How I Love Those Pyramids!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you were busy, this dinner could be held another day," I pressed.

"That is true but you are off to Dubai soon and I won't be back for at least one week, so this was the only time available."

We must have eaten for what seemed like days but was only a couple of hours. Every time I protested that the serving was too large, Abdel Rahman feigned that I did not like the food. And every so often Randa simply picked up a morsel from some dish and fed it directly to me.

After an exceedingly sweet dessert and strong coffee, my host indicated that we were heading to one of the best belly dancing spots in Cairo. Randa told me that she had to go off, but would be seeing me soon. I must confess that it was a downer to see such a fine piece of womanhood leave, but imagined that there may be other items of interest in the near future.

XIII

The night club was as expected, garish, unevenly lit, odorous and noisy. Abdel Rahman had arranged a table proximate to an empty area to one side of the club. Alcoholic drinks appeared but he had already told me that he did not touch the stuff. There seemed to be an air of expectancy as midnight passed. I was quite tired from work during the day and the heavy meal but still wondered about the quality of entertainment to come. The beat of drums and clash of cymbals indicated the night was on.

A couple of reasonable looking females proceeded on to the dance floor and performed a half-decent belly dance. After fifteen minutes or so, they exited, without much crowd applause. The second act surprisingly was a fat man, with his top bare. The man threw himself into an unbelievable series of belly dance manoeuvers, eliciting a very positive response from the crowd. This performance lasted till it was almost 1 a.m. Shortly after this the club went totally silent and many lights were also dimmed. The roar of the crowd, interspersed with the increasing loudness of musical instruments suggested that the main performer was coming on stage.

A very well proportioned female, without a great deal of skin showing came to the center and began to sway. Unlike the other girls, she also had a veil across her face. However, unlike the other girls who had stayed and danced in the dedicated area, this one had no issues with moving through the tables and flirting with patrons as she danced. I was most surprised when she tilted her head back while standing just a foot or so away from me and brought her face close to mine.

As I wondered what would happen next, she undid the veil and let it drop to one side. Immediately she turned herself around and landed a kiss on my lips. As the crowd roared, she swayed some more and coming close to my ear, whispered, "I hope you like my performance, you should find it much better than my driving!"

I suddenly realized that the performer was none other than Randa. The removal of the veil was just a precursor to her taking off much of the clothing on her. Soon she was as barely clad as any of the prior performers. I could see that she had a sizeable cleavage, a not so large butt, and a midriff that was just amazing. Throughout her set she kept coming up to me and tousled my hair, kissed my cheek or did something else of a suggestive nature. On her last pass, she softly said, "wait for me later," and ran out through the stage door.

"Well you can probably guess that she isn't really my niece after all," Abdel Rahman broke the post dance silence.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"No, I have not even touched her," he told me, "Randa is a distant relative who I help on occasion and on other occasions she helps me."

"And what is happening today?"

"Today, she is yours as a token of my friendship."

"But what am I asked in return?"

"Nothing at all for now, believe me we Egyptians can be as hospitable as your Pathans, but maybe sometime in future you could help Randa or someone else!"

He continued being evasive till quite late. At well past three he begged my leave so he could head out to the family wedding. As I wondered about getting to my hotel, a waiter appeared and asked me to follow him. Randa was waiting in her car and beckoned me to join her.

XIV

If there was any uncertainty in what would transpire next, the drive back to her place, an apartment in a fashionable Cairo district not far from my hotel, effectively dealt with it. As we drove away from the club, Randa lifted my hand and placed it under her short skirt. No panties impeded my fingers as they began to feel inside her warm pussy. Cairo is normally a traffic nightmare, but at that time things moved fast, as did my digits. Randa came four or five times before pulling into the parking lot. Her mouth closed on mine and our tongues and lips joined for a considerable while.

