How I Got This Way

Story Info
Female author's intro to Lit.
1.1k words
4
38.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is why I write what I write:

I'm 26, Latina and Married. more on that further down. I'm no supermodel, I'm petite. I'm very secure with my pretty face and sweet little body. I'm 5'1", 120lbs with nice plump behind and breasts, 34D. I like to wear sexy business clothes and lingerie (I adore Agent Provocateur). My hair is jet black, cropped to hang forward a little at chin length, with darling bangs. I don't sun myself, so my skin is cafe au lait, light for a Hispanic girl.

I was raised in a fairly affluent home and attended private school all the way through high school, after which I attended a catholic university. I never had much exposure to boys, but what I got from my cousins was definitely exposure. So although I remained a virgin until marriage, I had ideas brewing in my sweet little head, and had located my clit early on. I did have a few steamy heavy petting incidences in high school and college, but never went very far.

I got happily married when I was 21. For the first 3 years, everything was great. My husband is really good looking, successful and charming.

Not being very knowledgeable, I thought my sex life was fine. But after the honeymoon wore off I found myself masturbating a lot between encounters with my husband.

My husband has a great job, and I don't need to work for money at all. But I was getting bored and wanted to use my education, so I applied for a part time job at a what looked to me like a glitzy, upscale company. The guy who owns the business is a hunk, a big football player type in his early 30's and I could tell in the interview that he was checking my little body out very closely. He hardly asked me any questions and I got the job right away.

Everything was going great, the job was fun and easy. before very long though, I started to crush on my boss. And he's very good looking and charming, always flirting with me, and I start having sexual fantasies about him. I'd never done this before, and I felt guilty about it, but I started comparing him to my husband. Now just a disclaimer: my husband is really gorgeous, movie star level gorgeous, but he's a little on the small side, which makes us a really cute couple. But being in regular close proximity to such a big hunky guy really got to me.

During my training period things started to heat up right away. My boss and the IS guy are giving me some software training one day. I'm at my desk and they are standing on either side of me. The tech guy is really cute and hunky too, good old buddies with the Brian, the owner. I was already starting to wear cute, sexy work outfits, enjoying the attention and that day I had on a fairly short dark skirt and button down blouse which showed a moderate amount of cleavage. I'm not dumb (but I can play dumb;^) but I notice while I'm working, they stay standing, and I have no doubts they are staring down my blouse.

It brought me to an over-the-top level of arousal, the idea of 2 guys so close, staring at my at my cleavage. My eyes were at belt buckle level and they were standing very close, taking opportunities to lean in closer and closer, their thighs bumping into my shoulders, their breath down my neck.. I reached for the mouse and "accidentally" bumped my bosses thighs with my arm. I just about passed out. Any way, I am getting extremely worked up, shaking, hands trembling my face was as hot as if I were in a sauna, and I'm sure it was bright red. I found that I was unconsciously rubbing my thighs together, and my pussy started to leak. I lasted as long as I could stand it, almost to the point of orgasm, then excused myself for a potty break. I could faintly hear my pussy making little squelching noises as I walked as fast as I could with my thighs clamped tightly together. The second I got into the Lu, I pulled my skirt up and shoved my hands down the front of my panties, which were a complete soaking mess. It only took about 30 seconds for me to rub myself to a very wet, violent orgasm. I straightened my clothes up, did quick cleanup of my thong, undid another button on my blouse just to let them know I was on to them, and went back to my desk. The rest of the training continued the same way, over an hour and they never sat down, while I was perfecting the art of masturbating as unnoticeably as possible by squeezing my thighs together.

I finished the training, jerked off in the bathroom again b4 lunch, and have been having 2 guy fantasies ever since. I just kept imagining these 2 guys, so much bigger than my husband, how big their cocks must be, and the fantasies started cumming and cumming.

Now I'll let you know up front, I will probably never cheat on my husband. He takes good care of me and gives me a very nice life. I'm certain he is not interested in sharing me.

I haven't taken it farther than flirting with my boss and I have been working there part time for 2 years (I get good raises though ;^)

I only want to fantasize and chat. I don't really surf the web for porn much, but have seen a couple of things I thought were hot.

I fantasize about being fucked, humiliated, degraded, ejaculated on even peed on by two or three. studs with big cocks.

Actually, the thought has crossed my mind as to what I would have done that day at my desk if those two would have forced the issue. To be honest, I'm not sure, but I can tell you that the thought of them plunging their hands forcefully into my bra and roughly handling my boobs has been the beginning to many jerk off sessions. Would I object? Certainly. Would I fight it? Yes. Would I be able to keep up my resistance if they were to rip open my blouse, push my bra down and attack my neck and shoulders with their lips and tongues?

That's where the line starts to blur. And, incidentally, that's about where I have my first of two or three orgasms.