How I Became a Slutwife

Story Info
A story of wife sharing, first time anal, and interracial.
9.2k words
4.19
110.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do I begin with this? I really want to blame Bob for this entirely and it is certain and beyond any doubt, that he needs to carry some of the responsibility for this. After all, it really was his idea.

Not that I am exactly free from sin, I have let my eyes and my thoughts wander about many times. I will admit to the occasional masturbation act using fantasies of men, other than my husband of twenty plus years.

And yes,there were a few tiny incidents over the years at parties and cookouts where I perhaps let a little flirting get out of hand and let someone or another, kiss and maybe even fondle me a bit.

I must say,I have been curious about some of my girlfriends husbands. Especially after hearing about their sexcapades related and giggled over a couple of bottles of truth telling wine.

So when Bob gradually introduced the subject of other men, total strangers,into the customary sex talk we engaged in during our sexual encounters, I went along with it. I did find the thought titillating and it certainly brought orgasm to both of us quickly and intensely.

Bob introduced the conversation gradually, I've known for years that he was always interested in having me tell him stories about my earlier experiences with sex before we began dating. And I've always known that if I wanted to get him to cum quickly, I would just have whisper and tell him about how, so and so, would finger fuck me on a date and make me cum. This would, without fail, get Bob to quickly pump out his load of sperm.

It was, in fact, after a party at Jim and Eileen's house that Bob brought the subject up for the first time. We had been drinking a little more than usual that night since we were not driving as Jim and his bride being neighbors and their home less than a block from our back door.

It was our usual kind of Saturday night party. We were celebrating or neighbor Eileen's birthday and it was a mix of Eileen's relatives and other neighbors and friends. Somehow during the evening I found myself momentarily alone with Eileen's cousin Eva's husband.

Henry really isn't my type, he's just a bit shorter than I am and he's given over to a noticeable beer belly. He is nice enough,not unattractive, just not the sort that turns my head. He is funny, he is quick witted and observant. And it's easy to see that he had to be an attractive man in his prime.

We were both waiting for the bathroom to become available on the second floor. We chatted a bit in the hall and I'm not clear exactly how or why we were both fairly intoxicated and suddenly he was kissing me.

I knew it was wrong and I needed him to stop, but I didn't stop him. Nor did I hinder his hand from massaging my ass through the thin cotton dress I wearing. He was erect, I felt his manhood press into my leg. I liked it and it felt good to be in his arms and if we hadn't heard the sound of the bathroom door being opened I'm not sure where that would have gone.

So I will admit that I was already leaning in that direction and I was more than ready to be mounted when at home later that evening, Bob's hand reached over to signal his interest.

We engaged in the preliminary kissing and stroking but I didn't need much, I was ready. The booze and the sexual teasing I had experienced earlier had me panting with anticipation. I was leaking my warm vaginal fluid, I could feel it ooze down to my asshole. I had been squishy wet since my encounter with Henry, but I was gushing now.

Bob is a good lover and certainly now, after all these years together, he has an excellent feel for my needs. I was on my back and he had all four of his fingers pumping my gaping gash.

I'm not what you would call a tight woman. I've always been big and wet down there and child birth did not improve the situation. Bob's entire hand could and some times did slide right into me and he would often bring me to strong orgasm while fisting me.

Tonight though, I wanted cock and Bob knew that. He mounted me, and quickly, easily slid his long fat cock into me. I grunted my satisfaction as I felt his ball sack slap my ass cheeks.

Bob is, well, let's say Bob is endowed. He's not that long, perhaps a bit north of seven inches but thick and wide. The head of his cock is tiny in comparison to the ever widening base. Think twenty ounce Coke bottle.

He's very difficult to suck, I almost always gag but I'm I so grateful to have him mount me. I've had my share of cocks in my life and Bob's is the biggest and best of them all.

Bob is a big man, six foot one and 225 pounds. He's gotten a bit soft over the last few years but I love to feel the heft of him on top of me. He makes me feel small and weak and vulnerable. My legs splayed wide for him as he pumped me with long slow,forceful strokes that quickened as he gently bumped his hips into me.

I love the feel of being mounted. I wondered briefly what it would have felt like if Henry had followed through with his pass and nailed me at the party. The thought of Henry's cock brought me to the peak and my first orgasm rippled through me.

