How I Spent My First Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"Is that so?" I said. "Too bad I'm not 18 because back then I would have probably been up to the challenge."

"You wouldn't have to be doing us non-stop or anything - you know," Sara suggested. "You could - you know - don't guys like to watch girls do stuff together?"

"Oh, like I could watch you and Kelly while I caught my breath?" I chuckled, and Sara nodded eagerly.

"Kelly would do it in a heartbeat because she had the hots for you big time back then."

"Is that so?" I said.

"Yeah, she used to tell me that she caught you looking at her boobs a couple of times," Sara said. "Can't blame you though."

"Oh that's right," I said as I pretended to have forgotten. "Kelly was a busty girl, wasn't she?"

"Omigod yes," Sara said as she rolled her eyes dramatically. "They're even bigger now. They're humongous! You should see them."

"Hmm. Interesting," I mused, finding the prospect of seeing such a well developed young lady very intriguing indeed.

"Yeah, Kelly's a little chubby but still, wow! She's like a double D cup. Kelly makes me look like a boy."

"Well at least I could tell you two apart when we rolled around in here," I said while cupping Sara's pert little handful of tit.

"You would do it?" Sara said excitedly.

"Sure," I said, even though I had a lot of doubt about being able to do something that before a few minutes ago was so out of character for me that it wasn't even on my buccket list. "I've never done anything like that though. I doubt whether I would be able to do right by both of you."

"That's okay. You could do Kelly first because it would be her birthday," Sara exclaimed. "Then you could do me after me and Kelly messed around. I bet we could get your hard a second time. If not I could come back the next day and get mine."

"Hmmm," was all I could say.

***

So there I was the next Wednesday, peeking through the curtains and seeing not so plain but very tall Sara Wilson, and at her side wearing a LOVE PINK shirt with very stretched lettering, was her friend Kelly Cross.

Kelly looked as nervous as I felt, and it was a challenge to try and look her in the eye with everything going on lower. It was a weird sight, with Kelly staring at my crotch and me leering at her tits.

I had bought a little birthday cake to celebrate the occasion, and I ushered them both into the kitchen for a brief ceremony. Cherubic Kelly seemed touched, or so I thought when she asked to use the bathroom. I mentioned that to Sara but she shook her head.

"She's scared," Sara explained. "She's a virgin."

"You're kidding!" I said, trying to figure out how a girl with those tits could stay pure in this day and age for 18 years.

"I didn't know," Sara said after making sure her friend was still in the bathroom. "She always said that she had been with guys, and she used to make fun of me because I had only been with one guy - before you that is. So when I told her about what we did and that you wanted the three of us to get together she freaked out and confessed."

"If she doesn't want to..."

"Oh, she wants to," Sara said. "Really really wants to, but she's just scared. Don't tell her I said anything, and it's not like there's going to be a mess or anything because she's had - you know - other stuff up there. She's got a toy that's pretty big. Not as big as you though."

"I see," I said as Sara grabbed me through my slacks playfully.

"Kelly's not a lesbian, but she does like girls more than boys I think," Sara said. "Try to be gentle with her, okay? I told her how good you were."

"Gee, the pressure is on," I said.

"And she's kinda self-conscious about the size her breasts, so don't make fun of her, okay?"

"I promise," I said as we waited for the birthday girl to emerge from hiding.

Retired for less than a month, and here I was waiting in my kitchen with a former student who I had either seduced and had been seduced by, managing to be the second guy to have her.

And emerging from the bathroom, looking like a deer in the headlights, comes an 18 year old virgin with enormous breasts who wants me to deflower her, and then I have to watch these two teens make love to each other while I try to get it up again.

And to think I thought that retirement was supposed to be easy.

***

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12