Disengaging, Randa jumped out of the car and I followed her into the elevator. Even at this late hour, the elevator was manned by a uniformed person, who instinctively guessed what was happening. His silence was bought by the $10 bill I slipped into his hand just as he began to object to my being a strange male going to a lady's apartment. I imagined he was making quite a bit on the side in this manner.

Wafa was right that I would not bat an eyelid if the possibility of fucking Randa arose. Well it arose and so did I. We had hardly entered her apartment and the door had shut when she simply dropped her skirt. Randa walked on towards what would likely be her bedroom, discarding one garment after another. It certainly was a spacious apartment and I had no illusions how she managed to afford such a place. She turned into a doorway and I followed her into a well-furnished bedroom. By this time she was bare naked, excepting some jewelry and sandals. The shoes were kicked off towards one side of the room and she turned to face me.

Randa was a sight to behold. Though not quite svelte in the Western sense, she certainly had a great deal of sex appeal. Her slightly wide hips actually appeared to be fit to be hugged and her waist while suggesting fragility was actually tight with muscles. Her hair cascaded down and covered her breasts. She lifted her arms up towards me and I went right into her embrace.

My clothing vanished in no time at all and both of us found ourselves in a plush and large bed. How many other lovers she had entertained there I did not know. That night, however, she acted almost as I was her first, coy and brave at the same time. She begged me to be gentle as my cock entered her moist pussy. The sudden rigidity of her vaginal muscles suggested tautness, though I guess this was from much practice with sex play. Our bodies moved in a synchronous motion and she gave herself to me in a way that I have difficulty imagining.

After keeping me from coming a number of times by flexing her vaginal muscles, she finally allowed me to spurt forth. I came like never before and flooded her cunt. Randa raked me across my back and acted as if she had the best orgasm in her life. My release attained she snuggled up against me and began to massage my shoulders.

I felt my body easing and expected to have a bit of sleep before dawn. Instead the soft brush of her lips on my cock brought me to my senses really quickly. Randa began to insert my penis into her mouth with gusto, either taking a small peck of the tip or giving a quick kiss every time her head moved back upwards. Since I had released just a few moments earlier, it took a while for the orgasm to be attained, but Randa sucked my juice into her mouth while holding only the top inch or so in her teeth. My cock probably still has those teethmarks. They should have hurt plenty but did nothing of the sort as I filled her mouth up. Releasing my cock, she bent her head backwards, letting the cum flow down her throat.

Anyone who would think she was done with me would be very wrong. My cock continued to end up in her mouth, her cunt and in her ass. I came everywhere and anywhere as we furiously mated for the next few hours. My cellphone beeped to advise that it was time to wake up. It was the toughest bed that I have ever had to willingly leave in my life.

XV

Wafa had no intention to talk to me when I finally made it to the office. She would not talk to me much, except for strict business the second day either. I only had a couple more days remaining prior to returning to Dubai and the next Cairo trip was at least six months away on account of other commitments.

The third day, I took the direct approach and asked her what the matter was. Expecting a long winded response, accusing me of betraying her, of being a womanizer, or something of the sort, I was most surprised with what she did next. She had worn a knee length skirt to the office and she came up and stood in front of me, with her back to the desk. She took my right hand and placed it under her skirt. I felt around and could not detect any signs of panties. Instead I was holding her pussy in my hand and she did not object as I inserted a finger part way.

"That's all you want, don't you?" she accusingly said, "and will put your cock in any available place!"

"No, Wafa, you know I want you."

"Is that why you were with that whore that whole night?"

"I felt I had to accept the offer from Mr. Abdel Rahman," I sheepishly said.

"So what did she ask in return?"

"Nothing in fact and he did not ask anything either."

Her juices had begun to run down my fingers and I wondered where things would head to.

"Wafa, I do want to make love to you, I know that Randa is a high-class call girl and I have no illusion of any relationship with her."

"And do you want a long-term relationship with me?"

"Of course I do."

Wafa had undone the buttons on her blouse and bent down to let me see that she had no bra either. My free hand began to stroke her breast.

"Do you think I would be suitable to be your wife?"

The question took me by surprise and as I hesitated with my answer, she arched upwards to pull her cunt and breast away from my hands.

"I think you should focus on work for the next day or so and then get back to Dubai," Wafa said, teary-eyed, as she straightened her skirt and headed to the doorway.

XVI

The knock on my hotel door was unexpected. Even more unexpected was the form of Abdel Rahman, who was back from Alexandria quicker than he had advised me. I imagined he was there to finally let me know what favour I could do for him. I was right.

"Mr. Naeem, I understand that Randa was a good hostess."

"Yes, thank you, she was very gracious."

"And I also believe that Wafa, at the agency, has been most helpful."

I was surprised at mention of Wafa and queried him about how he knew her.

"Wafa is actually a niece of mine, my elder sister's daughter, we are grateful that you have been professional in dealing with her."

That suggested he did not know of how intimate I had been with Wafa.

"I would be most obliged if you could help both Randa and Wafa find suitable employment in the UAE. Also I have other nieces that I hope I can seek your assistance with placement."

So finally the pieces of the puzzle were coming together. While Abdel Rahman probably was not fucking Randa, he was definitely sending business her way and taking a cut. Wafa actually was his niece and he was doing an uncle's duty in helping her get ahead. The other nieces I wondered about, but after the quality displayed by Wafa and Randa, I figured these could not be old Egyptian matrons. This also explained why he had sought me out particularly at the airport on my earlier trip in to Cairo, a likely tip from the recruiting agency, if not Wafa herself.

"And how exactly do you think I could be of help?"

"You had told me of your friend who was the MD at a major hotel in Dubai, perhaps he can help get Randa a performing contract there?"

"That I could do," I responded knowing that my pal would actually kiss my feet for bringing such a choice piece as Randa over to him.

"Thank you so much, I am sure she will also remember you as her benefactor!"

"And Wafa, surely I cannot do the same for her?"

"No, but I note that you do not have a personal assistant at your office and someone of your stature should!"

He was right on that score. Just a few weeks earlier my assistant Gita had resigned to get married and move to Canada. The position was open and a willing person was there.

"But will she accept the job only or is she expecting anything else from me?"

"Mr. Naeem, she will make proper love to you when she feels comfortable, whether she does it before or after marriage is up to her!"

For an uncle to be so blunt was truly strange. Abdel Rahman, however, was being entirely truthful about the matter and I took his word for it. Wafa did seem like the sort of girl who would bend, but not break, till she got what she wanted.

XVII

Apparently what she wanted so very much was me! Wafa stretched out on my bed, no clothing covering any part of her gorgeous body. I had ripped every garment off her the minute we were able to retire to the solitude of my suite at the Sharm al Sheikh Marriott. She had tried unsuccessfully to not let the lacy garments get shredded but I reminded her that these were just a set of clothing she would need once in a lifetime and had no added value.

My mouth closed over hers and our tongues intertwined passionately. Wafa helped me out of my clothes as quickly as possible. Pushing her down onto the bed, I yanked her legs open. She tensed as I positioned my cock at her vaginal entrance. My push in was met by a hiss that grew to a shrill scream as her hymen was rent apart and my penis entered her vagina. Wafa tried to push me out and end the pain, but I overcame her resistance with ease, my cock penetrating her further and further till I could go no deeper. As she sobbed, I started to pull out and thrust back in. Somewhere in the process her sobbing turned to deep sighs and then grunts of satisfaction. I controlled myself as long as I could, a difficult task given the fact that she was just in the process of losing her virginity. Wafa had already had a few orgasms and was oblivious to any pain. Finally I let go and came for a long while.

"You hurt me so badly darling," she coyly complained to me.

