me squeal as the bed shook in response to him pounding me."

"In total, he fucked me for over an hour before he finally tensed up and began to cum. I responded in kind, as I felt the condom expanding inside me as he filled it. As it kept growing bigger, I started to worry that it would bust and flood my pussy. Finally, he stopped moving and breathlessly collapsed on top of me, his cock still resting inside me. Overall, I had five orgasms, each one more powerful than the last, while he fucked me," she admitted proudly.

"That is when he told me that he was going to keep my panties," she confessed, "and to ensure that you knew why. I told him that he could keep them as long as I can keep the used condom with all his cum inside. He carefully slid it off his shrinking cock, milking the last few drops from his cock, and tied the end before handing it to me. We got dressed and he gave me a ride home to my waiting husband. When we pulled into the drive, he gave me his phone number in case I ever needed a good pounding again."

"Now that we have taken care of that," she said coldly as she removed my blindfold, "we have another order of business to attend to."

I thought she meant that she was going to allow me early release, that is until my eyes adjusted to the light and I noticed the TV screen playing a slide show. 'Oh shit', I thought. It was all the interracial cuckold porn that I stored in my hidden folder. All of the 'talkies' that I downloaded and kept for a rainy day. All of the big black cocks splitting open tiny white women.

"When Kelley found your chastity folder," she revealed as the pictures scrolled across the screen, "we also found your other folders, the ones containing your cuckold pictures. I knew since that day that you wanted me to give myself to another man, but I wanted you to ask me to do it."

All of a sudden, there was a picture on the screen that I didn't recognize. When the next picture appeared, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was my wife, on her knees, with a large black cock inside her mouth and her left hand cupping his large balls. My cock hardened immediately, pulling on my balls so hard that I clenched my teeth and screamed through my gag in response to the pain.

"That's right hubby," she said laughing as she stared at my straining cock, "I went out and found me a big black cock to enjoy. Jerome wanted to take pictures so you would know how much he enjoyed fucking a white wife."

The next picture appeared and showed his black cock, just millimeters from the entrance to her white pussy. Suddenly, I began to taste the familiar, but different, salty bitter flavor of cum in my mouth. Without realizing it, I must have punctured the rubber when I clenched my teeth. A black man's sperm was now slowly leaking into my mouth, and since I was gagged with duct tape, there was only one place for it to go. Barely capable of eating my own cum, I was going to have to endure eating another man's, a black man's load. Anytime I moved my tongue, more sperm leaked out of the swollen rubber.

"I am so glad we found that hidden folder," she told me stoutly. "There are so many crazy ideas tucked away in those captions and they make me so fucking hot. The reason I always came so fucking hard when you ate me out is that I had all those thoughts of letting black men make a slut out of me. I couldn't wait for you to finally broach the subject of sharing me with someone else so I could find out what it felt like the let a black man use me, and I wanted to make your most secret fantasy a reality and see if it was what you really desired."

As she talked, my cock continued to try and stretch, constantly putting pressure on my swollen nuts, the ring behind my sack leaving a red mark where it rubbed against the scrotum. I gritted my teeth through the pain as I tried to adjust. As I moved my jaw to loosen the muscles, the tip of the condom must have torn wide open, as my mouth was suddenly flooded with the massive load that Jerome gave to my wife. The taste engulfed my pallet, causing me to become slightly nauseous. I struggled to swallow it all quickly, taking three large gulps, in order to rid myself of the taste. Even with most of his jizz in my throat, tiny amounts continued to drop out of the dirty rubber.

"I loved how he just took control of me," she disclosed, her eyes blank and somewhere else. "It was just like some of those stories you saved that describe wives giving themselves completely to dominant black men to use as they desire. Jerome was like that. He didn't love me, nor did he care about what I wanted. He just wanted to get my clothes off and use my body to get his rocks off and he tried to do it without a condom. He would have done it if I hadn't stopped him. He would have fucked me bareback and sprayed his cum inside my unfaithful cunt, just like those pictures you have." "I guess I could ask you if you enjoyed becoming a cuckold, but your cock is telling me everything I need to know," she stated, dropping to her knees in front of me.

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers