How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one moment decided to go for it. It made me feel so special to have three men so desperate that I felt I couldn't disappoint them. I nodded, lowered my eyes and quickly Josh and Mike threw the additional money on the table. I let out a breath then put my hands under my skirt and started to peel my panties over my ass. I was showing a lot of skin, but was careful not to expose too much as I removed my panties in front of my three colleagues. The three men buzzed excitedly as pulled them past my skirt. I stumbled slightly as I lowered the panties past my knees and Phil put his arm around me to steady me. Finally I bent down to take them over my shoes then feeling rather ashamed, I handed them to Josh, unable to look him in the eyes. Mike gave him a high five them demanded to at least see them for the $100 he pitched in.

"They're soaking!" Mike said as he held the panties up like a trophy. "Wow, Steph, you really do enjoy taking instruction, don't you?"

I said nothing, and could feel the heat coming from my face. Somehow I both knew this was a huge mistake, but I shared in the exhilaration of the room at the same time.

Mike handed my panties back to Josh and motioned to me to come to him. "You're a good girl Steph, I'm only teasing."

I walked to him slowly and he took me in his arms. Mike hugged me, feeling up my ass through my skirt, but in a friendly way. I could feel he was excited which worried me a little, but he packed up, gave me a wink and left. Josh was next. After packing his bag, placing my panties carefully on top of everything else, he gave me an eager embrace. Josh was sure to squeeze my ass through my skirt as well before he left.

I felt a bit more relaxed now with just Phil there and asked him if he also wanted a hug before he went home to the wife. He said he'd head down with me and take his hug in the elevator. As we left the room and turned out the lights, Phil actually took my hand and led me down the hall. I felt quite safe with him. When we got in the elevator he did not press a button, but instead moved in close, took me in his arms and kissed me on the lips. He then whispered in my ear that he needed me to turn and lift the back of my skirt for him. He even took my hands and placed them on the hem of my skirt.

It felt like I was watching myself as I instinctively followed his instruction. I turned and lifted my skirt as I was told, so my ass was now bare for him. Phil told me I was such a good girl as he bent me forward, took my hands and placed them on the wall. Phil palmed my proffered ass, pulling the cheeks apart gently. Suddenly he smacked one cheek hard. I started and stood upright and Phil brusquely told me to bend forward and put my hands back on the wall. Phil lifted my skirt again and spanked me hard several times. It was much harder than my boyfriend had spanked me, but I managed to stay bent over with my ass raised for him. I looked over my shoulder and saw Phil smiling down at me. He stroked my sore ass and pressed the button for the ground floor.

"This can be our secret" Phil whispered to me as his hand ran along my red ass cheeks then teasingly along my ass crack.

The elevator doors opened and Phil pulled his hand away, turned and walked through the lobby, his dress shoes clicking on the floor. I realized that I had my bare ass facing the security guards in the lobby, and suddenly imagined that they might have seen it all on their video cameras. I knew I should feel completely used and humiliated, and I did a little, but as I stood and let my skirt fall, my most intense thought was whether I could get away with stroking myself to orgasm on the taxi ride home.

12