How I Kept My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litman2
litman2
35 Followers

Kayla asked me if I’d be OK with her seeing Ben naked? I said that she’d already seen him in his Speedo, so that it would be that big of a deal. She said that from what she’d see in that Speedo, that it might very well be a “big deal”. We had a good giggle from that one.

Well football fans, you probably remember the result of that game. Big upset! Detroit beat St. Louis soundly. It was a good thing that we had drank all that wine because we were going to be doing our best strip tease for my husband!

Kayla looked kind of nervous and suggested that she and I go into the other room before coming out for the strip tease. When we were alone, she asked me if I was OK with this?

I told her that she was my best friend and that I felt completely comfortable with whatever happened tonight.

She looked surprised and asked me what I meant.

I told her about my lack of libido and my feeling bad that I was depriving Ben of what he needed. I told her that his sexual power and ability to satisfy a woman were extraordinary, but that I was concerned that he might stray. I encouraged her to be open with him and know that I was 100% supportive of whatever happened.

She was grateful of our friendship and gave me a teary hug. She said that she’d never think of trying to take Ben away from me but would welcome the chance to help us out.

With that, I said, “Let the games begin!” and out we went to greet Ben.

We did our best, somewhat silly, stumbling strip tease for Ben. Near the end, I told Ben to take Kayla’s panties down with only his teeth and tongue. He was more than happy to oblige.

Once they were off, I reached over and felt Ben’s hard-on and said “my, my, what have we here?”

He feigned his surprise and said “where’d that come from? Did you girls lose something?”

I said that I didn’t know, but wanted to find out and began pulling his pants off.

Soon we were naked and I was all over Ben kissing and rubbing against him. I looked up and said to him that we were being unfair and should give Kayla equal time.

He said “are you sure?”

And I said “absolutely!”

He smiled and pulled Kayla over to him and began working his magic on her. First the kisses, then down to the breasts (rolling orgasms begin), then the legs, then the pussy. Watching Ben was almost as erotic as being played by him. He’s such an artist.


After giving Kayla more orgasms than she’s probably had in a year, Ben finally moved up and asked her if she wanted to take him. She reached down and grasped his firm shaft and gently pulled him toward her pussy.

Watching Ben’s firm buns flex as he thrust back and forth into Kayla’s pussy was incredibly sexy. I couldn’t resist massaging his back and buns while he pounded her pussy. He turned to give me a very passionate kiss.

While we were engaged with my hand around the back of his head and our mouths locked together, he started his pre-orgasm moaning. I pulled away immediately and said that he’d better pull-out to avoid getting Kayla pregnant.

He pulled his ejaculating cock out of her pussy spraying his cum all over her pussy and thighs. It was very sexy!

I asked him if he thought he pulled-out soon enough. He said he didn’t know for sure but that he had a win-win solution.

I asked him what that was and he said he’d show us.

Slowly he slid down and began licking Kayla’s pussy.

Kayla abruptly sat up and stared at Ben wide-eyed. After getting over the shock of having Ben lick her pussy right after cumming all over it, she settled back down and began to enjoy it. And enjoy it, and enjoy it, and enjoy it until she went over the edge again and was thrashing her body from side to side in an orgasmic explosion!

When she settled down, she looked down at Ben, who was looking up at her from between her legs and smiling. She said, “Oh my God, thank you!”

Ben said that the pleasure was all his.

I leaned over and grabbed Ben’s head and began kissing and licking him all over his cum covered face. I told him that he’s the sexiest man alive and I’m so lucky to have him!

He looked directly into my soul through my eyes and said that he feels that he’s the luckiest man alive to be married to me!

We all went to sleep in our king-sized bed and slept soundly until morning. I awoke to Ben licking my breasts. I was very appreciative, but was more so when he slid down and worked his magic on my pussy. I was off to la-la land in no time.

When he finished, Kayla told us that it was very sexy watching us together and could she have a turn when we were finished?

I again answered, “absolutely! Anytime is OK with me!”

With that, Ben entered me with his big headed cock and began to bounce his walnuts off my butt. Soon I was back in la-la land again and Ben followed a few minutes later.

Kayla asked if she could see Ben do for me what he did for her last night.

Ben asked her what she meant.

She said for him to go down on my cum-filled pussy.

Ben gave her a big smile and said “sure. Anything to please my ladies!” and dropped his face back down between my legs and began licking away.

When he was finished, Kayla licked his face clean of our juices and went down on him. Soon he was back up again and on top of her. He was less gentle with his pounding her pussy this time and she seemed to be loving it.

After just a few minutes, Kayla was thrashing around in the throes of orgasm; Ben followed soon afterward and I got to once again view and caress his sexy buns as he pumped into her.

When we had all settled down, I told them that I hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in our relationships. With big smiles, they both agreed then grabbed me into a big group hugging and kissing session.

I was then assured that I had found a way to keep my man!

Please vote and comment. Thanks!

litman2
litman2
35 Followers
12