How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh God!" He hissed.

I could feel his orgasm building as I kneaded his smooth balls feeling tears welling in the corners of my eyes. His body tensed while his hands gripped my head tightly and a low growl came from deep in his chest.

"Slut!" He hissed as the first spurts of his hot seed invaded my throat.

He was so deep inside me I felt my eyes rolling as the need for air became overwhelming. Finally, he pulled back enough, so I could inhale deeply through my nose before he rammed back into my mouth pressing his body against my nose and balls against my chin. When he pulled back again I exhaled deeply then sharply inhaled again, air filled my lungs while he filled my stomach with his seed! My body began to return to normal as I heard a ball getting hit with a golf club nearby. The fact that I was sucking a stranger's cock was one thing, that I was doing it less than half dressed on a golf course was another, but that I was doing it with unknown amounts of people nearby sent me to the edge. I pulled my right hand from his balls, so I could furiously rub my clitty, I came in seconds moaning with his now softening cock still in my mouth.

"Holy shit," he panted, "that was amazing."

I all but beamed with pride at the compliment. My hands massaged his balls and the area just behind it so I could milk the last of his cum from his body. I hadn't had a chance to taste it up to that point. He was salty yet sweet coating my tongue with his thick globs of white heat. I swallowed hard then used my tongue to milk the underside of his shaft like a slithering snake.

"I don't know that there is any more in there!" He said with a bit of a laugh as he released his death grip on my head.

"I just wanted to be sure," I replied with a wink, "I'd hate for you to stain your pants with something I missed."

"Good idea," he smirked as he moved his hand to the base of his flaccid cock and milked out one last dollop, "I wouldn't want the guys knowing what we did."

"Why not?" I asked after I licked his last drop. "I'll happily tell them!" I stood up slowly, lifting my feet one at a time to get my circulation going again. "I don't have any cum on my tits, do I?" I lifted his hands to my chest. "You better rub them to be sure."

"Wow!" Tony was truly shocked as he kneaded my neglected chest. "I've honestly never met a woman like you!"

"There aren't many," I said proudly while tucking his limp cock back into his briefs, "I belong to your friend, he owns me, and if he says you're a special friend then I'm yours to play with until he says stop."

"Well then I guess I'll have to make sure I don't piss him off," Tony smiled then kissed me softly on the cheek, "because I want more of you!"

"You two can come out now." I heard Master say from the edge of the trees.

"Yeah," Jim called out a bit louder from behind him, "what have you two been doing in there for that long?"

I gave Tony a wink then took him by the hand to lead him back to our playing companions. When I got within eyesight of Jim I made sure he knew what we'd been up to while he was stuck playing golf.

"Oh, you know," I said using my index finger and thumb of my left hand to wipe the corner of my mouth, "hanging out and seeing what pops up!"

To add emphasis, I licked my thumb and fingertip before slowly running my tongue over my lips. Someone as perverted as Jim didn't need much to figure out what we were up to but I wanted to remove any doubt from his mind.

"Oh, I'll bet you're good at that too aren't you?" Jim asked in a very excited tone a bit too loudly.

"Jim," Master said sternly, "if she wasn't good at everything she wouldn't be mine."

It was lovely to hear Master call me "his" as well as watch Jim walk back to the golf cart with his tail between his legs. Now that the other group was no longer in view the guys teed off, for the first time Tony out drove both Master and Jim! I took great pride in thinking I'd had a hand, or a mouth, in that. Making my way to the women's tee I managed to get my ball in the fairway as well.

"Once you get past the obvious obnoxiousness," Master said as we got back into the same golf cart, "Jim is almost tolerable as a person." I felt bad about laughing but not much. "And when I say he's an ass man," Master said returning his fingers to their familiar position on my clit, "I mean he's an ass man!" I'm sure he could feel me tremble at his words. "Don't worry," he said pulling up to the area our balls had landed, "there's lube in the top pocket of your golf bag." Master got out of the cart leaving me in the familiar position of sexual frustration.

We made it to the 7th hole before the next group caught up to us. It wasn't that we were playing slow, the group that had passed us like the one that would catch up to us now, had only 2 players so they took less time on each hole. As soon as Jim found out that there were two players behind us he made sure I knew he'd be taking his turn with me. I didn't help matters much and gave it back to him just as good as I got from him. Golf, as it turns out, is full of sexual innuendos and opportunities to flirt salaciously. On one tee area I went to the red ball washer plunging the black handle up and down with both hands furiously.