I don't usually cum that quickly but the combination of booze and titillation brought on by my encounter with stranger in the darkened hallway of Eileen's house proved to be just the right mix. I came.

I didn't cry out, I came silently but Bob sensed it and held his fat cock still, deep in my sloppy wet cunt, and let me cum before he resumed pumping.

"Let me mount you. I whispered I want to fuck you for a minute."

Bob lay back and I mounted his shaft. Sliding down quickly, I heard my juices squish out and I knew they were running down his balls and onto the sheets.

I pumped him with short quick strokes, grinding my clit into him. Bob lay still, letting me use has hard shaft and pubic bone to pleasure my self. I came quickly and silently again. I collapsed onto his chest.

"You are hot tonight baby! He said laughingly, What's got you so worked up?"

"You, I answered. You make me hot."

"Really baby doll? I don't remember you ever cumming off that fast before.Are you sure there wasn't something else that perhaps might have brought that on?" He questioned playfully.

I hesitated, I don't like lying to Bob but I didn't want to get him to thinking I was out trying to screw the neighbor's friends.

I rose back up on his still hard thick cock and resumed my grind. Slowly now, as my orgasms had sated my need somewhat. I was tempted to tell him about my run in with Henry but he began to speak first.

"So tell me my darling, have you thought anymore about letting another man mount you?"

I suspect the booze was still buzzing around my head and loosening up my tongue as my answer somewhat even surprised me.

"Yes, yes I have. I blurted out. My heart began to pound as I awaited his response. I quickened my humping. I have given it some thought and you're right, that is part of the reason I'm so fucking hot."

A small wave of orgasm washed through me as the words escaped my lips. I groaned this time and I felt Bob lift his hips in response, pushing his fat dick up as far as it could go into me. A second wave or orgasm rippled through me. I could feel my hot juices leaking out of me down onto Bob's testicles. Another, shorter orgasm rocked me. It was obvious to both of us that this conversation was having a positive effect on me.

"Oh fuck yes! I cried out. I'll fuck anybody for you!" I began to hump him furiously and he began fucking back at me in my rhythm.

"I'm cumming! Bob answered. I'm fucking cumming off in you!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried as I became lost in my own waves of pleasure.

I rolled off of Bob, and lay panting, my breath coming is sharp gasps as the enormity of my orgasm and my admission rolled over me.

Between Bob's ample emission of ejaculate and my copious expulsion of my own lube, the sheets were soaked. I was too exhausted and intoxicated to care. I was about to say something to Bob when he began snoring lightly and I realized he was already asleep. I rolled over and sank into the oblivion of drunken sleep.

...................................................................................

I awoke to the sound of the shower running. I turned to see that Bob was up and showering. The sheets were still damp and I got up and pulled the bedding off. I was certainly aware of how much liquid I produced during sex and so I had covered the mattress with a water proof covering to prevent damage to the mattress.

I pulled on a light house coat and made my way down stairs to the kitchen bathroom. My head ached and my mouth tasted like a mouse had slept in it.

My 17 year old son was in the living room, thumbs flying and eyes glued to his Iphone. To my surprise and delight both of my girls were at the kitchen table doing their home work.

By the looks of the dirty dishes strewn about, it was easy to guess that each had prepared something for themselves to eat. I mumbled a greeting to them and continued on into the bathroom.

Mouthwash, tooth paste, Alka-Seltzer and cool water combined to break through the worst of my agony and I started the coffee that I prayed would lift me through the rest of the fog that hung over me.

I made my way back up stairs and Bob was just coming out of our master bath as I entered the room.

He was in good spirits and I felt suddenly cheated and mildly angry that he wasn't suffering nearly as bad of a hangover as I was.

There was no mention of the previous evenings events. Bob rambled on about how he was going to get some steaks for the back yard grill. He suggested I call Eileen and and invite her family over to join us. I reminded him that Henry and Eva were still staying with them and he insisted I invite them also.

I showered, the hot water felt soothing and comforting. I wondered how much of last night Bob remembered. He didn't like to talk about sex when we were not actively engaged in it.