I was going to hurt her many more times. Since my parents had passed away early on in my life and I had no extended familial links in Pakistan or elsewhere, my chances of finding a suitable wife were slim, even if I was quite well off, handsome and upwardly mobile. Wafa had many of the qualities that I sought in a life partner. She had only worked at my company in Dubai for a period of less than six months. Any misgivings I had about her being promiscuous in the office were quickly dispelled as she kept her distance from the many males showing an interest in her, including myself.

Wafa had agreed to come to Dubai on Abdel Rahman's insistence and had been assigned to one of the European managers at the group. Since our scene at Cairo, she had been relatively reticent in accepting any invitations from me. Though quite a bit older than Wafa, Philippe soon nevertheless had a thing for her. However, not getting any positive response from Wafa, he tried to use force to have sex with her. Figuring they were alone in the office one evening, he accosted her, forced her into his office and proceeded to rip her clothes off. Luckily for Wafa, I had actually been in the conference room working, rather than in my office. I had decided to pack up and had returned to the main office area just as he was tying her to a cot in the room. Taking one look at me, the urge to rape left Philippe, and instead he started pleading for my silence so he could keep his job. I agreed to be quiet, but ensured over the next few days that he wired more than $100,000 to Wafa's family in Cairo and also made donations of a similar amount to a couple of charities. This way he was stuck at work without having the wherewithal to retire, every dollar he had made in Dubai had been given away, a truly appropriate punishment. Wafa was in hysterics because of the nature of the attack on her and it took the better part of the night to quieten her down. We did not make love but she cuddled up to me through to dawn. She was immediately reassigned to my section, but only for a matter of a few months.

As I readied myself to go on another recruiting trip to Cairo, it just seemed right to include Wafa and also to elevate our relationship to a higher level. Wafa had cried for four straight hours after I had taken her to dinner a few weeks after the incident with Philippe and offered the engagement ring. Abdel Rahman had extended his felicitations and her family had insisted on the wedding being held in Cairo. It was the usual loud affair and I was thankful that we were finally alone in our honeymoon bed, after taking a short late evening flight over to our honeymoon location in Sharm al Shaikh.

"Turn over, Mrs. Naeem," I ordered her as she lay on the bed. She assumed a crouching stance almost immediately, expecting me to fuck her ass. Placing a pillow under her midsection, I got behind her and entered her cunt with her ass coming up against my stomach. Wafa got the hang of the position quickly and began to rock forward and back till we were both spent.

"Thank you Mr. Naeem, you are a great guy and I love you," she whispered. Wafa drifted off to sleep, sure that we would make love again when she awoke.

Oh yes, Randa had insisted on being part of the entertainment package and had come to Cairo for the wedding. She had gotten along really well with my friend at the hotel and had been entertaining patrons at the night club with her dancing for months. She also had built up a clientele of rich folks on the side who kept her lifestyle up to the standards she was used to. She, however, continued to have a soft corner for me and we rarely went more than a couple of weeks without an exhausting tryst. At the bachelor party, she had performed a near strip tease, removing everything but a teensy bikini. After the dance, she had insisted on spending the night with me. Thankfully the party was held a couple of days prior to the wedding, so I had time to recover from the paces she put me through. Randa expected me to keep my contacts with her open even with Wafa in my life. I knew that I would.

Meanwhile, the relationship with Abdel Rahman bloomed magnificently. In a relatively short period more than a dozen of his 'nieces' were working in the UAE as dancers, secretaries or personal assistants. Wafa was quite cool about my needing to give my seal of approval to any candidate, but was somewhat reticent on my going for seconds to any person other than Randa, with whom she had reached some kind of understanding a while back.

As Wafa stirred dreamily and pushed off the covers, expecting me to rise to the occasion, I made a truly meaningful observation, her peaking breasts reminded me of the sights at Giza. "God, how I love those pyramids," I mused as my hands caressed the mounds rising off her chest and my cock entered Wafa's willing pussy once again.

12