"I think your ball is clean." Jim said teasing me as if I didn't know any better.

With a wink I popped a fresh from my bag pink ball from my mouth slowly, letting the pink orb all but trickle out from between my lips, before catching it in my free hand.

"There's no better ball washer than right here," I said with a lick of my lips, "isn't that right Tony?" Tony laughed and blushed while Master couldn't help himself but blurt out a laugh. "I was just using the actual ball washer," I said walking past Jim giving his crotch a squeeze, "because I wanted you to watch my tits jiggle. By the way, is that a firm flex shaft in your pants or did you just enjoy my little show that much?"

"Damn!" Jim finally let out. "Just, damn."

We all watched in amazement as Jim miss hit his next shot sending it rocketing into the trees to the left of the fairway.

"I don't think you're going to find that one!" Master chided.

"I hope you hit the next on better," Tony added, "or you'll still be looking for it while I take Allie behind a tree again!"

Jim managed to recover and finish out the 7th with a bogey. I decided to hold my thought on his punishment for a bogey until after the two guys rapidly catching us got well out of view. I managed to get the lube out of my bag as I returned my putter just before Jim all but dragged me into his cart. He cursed the speed of the golf cart as we made the long drive to the 8th tee where a cluster of pine trees would hide us. Thankfully, I smartly grabbed a towel off Jim's bag as he hauled me into the trees. He was already undoing his pants as he led me behind the trees. Once out of view Jim spun me so my back was to him forcing my skirt down to my knees with one hard push.

"I hope you can manage not to scream," he hissed in my ear as his hands ravaged my body, "because I'm gonna tap that magnificent ass of yours."

I poured the lube clumsily into my hand while he mercilessly groped and penetrated me with his fingers. With Jim's hard cock was pressed into my back, I easily found it with my lube covered hand stroking it as best I could.

"On all fours slut!" He hissed pushing me forward.

With the towel under my knees and my skirt around my ankles I looked over at my tormentor and his glistening cock. Tony may have been 8 inches, but Jim was definitely longer although, thankfully not as thick. He knelt behind me and rubbed the head of his long beast between my cheeks. While he was a callous jerk I desperately wanted his cock inside me! I'd been at Master's for 2 days at this point and had all kinds of toys as well as his cock in my ass seemingly non-stop, so Jim slid in all too easily burying his shaft to the hilt in my colon. Jim grabbed my hair pulling me up, so I was only on my knees, he pulled my arms back hooking my elbows with his left forearm making it impossible for me to move. With his right hand gripping my hip tightly Jim started ramming his cock into my ass like a jackhammer.

"You like that slut?" He hissed in my ear. "Like that fat cock in your ass?"

"Yesssss!" I cooed as he pounded into me.

"You may be his slut," he grunted, "but you're my slut right now!"

"Ohhhh God," I groaned, "fuck your slut's ass!"

Jerk or not he knew my buttons and how to push them. His cock was relentless in it's mission of filling my ass. The fact I thought he was a jerk only added to how slutty I felt with him fucking me so furiously. My back arched violently to meet his thrusting hips. His right hand came off my hip so he could tug and twist my nipples causing me to bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming. The mix of pleasure and pain sent me hurtling toward another orgasm. He suddenly stopped, when I tried to blurt out to ask why and beg for more he quickly covered the lower half of my face with his hand.

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed, "there over on the tee now. Or do you want them to come here and fuck you too?" I nodded furiously yes! "Oh no," he growled tensing and easing his cock inside me making it swell, "you're my slut while were in here and I'm not sharing you with anyone!"

Thankfully he had my mouth covered because his words had sent me over the edge! I felt wetness pouring out of my pussy as I came so hard my entire body felt as if I were on fire! My spasming pussy forced him to start slowly thrusting again as somewhere I heard a golf ball get struck by a club. Pleasantries were exchanged, and four voices became two.

"Five, six, seven," I heard from behind me, "eight, nine, and ten. They should be gone!"

Count down or not I wasn't ready for what followed! Both hands went to my hips just as his relentless fucking started anew. His body slapped into mine so forcefully I wondered if they could hear it in the clubhouse!