When I emerged from the steamy shower, Bob was already dressed. He handed me a large hot cup of the coffee I had brewed and with a wink said.

"That was one hot momma I had in the sack with me last night. So how many times did you actually cum off last night?"

I drew in a large swallow of the hot black liquid and tried to read his mind through his face. I smiled back at him and shrugged.

"I don't know deary, I lost count after four or five." I answered. You were quite the stallion yourself,my lover. Did I please you?"

"Why, yes, yes you did please me. You pleased me very much. As a matter of fact, I think that may have been the most you've ever pleased me. And that, my dear, is saying an awful lot!"

Bob turned and bounce his way down the stairs whistling a ridiculous old cartoon melody. I dressed and dragged the soggy bedding down to the laundry.

I wondered how and what to read into our brief conversation. Was he commenting on simply my multiple orgasms or was it my drunken admission that I actually wanted to fuck other men.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it. I needed to get the house whipped into something in the general range of neatness and coerce my 17 year old Brian into cleaning the leaves from the pool before our afternoon guests arrived.

I was pretty sure Henry would behave and I was positive he would not mention our little bit of necking. His wife was definitively of the prudish variety and I'm sure would not knowingly tolerate her husband running around groping other woman.

It was Bob that worried me. I hate not knowing what is going on in his head. I wanted to ask him directly but part of me was afraid I had crossed an invisible line somewhere and my asking would open a can of worms that I would never be able to close.

My hangover was slowly drifting away by the time Bob returned. Eileen with husband Ken and teen aged daughters in tow had arrived only moments before. Eva and I were busy chopping and slicing salad ingredients while Jim and Henry were already glued to the ball game on in the den. Bob entered and made a big deal of parading around the house showing off his ribeye steaks he had managed to purchase and we could hear the squeals of delight ringing in from the girls splashing about in the pool.

Brian had bolted off to join up with his buddies exactly one second after he had cleaned at least some of the leaves from the pool and the I will have to say, the first icy cold beer of the afternoon tasted amazingly good.

All in all, it was a great afternoon. The kids behaved unusually well, the girls and I gossiped and cattily tore up everyone we knew and the guys whooped and hollered whenever the ball went were it was or wasn't supposed to go.

The steaks actually turned out to be every bit as good as Bob had predicted, the right team won the ball game and the kids were down in the basement behaving quietly.

We had progressed from beer to white wine and were now sipping brandy as the sun sank below the horizon. We were sitting around the pool, besides the murmur of the adult conversation, the quiet hum of the pool water being filtered, the only other sound was the first chirping of the evening's crickets.

I stood to begin to clear away some of the glasses and dishes that had piled up around us. I felt wobbly and realized I was a bit drunker than I had previously thought. I drew in a large breath and proceeded into the kitchen.

I heard the clink of glassware behind me and I was quite surprised to find that Henry had also picked up some dishes and had followed me into the house. The kitchen was fairly dark as it was on the east side of the house. Henry moved quickly and pinned me against the sink counter. He began to kiss and suckle my neck. I pushed at him and tried to squirm away but I didn't want to make a loud fuss and draw attention to us. He persisted and soon his tongue was deep into my mouth.

He tasted of brandy, I pushed back at him but he held me tightly, my back pressed hard into the counter top. I don't know how to explain this but I kind of started to enjoy it. I relaxed into his arms.

Henry sensed my surrender and let his hands cup my buttocks and drew me up against his erect penis. I could feel his hardness through his swim trunks and my thin cotton dress. He worked himself until the head of his cock was pressed into the outer lips of my cunt. I could feel the tell tale wetness of my cunt begin to seep into my panties. I felt like a slut. A wanton and very willing slut. And for some crazy reason it felt okay to me.

I opened my legs to give him easier access and his cock pushed my dress and panties up into my gash. I was leaking profusely now. Soaking through my clothing. He dry fucked me, humping me through our clothing. I could feel his cock head at the mouth of my cunt. I gasped and gasped again.

Henry grunted and came off. He stopped humping me and held me tight against his cock. I could feel his hot cum soaking through our clothing. The eroticism of the event was too much for me. I came also. Choking back the urge to cry out as the orgasm rocked through me.

