How It All Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They young university guys were the same. Despite their bravado they were all quick off the mark so Phillip had this absolutely wicked idea. We had a small but very secluded courtyard at the back of the house perfect for games. We were into tie ups by then so Phillip roped me over a small occasional table with some pillows underneath me for comfort and put on a BBQ and Beer for the guys with me as the entertainment.

After the initial frenzy I found it quite surreal and very exciting to turn my head and see these four guys standing around without pants on talking and drinking then when the urge took them stepping up behind me and relieving themselves with a quick spoof up my vagina. I recall watching their cocks waiting to see who might be getting aroused again and trying different tactics like talking dirty and rotating my bum to get their attention if I felt I was being neglected for too long. Once one young guy was up me again it inspired the other two to follow suit. I can't remember how many times I was used or how many times I climaxed but Phillip ended up putting a plastic dish on the ground between my legs to catch the semen seeping from my vagina. The end result of these BBQ Gang Bangs as Phillip called them were three very appreciative young guys and a collection of extremely exciting photographs.

I have now got to the point that just knowing a man is close to ejaculating gets me 50% there. Sometimes I want it put deep inside me; sometimes I like it on the outside or just inside me. Some women might be appalled to read this but I love a man using my vagina. As you have read I normally only ever have sex with other men doggy style. I reserve any form of face to face intimacy like the missionary position for Phillip.

I much prefer an unsheathed penis to a covered one however they are a necessary evil for most. I am glad my husband has arranged a situation where this will hopefully never be a problem.

I am not one to suck a man's penis but all the men know my vagina is available whenever they want. I have always been fond of "quickies" and this suits most men I've found. I am not in the habit of wearing panties anymore around the house and Phillip often has to remind me to put some on if we're going into town to do some shopping. We also have a bidet in each of our three bathrooms. I have found using a bidet the most comfortable and convenient way of cleaning myself after sex.

Phillip has converted a shed on our property into our own private little dungeon because we all particularly like bondage. I also have quite a large wardrobe of outfits because I love dressing up. Terry thinks we should start a website but I'm not in love with the idea. It's also quite a multicultural group which includes an Italian, a Greek and an Aboriginal

Gentlemen whom I've affectionately nicknamed "Bottle" because that's exactly what his penis looks like – a big, fat, black bottle. Phillip loves watching him fuck me.

Knowing I have my own little stable of men who might come calling at any time keeps me quite aroused itself. This morning was a typical day. Dominic, my Greek lover stayed over last night so this morning he mounted me while Phillip prepared coffee. Terry then called in on his way to work and Phillip and Dominic sat watching and pulling themselves while Terry once again demonstrated his ability to completely fill me up. After Terry and Dominic left, Phillip fucked me then I went into to town to do some shopping and returned to find Andy, my oldest suitor; waiting patiently for me to bend over the kitchen bench and talk dirty to him while he masturbated himself into my vagina. Greg popped in while Andy was still doing his business and took over where he left off. As I write this now, Phillip and I are waiting for Terry, Dominic and Tony to arrive then we'll be all going up to the shed for some bondage play.

Sometimes I will get the urge to be with a particular guy such as "Bottle" because I suddenly have the desire to have his wonderful big black dick juice me up (an urge I've had quite a bit lately). At those times I'll call the gentleman I'm thinking about and most often they will take some time out to visit me straightaway.

Andy spends a lot of time at our house. I have always loved older men and Andy is a real gem. He's almost 70 but more than capable of giving me a fun time and is the one who generally keeps me company when Phillip is away on business. He treats me like a daughter, making sure I eat right and the other guys "treat me with respect" which I think is so cute. I love to dress up for him in a schoolgirl outfit I have which Andy says will be the death of him because it gets him going so much.

Phillip says I am tight as I was at 18 which I think is an exaggeration given the work out I've had over the years however my pelvic floor muscles are very strong and I can squeeze a penis to ejaculation quite quickly if I want to.

I have often thought that one day I'll wake up and my sexual desires will have diminished or changed in some way however I seem to be getting more randy every day. I never get tired of being fucked and feeling a man ejaculate or having a climax. It only seems to make me seek more of the same feeling. I had been told that many women become more sexually active as they get older and it seems to be true in my case but I somehow can't imagine myself doing what I'm doing now at 74.

I feel much better (and aroused) for telling this story and Phillip is in my ear telling me to elaborate further, however that's enough for now. Terry has arrived and I have a few smiling gentlemen to service!

If readers would like to hear more about our adventures please let us know.

12