"Play with your tits slut," he hissed from behind me, "try to tug those nipples off!"

Immediately I squeezed and tugged my nipples as hard as I could making them pop back to my chest before doing it again. It hurt so much but was so exhilarating being owned and commanded by him! I couldn't help myself, I wanted to debase myself for him!

"Beg me," he grunted, "beg me to cum inside your ass!"

"Please," I desperately mewed, "please fill my ass with your cum!"

It wouldn't take long, I felt him tense behind me. With one final, violent thrust he buried his long cock inside me all but lifting me off the ground as he exploded filling my rectum with his hot cum. I felt it splash inside me and fill the tiny voids between my colon and his throbbing cock. Instinctively my sore asshole tensed as I felt him start to seep out of my rings.

"Ohhh that's my horny bitch," he teased with a slap of my hip, "hold all that inside your stretched ass!" My efforts were lost as he pulled his wilting cock from my ass letting a river of cum pour behind it. "Clean up time!" He said suddenly standing in front of me. I went to protest but opening my mouth gave him the opportunity he needed to push his cum and lube covered cock back inside my body. "Milk me like you did Tony," he smirked as he towered over me, "oh yeah he told me all about how you expertly pulled every last drop from him."

Obviously kissing and telling wasn't out of the question, I moved my hands to Jim's crotch doing what I'd done with Tony to drain his seed tract. Jim milked the last drops of come, letting them fall to my tits, before lifting his cock as high as he could so he could press his balls to my mouth.

"Don't forget the boys too!" He said proudly.

With him cleaned, and cum still seeping from me, Jim pulled up his silk looking bikini underwear and pants letting me clean up on my own. Thankfully I'd grabbed the towel, which was now soaked. I found a dry edge and wiped my ass, pussy and thighs getting them as dry as I could. When I stood I made the decision not to put my skirt back on, white my not have been the best choice for today. With the near empty bottle of lube, towel and skirt in my hands I followed Jim out of the woods to our waiting partners. Unlike when I emerged from the trees with Tony, there was no need to tell them what we'd just done.

"Jesus Jim," Tony said staring at his friend, "we could hear you fucking her from here!"

"I didn't hear her complaining!" Jim said with a shit eating grin.

"Oh, I didn't complain," I replied finally finding my energy, "but the real question is, what is YOUR punishment for bogeying the last hole?" Master and Tony both laughed loudly reminding Jim that I'd been spanked after doing that on the first hole. "Do I get to spank your ass now?" I asked setting my skirt near my bra and top in the cart's basket. "I mean it's only fair," I was feeling brassy now but also knowing I'd pay for it later, "for all we know you hit a bird half a mile away with that slice of yours!" With my golf towel now folded on the seat of the cart and the one I knelt on in the basket of Jim and Tony's cart I rubbed my hands together and pressed my advantage. "Don't worry Baby," I said softly with mock reassurance, "I'll take it easier on you than you did on me."

"Alright," Jim said moving behind his cart and bending over, "fine! Have your fun!"

"Oh, hang on," I smiled devilishly at Master, "I was spanked bare!"

Jim protested vehemently but the guys were on my side in this case. I didn't have to wonder long if they knew what kind of underwear he had on as they both teased him about his bikinis. It didn't help when I "defended" him by saying I owned the same pair. This was followed by my asking if the guys were going to spank him. Both quickly said no and gave me their spanks! After making Jim bend as far as I did I happily delivered my 6 spanks to his bright white, now dark pink ass. To make matters worse he sent his next tee shot screaming into the woods as well but managed to save par on a rather short par 5. I remained naked from the ankles up until we approached the 9th fairway which was in sight of the parking lot and club house. Jim and Tony both protested my having to get dressed as we seemed to have the course to ourselves at this point.

"Don't worry fellas," Master said holding them at bay, "new rules after the tenth green."

I didn't know what the new rules were, but I couldn't wait to hear them! Somehow, I made another bogey on the 10th, which led to a spanking on the 11th tee. I blamed the score on the fact that I was dressed then did my best to distract Tony and Jim while I undressed. Jim managed to find the edge of the fairway while Tony missed it completely.

"Okay so what's the new rule?" Jim asked with renewed energy in his voice.

"The rule is," Master paused for dramatic effect, "whoever gets the lowest score on the hole gets to have Pinky here ride with them on the next hole. Whoever gets the lowest overall score gets her in the back of the car on the way back to my place."