We stumbled. Losing our balance as our knees buckled. I glanced furtively about the darkened kitchen praying no one had seen what had just happened. Henry chuckled. I wanted to slap him. He was wiping at the semen stain on his bathing suit with a dish towel and chuckling as if he had just told the worlds funniest joke. I cursed him and ran upstairs, Henry's cum mixing with my juices creating a squeaking sound as I hurried to change my wet outfit.

I could smell the unmistakable aroma of semen mixed with my vaginal juices. My mind raced as I thought of how stupid of a thing I had just engaged in. My face was hot, I felt dirty, and I began to cry. I pulled off my stained dress and panties and stood beneath the hot shower sobbing with shame.

I could hear the low mumble of conversation out by the pool and the kids were up from the basement shouting and laughing as they ran out to join the grown ups. I dried my self and ran the hair dryer through my tangled hair. I did not like the person I saw with the red and swollen eyes that stared back at me.

When I finally made my way back down stairs, Bob was carrying the remaining dishes into the kitchen. The silence told me our guests had all left. I was relieved. I really did not want to see Henry's smirking face grinning at me and my discomfort. It's one thing to be a slut but it's not nice to have someone other than your husband know about it.

"Well, where did you run off to?" He asked. That was a rather rude thing to do to our guests."

"I spilled some grease from the steaks all over my dress and down my legs! I explained hoping it sounded better than it felt to say it. I had to shower and change my clothes, I was a mess."

Bob muttered something about being stuck with the clean up and handing me the stack of dirty dishes, headed off to the living room to join the kids in front of the TV. I hoped he hadn't noticed my red and swollen eyes. I was very sober at that moment. Very sober indeed.

...................................................................................................

By the time I had finished with the clean up, Bob had shushed the children off to bed and had himself gone up to our room. I walked wearily up the stairs, pausing only to say goodnight to the girls. Bob was coming out of the shower. His cock swung heavily as he made his way to the bed.

He squeezed the shaft and waved it at me.

"Interested? He asked with a school boy smirk. I am. He said with a leer. I could use a little release before bedtime.What do you say to this fat cock, baby?"

I had no interest in sex. Sex was the last thing in the world I wanted to engage in at that moment in time. I frowned at him.

"Not really Bob, not tonight. I'm exhausted. Can we do it in the morning?" I pleaded.

Bob was fondling his tool. It had already begun to swell under his self manipulations and I feared he wasn't in the mood to hear no.

He began to gently stroke himself and his cock grew to it's substantial thickness under his hands. I understood that he was going to have to cum off. There was almost no chance of changing his mind now.

I removed my robe and slid into the bed. I placed my hand over his and he lay back and he let me take over the stroking.

My God, Bob's cock was thick. My hand could not encompass the girth of it. It was thickly veined and glorious to behold. In spite of all that had happened I felt myself responding to him as his breath quickened and the little gasps that signaled his arousal escaped his lips.

I love the feel of a man's dick in my hands. I've held my share. I enjoyed jerking off cocks and I usually got to stroking all of my dates as a youngster.

I quickened my strokes, hoping to get him to nutt and not have to fuck him. He lifted his hips and groaned his pleasure.

"I noticed Henry checking you out this afternoon, I think he wants to fuck you. Bob whispered to me in his dirty talk voice. I think he would like to slide his cock into you. Would you like that?" He asked, his breath coming faster.

I said nothing, hoping Bob would squirt his cum before I had to answer him. I pumped him harder.

"I would like to see his cock in you. Bob whispered into my ear, I could feel his breath, hot and moist. Would you let him fuck you? Would you do that and let me watch you cum on his cock?"

"Would that make you happy?" I asked quietly. "You know I always want to please you Bob, I want to do what ever you ask of me but I'm not sure if I'm all that interested in Henry. He may be interested in me but he doesn't interest me sexually."

"Who then? Bob asked.Who would you like to fuck? Who turns you on?"

I could feel that Bob was getting close to orgasm. This kind of talk really brought him quickly to the boiling point. I redoubled my efforts and was rewarded with rope after rope of ejaculate spraying up over Bob's chest. He grunted and groaned in pleasure as his orgasm washed over him. His cock began to soften and his breath returned to normal. I gently held his shrinking cock in my hands, squeezing and milking the last of his semen from his fat dick.