Both guys, and quite honestly me included, were very excited about this idea. I knew this meant I'd be mauled and molested over the next 8 holes and on the ride home, but I wasn't going to complain! As Master had won the 10th hole I rode with him on the 11th.

"Okay so here's the rub," he said with his fingers massaging my clit, "if you ride with Jim you have to distract the hell out of him whenever you can, got it?"

"Oh, I got it!" I cooed. "I may not play the back 9 if that's okay with you."

"Whatever it takes," Master said slipping his fingers into my hungry pussy, "I've never beaten him, and we have a lot riding on this."

While I wasn't sure what that meant I was positive I could help. By the time we got to the 11th green I was sufficiently wound up thanks to Master's hand. The guys had been informed I would act as a caddy from that point out and were more than happy with it. Despite my holding the flag between my butt cheeks as he putted, Jim managed to birdie he 11th while Master got par. When Jim got into his cart I was already there with my right foot up on the support of the roof and left next to the steering column which spread my pussy for him perfectly. Whenever possible I made sure I was touching myself within view of Jim. Tony figured out what was going on, and not being as good of a golfer as the other two, happily helped aid my distraction. By the 18th tee they were not only tied but Master had won the last hole which made it tougher to distract Jim. It essentially came down to their final putts which Jim somehow missed, and Master made! It may have had something with me trying to pole dance with the flag stick in his peripheral vision.

"Would you look at that," Master said triumphantly, "I got you by one! The slut rides with me and you owe me a set of custom clubs!"

"Alright," Jim groused, "you won, but you and I both know you put her up to distracting me! In all fairness, I should get something out of this."

"Like what?" Master, ever the businessman, asked.

"She gets custom clubs too for her efforts in distracting me," Jim scratched his chin as he spoke, "and I get her for a weekend. A LONG weekend!"

Now I was being traded like a commodity! I wasn't sure if I should be turned on or not, actually, with as horny as I was the only choice I had was to be turned on. Jim had been pawing me every chance he got, and I'd been acting like a naughty slut every chance I got! Master looked at me, somehow, I managed to motion the number 2 to him.

"She has two sets of clubs," Master said thankfully picking up what I was saying, "one for here and one for home."

"Then I guess it will be two long weekends of riding my cock won't it?" Jim responded quickly while leering over at me.

"Done!" Master said with a quick look at me to see my nod of approval.

We quickly returned the carts, threw our bags into open trunks and headed out. Master let me ride in the passenger seat rather than take me into the backseat as I hoped but had me place my skirt on the seat to sit on. Once back at his house I removed everything, exiting his car completely naked. Master excused himself for a moment while I grabbed beers for Jim and Tony.

"Go freshen up," Master said as he reentered the room, "I've left clothing on your bed for you."

"Yes Sir!" I happily replied bounding my way out of the room and up the stairs.

Anyone who has played golf knows you manage to get a bit sweaty even on the coolest days and the best feeling is removing your golf shoes after a round. I happily headed straight to the bathroom quickly rinsing myself off in the shower, applying fresh moisturizer and doing my make up as quickly as possible while a bit on the heavy side for that sluttier appearance. With bright cherry red lips and smoky eyes, I returned to the bedroom to see what was left out. My makeup was a perfect choice given his selection of lingerie. First, I put on a black and white satin bustier with built in shelf cups that left half of my breast exposed. The bustier was exquisitely boned which not only nipped my waist slightly but limited my movement as well. Lace top black stockings came next, these not only had a seam down the back but a small bow behind each ankle. The bustier had 4 straps on either side which ensured my stockings would not fall down no matter how hard I was fucked. The outfit was topped off with the highest pair of non-platform heels I owned, the black patent 5 1/2-inch stilettos screamed "catch me, fuck me!" I added a bit of perfume to my neck, wrists, behind my ears and just above my pink patch before heading downstairs. The guys were outside on the deck enjoying cigars and beers when I joined them. I performed waitress duties, lap dace duties, and gave shoulder rubs to all three of them. Before the night was through Tony and Jim had fucked me in every hole, typically different holes at the same time, leaving me dripping in sweat and bodily fluids as I walked them to their car. Ever the pervert Jim made sure to remind me of our deal before he left.